TICK TOCK

Friendly reminder that Hillary Rodham Clinton WON the popular vote and that on December 19th the electoral college will stop the Russian plant known as Drumpf and give the people TRUE democracy.

Happy Birthday to this future President.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rd0iZUE7v6I
archive.is/g11HQ
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/11/25/hillarys-phony-popular-vote-win/
thealternativehypothesis.org
youtube.com/watch?v=Pef5AUt-tic
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/05/23/recalling-hillary-clintons-claim-of-landing-under-sniper-fire-in-bosnia/
youtube.com/watch?v=TqKkWFYL7FY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But dude you said the recounts were gonna do that? How did those recounts go by the way?

SAY IT WITH ME, Sup Forums

INMATE #33000

running out of time with that image

There is irrefutable evidence that Russia hacked the election for the orange cheeto Drumpf. Both the media (the REAL news, conspiritards) and the CIA know this. We're going to win the country back for the people and there's nothing you can do about it. Drumpf is a danger to democracy and Hillary will stop him.

Now,
SAY IT WITH ME

What happened with the recounts though?

ELECTORS PLEASE G-GIVE ME THE VOTES

SATAN SAID I COULD ONLY STAY ON THIS EARTH LONGER IF I FULFILLED OUR BARGAIN AND WON THE P-P-PRESIDENcy......

More DJT votes in Wisconsin.

>The Red Pillers - Mr. Rightside [Alt-Right Music Video]
youtu.be/Rd0iZUE7v6I
youtu.be/Rd0iZUE7v6I
youtu.be/Rd0iZUE7v6I
youtu.be/Rd0iZUE7v6I

Is this a joke ?

Inmate #33000

>the CIA

you mean those guys that murder presidents and foreign leaders, experiment on usa citizens, and run drugs?

>t. increasingly "Suicidal" man

I like this post, aussiebro.

You should look to the future, not to the past. The electoral college will not allow such a blatant breach of our democracy to go unpunished. Trump is finished.

It's her turn.

You need to accept that your worldview is entirely comprised of MSM talking points to serve a hidden agenda. Yes OP, you are the bad guy/

Yeah, no.

>Judge says electors must vote for statewide winner

>A federal judge dealt a severe setback Monday to a longshot plan to deny Donald Trump the presidency through the Electoral College, refusing to suspend a Colorado law requiring the state's nine electors to vote for the presidential candidate who won the state in November.

>U.S. District Judge Wiley Daniel denied a request by two Colorado electors who contended that the law binding their vote to Colorado vote winner Hillary Clinton violated their First Amendment rights and the intents of the Constitution's framers. The electors had sought the right to vote for someone other than Clinton in order to unite behind a consensus Republican other than Trump when the Electoral College convenes on Dec. 19.

>Daniel found that suspending the Colorado requirement would have harmed the state's voters and jeopardized a peaceful presidential transition. "Part of me thinks this is really a political stunt to prevent Donald Trump from becoming president," said Daniel, who was nominated to the bench by Bill Clinton in 1995.

>If the Colorado electors had been successful, it could have signaled that similar laws in more than two dozen other states could also be overturned, freeing a large number of electors to defect from Trump. Jason Wesoky, who represents the two electors, said he may seek an emergency appeal to the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals — the only chance his clients would have of blocking the Colorado law before they have to cast their votes.

>Should the Colorado electors be freed, some of them hoped to persuade enough of their counterparts elsewhere to unite behind a Republican alternative like Mitt Romney. So far only one Republican elector has announced he won't vote for Trump. The president-elect won 306 electors last month to Clinton's 232.

archive.is/g11HQ

This is Colorado too, it went for Clinton and they don't want to vote for her.

Six more days until you insufferable cunts have to pack it in and go back to McDonalds.

I'm marking the calendar, believe me.

i personally cant wait for her to become president. trump would have prevented wwIII and the following nwo. the sooner we get to the end the sooner we can start over.

>ITT triggered DRUMPFKINS

Hillary won. Deal with it.

All this salt. Tell me shills is it going to be like this for 8 years?

I admire the persistence you guys show in posting this same thread day after day despite the numerous arguments against your position that you cannot successfully counter. You remind me of my ex's dog. That thing would bark. You couldn't stop it. It just kept barking and barking. The barking never accomplished anything, and meant less than nothing, but God damn could it keep going. Keep it up man. ARF! ARF! ARF!

mods pls

Stop reading tinfoil conspiracy theories and alt-right fake news. The CIA is comprised of patriotic Americans who WILL NOT allow a racist, sexist, xenophobic demagogue like Drumpf control over the nuclear codes.

I'M WITH HER

You're not even trying anymore are you

>What is the Second American Civil War.

Go discuss your views with that girl you have a crush on and see how well she responds, will be texting that Trump supporter bull while talking to you.

Do you think we will see public suicides when he's finally inaugurated?

I imagine after the electoral college puts Trump in power, there are going to move to full blown;

>WE MUST ASSASSINATE HIM TO SAVE THE COUNTRY

If he's not shot by the inauguration, I'm guessing we're going to see peeps throwing themselves off bridges.

>Stop reading tinfoil conspiracy theories

But I like reading about KGB Nazi Frogs Rigging The Election.

