Merkel is BTFOing Trump

Germany and Based Capitalist China are now BFFs. Fuck Taiwan!

What will Trump do now that the Germanic-Sino Alliance controls 50 percent of global trade?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t5q4cL9qZQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Germoney would side with the dictator over the free republic. I hope the US and Taiwan become best friends. REMOVE REDS. Fuck Merkel.

Thank fucking god, we get to bomb the krauts again

TAIWAN #1

when can we make Germany A Parking Lot Again?

The One China policy is so stupid and counter-factual (Taiwan is obviously not a part of China anymore) that it seems like countries go along with it for no other reason than that they're scared to cross China. There's no logical or factual justification for it, so what else could it be?

>China=good
>Russia=bad

>China

>Capitalist

I know its not communist but come on bro.

everyone (((nose))) the answer

We will always side with those who are more relevant for Germany's export economy. Thus, fuck Taiwan, we'll sell China German tanks to invade that revel island. The Chinese People's Republic strikes back.

This is what happens when you don't finish what you started Germany

the marxists willingly out themselves

Fuck China and fuck Germany.

Dude, Germany loves Russia. We just sanctioned them because Obama pressured us. Schroeder was best buddies with Putin and even got a job with the North Stream pipeline project to circumvent Poland and Bjelorussia.

>Germany not supporting freedom and democracy
How is this news?

It's not too bad, the economy trucks on, but a lot of projects that should be happening with foreign government investment and partnerships are hindered because he Chinese government intimidates them. Taiwan's history is interesting. After the ROC fought the Japanese, their supplies were low, the communist came out of the mountains and attacked. It's actually really funny to see the Commies go on about Victory Day and such, when they were no part of World War Two.

This is why Trump will pick Britain over the EU, no chance we won't side against America on this especially now that we don't own hong kong

No.

Fuck your famely.

Merkel is not a conservative. Because of her, the liberals will win, because conservatives are split between the CDU and AFD.

I can feel my inner eternal Anglo awakening. Fucking krauts, I swear if you reelect her...

>Russia takes the Crimea
>libtards lose it
>China takes Taiwan
>libtards want one China policy

Double think much

Holy shit can some german poster just go and take a shot at her atleast fuck

GERMANY

YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS

Quit ruining Europe. Quit taking advantage of southern Europe with your euro reserve currency. You're like China but you hide the fact that you're a bully better. Taiwan is the most turbo progressive place in Asia, and liberals just shit on them because they're pussies.

Fuck this gay shit. Come build an empire with us.

Three strikes and you're out. Next time Germany gets dismantled.

Based Merkel.
China is the only challeger to the jews.
China will be the savior of the white race.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t5q4cL9qZQI

Germany once again will send our world down a path of great violence and destruction.

"World leaders" are running their mouths like niggers on a rap track.

Bad idea.

>americans talking about strikes
reminder that germany is an american occupied state
reminder that merkel takes orders for the government you elected in washington

Merkel is such a Cuck
Trump is based for going against China
The rising Chinese Middle class is the greatest threat to the west and only the god emperor has the balls to do something about it.

Should have sent the enola gay straight to Berlin

Simply an economic choice you mong.

You mean Moscow?

Taiwan wishes to be free. Something Germans don't know the meaning of. They live to serve, apparently.

I think this decision is based on economics and what Germany will gain not some Jew conspiracy.

>Pissing off the biggest economy in the world in favor of the 3rd biggest economy in the world
>Just because the 3rd biggest economy in the world doesn't support free speech, just like you
Germans have had their chances. It's time we finish Rome's job.

literally no one cares what germany's china policy is

Na, we just dont care. Its simply the better economic choice for us.
The chinks loooooooooooove german shit.

That being said, Taiwan deserves freedom.

America's economy is bigger than 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th place combined. It'd be suicide to side with China, especially since you're surrounded by US supporters (Poland, France, UK). It makes no strategic or economic sense.

nuclear powers aren't going to war mong
which is why ukraine is never ever getting crimea back

The eternal German is back to it's barbarian ways

The kraut whore tries to act cocky because there are elections in sight, but she knows that Germoney has been a USA protectorate since the end of WW2 and now she boils with anger because she'll have to suck Trump's cock for the next 4 years.

Were known to make retarded decisions and suddenly make it work and astound everyone.
We will see.
I would love a trade coalition between eu big players and the US but that simply wont work in the given enviroment were in.
Oh and btw. check export stats worldwide, we need someone like china to trade with.
We export pretty much anything we do.

Why is Goytschland more cucked than Sweden?

Not only are they sucking Jew and Muslim dick but now Chinese as well

All the real Germans died in ww2. Why didn't you burgers nuke them like you did Japan?

cant wait until the old allies are back together fighting against a isolated germany

>Merkel comes out in support of a communist dictatorship
Color me surprised

Yes, one china, soon one world, gooood gooood goyim

Goytschland is partially right here

There should only be one China.

