>Sup Forums WILL DEFEND THIS
>Sup Forums WILL DEFEND THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/369219-medic-killed-russian-aleppo/
youtube.com/watch?v=EM5DOSC0jUo
youtube.com/watch?v=ITgNSQcIQyU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's literally another shoah.

Trump has been an idiot this past month. Simple truth. He has assumed he has Won, and he can do whatever the fuck he wants. Dismiss the CIA. Throw decades of US-China relations down the crapper. Get into bed with Putin, despite the reports of that same dismissed CIA.

The issue is, Trump is the PRESUMPTIVE President Elect. He is not President Elect until the Electoral College confirms him as such. And the Electoral College, constitutionally, is NOT a Rubber Stamp.

Federalist Papers no. 68 states that the Founders viewed the College as the last, and final line of defense against a man loyal to foreign governments and possessing the little arts of popular demagoguery from ascending to the highest position of the Republic.

With all the shit flying around about Russian meddling in the election. What does Trump do? He nominates Putin's butt buddy Rex Tillerson for Secretary of State.

Now the Electoral College is demanding that the Obama administration brief them on all information the Intelligence community has on Trumps ties to Russia, and Russia's efforts to influence the election.

This is unprecedented. This has NEVER happened. The Electors have NEVER asserted their rights as Constitutional Agents of the Federal Government. Ever. They are doing it now.

And yes, under the US Constitution the College has the power to deny the results of the election. The College was created as a check on the power of the people

fake and gay

They're burning all the hospitals, wtf

Noice. Burn ISIS

kek nope. I'm an ancap. Feels so good to be morally above you all.

Capitalism has murdered more people than any other ideology in the history of mankind.

>(((sources)))
Also not my problem. What does this have to do with bringing jobs back to America?

Prove it.

Poor ISIS. Didn't i just see a video of them burning people alive last year?

Just look at WW2.

Yup

CIA BTFO, get out reeeeeeeee

Nice fake news. Flagged.

PROOFS?

Rebels = terrorists

Don't forget bakeries.
God, I hate bakeries!

>posting fake news
should be a bannable offence t b h

How many threads are you going to keep posting the same fucking message?

Grow up you fucking aussie faggot, it's not even your country.

By the way, you neglected to mention that the electors asking for information from states Hillary won, but I guess that doesn't fit your narrative? Fucking libtard parasite.

Capitalism cannot murder anyone :)

REPEAT AFTER ME:
FAKE NEWS

What about it?

OY VEY ITS LIKE ANOTHA SHOAH, WHY WONT YOU INVADE RUSSIA GOY?

AWOOOOOOOO

>people who were beheading each other complaining about cruelty

'Last rebels say...'

Discarded faggot.

>Muslims killing Muslims

Defend THIS

I will defend this, it's more than Jihadist child beheaders deserve

>propaganda
wtf i hate assad now. HEIL ISRAEL

>Attacks in a shithole made by savages
>Surprised when the shithole gets savaged

Because of Capitalism, Nazi Germany ended.

Yeah, I don't give a shit.

fuck, this is EXACTLY LIKE WHAT HAPPENED TO THE POOR JEWS IN GERMANY

>muh CIA regime change failed baaaawwwww

Gary Johnson was right, we should all forget about that shithole and wonder "What the FUCK is Aleppo?"

are there any videos?

Sup Forums would never defend that, living people don't burn well, you should be throwing the living people you want to get rid of into pools of acid, vats of industrial solvents, or just one big mass grave you fill with concrete for the foundation of a new palace.

F A K E N E W S
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

Oh, i sure hope so.
>rt.com/news/369219-medic-killed-russian-aleppo/

Sauce on that?

DO NOT TRUST THE MEDIA

There is literally a silent war happening in Yemen where millions of people are about to starve to death, and it's not being reported because it's being perpetrated by an American Ally

Please elaborate.

Assads forces are mudslimes too. That is what mudslimes do. They are pure evil

>102700708
better there then here.

>Experts say
>Scientists say
>CIA says
>FBI says
>Refugees say
>Rebels say
In a time where nearly everything has a camera mere words aren't enough to convince people anymore.

An American ally, you say?

smoke demon, anyone else ?

why can't lefty fags create original thoughts?

Sup Forums will defend this
this is (current year)
we're on the right side of history
drumpf

so low energy, CTR was at least clever at times.

anyway, Sup Forums is a board of peace but everybody knows that sometimes (everytime) heretics must burn and you can't really do that without fire. unless it was an acid burn or something.

>reddit spacing

Didn't know Australians were known for their pasta

poor rebels :((((
we should just open up the border and let all the Poor Syrian Refugees™ in already

sorry, it was just on vacation

like I give a fuck what the leader of another country does to stay in power.

It is none of my business.

True that, now get back to the pizzagate thread and put in another 9000 investigation hours because photos and video are easily manipulated.