It's FUN.

we all know the globalists want this.
and we will burn this fucker down if this happens.
>he is a racist
>he is a womanizer
now he's a russian agent.

literally anything to keep america from being great again.
this will not happen. because we will burn it down.

That's funny, because all I hear is
TICK
TOCK
TICK
TOCK
TICK
TOCK

Good night, alt-right!

She lost. Get over it.

Nope.

Sorry.

Don't think so.

What are you going to do when this doesn't happen?

I have a few recommendations for you.

>This is still going

I thought this would have ended after her humiliating defeat.

You're going to be here for the next 8 years aren't you?

CTR are truly desperate now.

>D-DRUMPF IS THE PRESIDENT-ELECT YOU GUYS HE'S G-GUARANTEED TO BE PRESIDENT I MEAM SO WHAT IF WE HAVE PROOF THE RUSSIANS RIGGED THE VOTES HE'LL GET AWAY WITH IT FOR SURE THE ELECTORS W-W-W-WON'T VOTE AGAINST HIM!
Meanwhile, on January 20th, 2017...

That's the spirit! Keep it going. Preferably at least once a week until February; I'm in a betting pool.

And then on January 21st, 2017...

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting , libcuck.

(btw, I don't know how to send a PM on 4 Chan so can you just take that picture down? Thanks.)

>popular vote

Irrelevant. Popular vote hasn't mattered in 200+ years of elections. Keeps spouting fairy tales

Reminder
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/11/25/hillarys-phony-popular-vote-win/

>thealternativehypothesis.org
You people really are fucking delusional posting these fake news sites unironically.

>not msm is fake news
ya, did Brian "my helicopter was shot down by an rpg" Williams tell you that? or was it Hillary "we landed under sniper fire" Clinton?

Hillary supporting scum still this asshurt :^)) Daily reminder that Hillary will never be President while Trump will hahahahahahahahahahahaha :)

EXCEPT SHE DID LAND UNDER SNIPER FIRE YOU STUPID FUCKING INBRED TRUMPLET HOLY FUCK

WATCH

THE

NEWS

>not msm is fake news
was it Stephen "I'm famous because I do a comedy show where I literally fake the news" Colbert that told you that?

>watch the news

> “I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.”
>we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.”
source video
youtube.com/watch?v=Pef5AUt-tic

>watch the news
lolololol
HAHAHAHAHAHA
HA
HA
HA }
HA
HA
HA

fuck you go fuck yourself

You sound exactly like them and it makes me want to shoot up a feminist art gallery

How are you going to kill yourself when that doesn't happen?

Can you stream it for us?

You guys are so sad.
Funny, but sad.

But that's clearly a different day, you FUCKING IDOIT

What is the CTR group called now? It looks like their meme division is acting up again.

Get fucked

Never heard of the Streisand Effect, have you?

I know you wont accept this extreme right wing fake news newspaper, but the washington post gave her Four Pinocchios.

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/05/23/recalling-hillary-clintons-claim-of-landing-under-sniper-fire-in-bosnia/

even the fake news says shes a fake hysterical cunt.

LOLOL
HA
HA

ha
HA

seriously, go fuck yourself

Oh really, can you please provide a link. Now say this with me 8 years of Trump. 8 beautiful MAGA years.

Keep telling yourself that. 1 week to go right?

That's the first time I heard a Democrat say the CIA is patriotic.

ALT-RIGHT? Please explain what that is. We're a NatSoc board hunny.

I'm sorry but Ivanka had longer hair.

Average leftist exposed as idiot not-thinking cuck! Color me surprised! Sad!

GOOD MORNING

>I'm sorry but Ivanka had longer hair.
All my kreygasm when Ivanka is the first female president

can we meme Ivanka Trump / Tulsi Gabbard into a ticket?

LOL does baby need their bottle and diaper changed.

>russian plant
FAKE NEWS

Remember the emails confirmed they always wanted to accuse any candidate against them of working with the russians.

Remember that the guccifer2 leaks, which showed all their opposition research on trump never stated anything about russia.

Remember that both the CIA and the FBI said there is no connection between trump and russia.

>russian plant

meme related:
youtube.com/watch?v=TqKkWFYL7FY

Sage

>on December 19th the electoral college will stop [Trump]
flash forward to December 20th
file under things that never happened
you silly libtards are so desperate, it's pathetic

>Hillary Rodham Clinton WON the popular vote

oh look, more fake news!

You know why the jill stein recount was stopped?

BECAUSE THEY KEPT FINDING UNCOUNTED VOTES FOR TRUMP!

You faggots still trolling?

Sage

Sage

Get cancer and die.

>what happend with the recounts?

Fuck off shill, your russian meme is lame and lack of energy

t. Jeb!

Wut up bro?? Remember the good old days on for chon dot net when they shut down /new/? We've been through life and death together.

>t. super sour butt-blasted perma virgin CTR NEET cuck
Y O U. L O S T. Deal with it.

>Hillary won Commiefornia by 4.5 million votes with untold cheating and illegal voting

>take away just Commiefonia and Trump won the other 49 states by over 2 million

>he didn't campaign there whatsoever because we have an electoral college so he concentrated on PA, OH, MI etc.

>this is exactly WHY we have an electoral college, to prevent large rogue states from dictating the nation

>it's like the losing team in the super bowl claiming they won because they gained more yards of offense

thank you SJWs for giving us trump, the savior of the west, never change