MOST BAD-ASS MOTHERFUCKER IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY

Andronicus i Comnenus
>In order to become emperor he strangle the 14 year old crowned emperor, his mother, sister and his sister husband.
>one time he was sieging a city and tied the mother of the king of the city onto the battering ram
> he also fucked the daughter of the prince of Antioch, the widow wife of the king of Jerusalem, the sister of the king of Georgia until at the age of 65 he married the princes of France
> he ordered the execution of all 60000 Latins living in Constantinople
> when the people revolted in order to kill him they pulled out his teeth 2 days later his eyes then they tied him behind a horse and let it run in the streets while they pureed boiling water and through shit at him until one day later they hang him upside down and two Latin mercenaries cut him in half

I'm the most badass person in history

But how many twitter followers did he have?

That's not Guiscard, you fucking byzaboo.

>married the princes of France

gay orgies are not redpilled

>he ordered the execution of all 60000 Latins living in Constantinople
why?

>80000 latins*
> the princess was 12 years old
he also
> executed all the prisoners
> once he used the tactic of burned land and caused a famine

He sounds like a mentally retarded brainlet

How is that bad ass? He sounds like a nigger. The berserker of Stamford Bridge and Musashibou Benkei were more bad ass than this retard.

Maybe if he spent less time killing Latins and more time killing Muslims you might still control Constantinople.

Byzantines had let them use the ports of the empire in order to secure peace and he didn't liked it

nice leddit post m8

>LE MOST BADASS MOTHERFUCKER LMAO

Don't word stuff like "le this badass". Present it like a fucking adult and people will make up their own minds

Step aside.

Was he white or not?

All byzantine emperors are complete cucks compared to Basil II the Bulgar Slayer.

Not even the best Byzantine ruler. Basil II is way better, amongst others.

well... that is not wrong

>Battle of Tours
>stopping the muslim invasion of Europe

lol, not anymore.

Ew, a spic.

Ew, a pozzcuckold.

>Guiscard
Normie pls go

what the fuck is "pozz" Paco.

Little off topic question, if someone from europe would like to go on holiday to mexico for 2 weeks.
Where should he go? I dont want Cancun style party shit, I want nature, good food and cheap tequila/weed/.

Tbh that picture alone justifies the genocide of the European Muslims.

Tulum. It's a peaceful place. Calmer and cleaner than Cancun that's full of American college kids. It's in a more indigenous area so it's not as expensive either.

Los Angeles.

Thanks bud, looks hella comfy.
Gonna investigate.

>calling Justinian II a cuck
He was far from being the best emperor but his life was brutal as fuck
>be cruel emperor
>get disposed by usurpers who then cut off your nose and humiliate you
>flee to Khazar Khanate where the ruler welcomes you with open arms and marry his sister
>the previous usurper conspired with the Khazar ruler and sends two assassins to kill you but your faithful wife warns you about them and struggle them both with your bare hands
>sail into the Black Sea towards Constantinople and get caught up in a storm
>vengeance is so strong that you would rather drown there than spare your usurpers when asked
>arrive to Constantinople with the help of the Bulgarian tsar and stealthly dispose of your usurpers while humilating them before executing them

>“Latins“
Don't call this WE WUZ Franks and Germanics Latin my friend, only Central Italian Italic tribes are Latin, barbarians can't consider themselves human

Step aside kiddos

> barbarians can't consider themselves human
apparently they can. However, it is top kek for us Mediterraneans the true masterrace

The Mediterraneans started western civilization and for that all should be forever thankful. Greece gave the light to Etruscans, them to the Romans, the Romans to the Gauls, Iberians, British and Germanics.The Germanics gave it to the Slavs, Balts and Nords.

pfft thats like my first 15 mins in CK2

why are you leaving out all the buttsex, gayreek

This is a rare flag, right?

Nordic people are Germanic. There is no such thing as a "Nord". We don't live in Skyrim.