>believing cuckmedia
>implying isis doesn't deserve it

>still listening to the mainstream media and believing it.
Wew

i literally dont give a shit what muslims do to each other as long as they stay in their shitholes and only fuck around with other muslims

>burning mudslime rebels alive

Why are we complaining about this again?

>American ally

this.

> ISIS-tier sandniggers
> people

this

Oh no guys! They are burning the people who burn people alive!!!!! OH NOOOOOOOO. Cleanse them with Atomic fire.

Rebels or not, I just want all those muslims to go away.

At least he doesnt capture them and watervosrd thrm and worse. His country. His rules. I respect how he defeated obama and maintained rule.

Libtards must be so butt hurt.

How are they a third world country? I wish I had infinite hospitals.

I will pay you ten shekels if you can back up your statement.

Fake news Daily Yeast
Fuck

LITERALLY HELL. The devil came out to speak to Wolf Blitzer personally about his morning routine which included skinning the last white rhino on earth and urinating on a random child of his choice.

When asked how he was able to skin "the last white rhino on earth" every morning, he replied "The same way Assad and Russia keeps bombing 'the last Syrian hospital'"

>"rebels" meme
>in 2016

Haha oh wow.

You mean the ISIS people are saying they're being treated poorly? How terrible, wow I'm so sad. I'm sure they expected to be able to behead children and burn people alive and run others over with tanks.. without hard feelings from the other side.

Muh rights.
Muh compassion.

If it is even true, it's likely well deserved.

youtube.com/watch?v=EM5DOSC0jUo

I don't see what's wrong with this.

Sup Forums shall not rest until wrongs are righted

@102700708

It's funny how the media pretends like anyone except fighters live in aleppo. Libcucks are such cancer.

IM IN CHARGE HERE

>There is literally a silent war happening in Yemen where millions of people are about to starve to death, and it's not being reported because it's being perpetrated by an American Ally

I wish Sup Forums would talk about this more.

It's a war where Obama has done the bidding of the Saudi regime, flying drones and killing people. The last few real journalists have said they've tried to write this story but it's been killed by editors every time.

Now the war is between the Saudis and the Yemens, the Yemens have no supplies, civvies are dying in droves, and it looks like the Saudis will just let them die off and then annex the country.

Which is okay because they're your greatest ally. But you should be upset that the russians forcefully annexed a part of the Ukraine. That's literally Hitler.

>killing sandniggers is bad
wew lad

What is, Ukrainian Famine.
50 million gopnikmcblyats wiped out because some farmers were doing economically better than the rest of the village. Soviet leader: Well we can't fucking have that. So to the Gulag they went.

>@102700708
>@

The newest of fag detected. Where are you from originally, outsider?

@102704050

You're a fucking idiot, kill yourself newfag.

>@102700708
>@
>newfag makes reasonable post
Hmmmm, really makes my noggin itch

>It's hell
says the guys who fucking work with isis.
great source.

@102704149

Shut the fuck up, leaf.

>@

Try "Christianity has murdered more people than any other ideology in the history of mankind"

Faggot

>Isis
>People

Into the fire with the heretics

>Rebels

You reap what you sow!

youtube.com/watch?v=ITgNSQcIQyU

Are "rebels" the most unbiased news source on this? Surely they wouldn't lie.

>rebels says
Opinion discarded immediately

Good?

Also;

>ISIS retakes Palmyra

>ISIS forces were comprised of retreating forces from Mosul

>The corridor they used was strictly monitored and nominally for refugees

>U.S. government neither confirms nor denies

Thanks Obama.

@102704050
@102704149
@102704292

It's weird, Sup Forums has a lot of clearly new, retarded posters, more than any other board.

Try lurking more, idiots.

>The White Helmets

Literally (no, literally) an Al Qaeda branch funded in part by George Soros.

I wish I was making this shit up.

>implying you don't want more jobs to go 'liberate' these oppressed people.
It's a shame they don't have any oil or obama would've been in there months ago

Kek.

Literally no MSM covering Yemen at all.

No MSM mentions that ISIS were (yet again) given cover by U.S. forces to stage an attack (this time on Palmyra).

MSM refuses to acknowledge that the "rebels" in East Aleppo are all Jihadi associates.

Don't get me wrong, fuck Assad, but come on...It's this sort of lying and supporting of human filth that pisses everyone off. You want to kill Assad? Step up and fucking do it properly.

Bush was an idiot, Iraq was a mistake, but at least it was Americans who put boots on the ground. Not shelling out cash to fucking psychotic warlords.

"If I just double down and act like it's normal maybe they will stop questioning it".

H-hey guys aren't you aware it's the latest m-meme?

HEY HEY hey hey hey hey hey HEY HEY

@102704818

Be quiet, sven, you useless piece of shit. Ahmed has a nut for you.