Nationalist China

German leaders are such dumb cunts now they are stuck between a hostile West and a Hostile east again while the continent is in revolt.

Merkel: "Germany will still get cucked by China"

Why are you surprised?

Goytschland have been the most valuable goyim in Europe since 1949

Pretty much the same enviroment that lead to the rise of the late 20s and early 30s.

Remember what happened there.

drumpf btfo

germany is just trying to keep as many allies as it can at this point

they're falling apart at almost every single level and the politicians aka the ones who want power over others are trying their damndest to keep it

Idnt china literally just a meme country being propped up by fucking pension money? They could literally collapse at any moment and another country can take its place no problem.

Will WW2 be the anglosphere vs Germany and China?

Also Taiwan is best china

>East German nutter is siding with Red China
Why am I not surprised?
You kraut fuckers had better vote her out next year.

Looks like Germany needs to be bombarded by superior firepower again.

The new Axis is China-Germanic Europe. And not only do we have the numbers, we got the will to conquer the world.

Is that a popular opinion anywhere outside China and North Korea?

>German men go off to fight war
>women and children left completely to the mercy of the muslims

Is this their master plan?

No one is scared of Merkel

>cucks stand by their cuck policy

And cucks applaud, why am I not surprised?

>Denmark bordering Pooland

Holy fuck, please don't go Germany.

Just like how she refused to change her stance on immigration?

Captcha: Tea

what reason does merkel have to try and make germany succeed

is she a benevolent deity? i think not

>Merkel said a thing
Who cares what her stance is?
She'll be gone soon.

> Merkel is repeating the official US position

as if Merkel has the willpower to do anything on her own.

America is lost already, you have been blacked and hispanics. We go with the people who lead in the PISA study, not those close to Mexico (Southern Europe and America).

When they will code history books in 150 years, the AI historians will say that humanity colonized the galaxy because of China and Germanics, America will be viewed as an evil empire which tried to hold up progress through capitalism and degeneracy.

>no one cares about the biggest export nation's stance on the second buggest export nation

sure thing, idiot.

>She'll be gone soon

You're naive user, Germans will reelect her for sure

this is not an economic decision by merkel, this is just her being a commie who hates the west

China does not ACCEPT exports btw

the only thing merkel is btfoing is germany

GERMANY WAS A MISTAKE

ONLY GOOD GERMANS HAVE ALREADY MIGRATED TO AMERICA

I gotta say it is smart for Germoney to side with China because of exports.

I don't like the Chinese government, but Germoney's economy is based off exports.

All I know about China is that they had bi planes up against Japan's zeros and the Chinese migrated en masse inland. The hell's angels destroyed a lot of zeros there.

t. Ahmed Al Mulim Akbar

We'll need a big wall and make the Polacks build it just like everything else.

can germany just die off yet? Like really, you cunts have done nothing but make complete asses out of yourselves for the past hundred years

Someone in Germany will do the right thing.

The Austrian Elections are a sign of things to come.

I expect all non-german nations to uncuck themselves, but expect Germany to become a blackhole of cuckoldy

> Germans cheering at the idea of being cucked by the chinks
> Literally can't have their own foreign diplomacy

No, all Muslims are drafted, used as suicide squads to conquer America. American pussy obese soldiers are powerless to kill the suicide squads because "muhh, they ain't playin by he rules, unfair!!!"

Ohhhh Europe, you do what America says or you get fucked up.

>past hundred years

>not past 2 millennium

Heil Merkel!

NO FRAUKE POSTING ON Sup Forums GET OUT!!!

You Mountain Jews should just conquer Germany, kill all the people inside, and take the land for yourself.

So the 4th reich will have a powerful asian ally again?
Not big surprise, WW3 coming soon, guess who will lose once again?

What do we do with Germany this time?

>terrorist-loving liberals are cowards

What a surprise

How many times Germany must destroy Europe to understand that it must be erased from history once and for all?

Merkel's union parties poll at 40 percent right now. It is more likely that she gets to have a coalition gov with the libertarian party if she manages to deport as many Muslims as she promised.

if a politician has no motivations other than "i-i wanted to help you!" how can you trust anything they say?

>Simply an economic choice you mong

>if she manages to deport as many Muslims as she promised.

This is the part where we all raise our heads backwards and laugh!

Now repeat after me

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh sweet summer child, the only thing that MIGHT happen is a Schultz Chancellor, or we keep Merkel.
Those two are the only realistic outcomes sadly.

We get either Giga-Jew or Giga-Goy

Reporting to Sultan Sadiq.

>Hope you've been paying jizya kaffir

Like in Iraq, Libya and foreign economics... in which Germany has done its own shit for decades?

Good luck fucking with Trump when he controls Americas intelligence agencies.