Auspol

NEW Auspol

Previous: Housing bubble and NEET economics edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6spl_rMavWM
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/uncovered-millionaire-slumlords-sex-lair-in-suburbs/news-story/49bae56e30d58d86bd2a43302de6c56e
youtube.com/watch?v=FSMF3h7LE2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Osz-GQbX37o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for aussies can annex whistler

do australian girl like japanese man?

Is Shorten /our guy/?

of course. you should flash them your bobby dazzler when you first meet them

Mates feel free to watch my latest JoeysWorldTour commentary Youtube vid if you want.

All feedback is welcome. I am trying to improve my broadcasting skills so I can do some good political vids for the cause in the future:

youtube.com/watch?v=6spl_rMavWM

Fucking hot day today in Sydney, how many of you cunts still have a cheeky suck on these to cool off?

Nah bro

Tell me about Latham.

Is he right-wing now? Is he free market, or just another in a long line of leftists jumping on the last feminist hate commodore?

Labour voters need not reply.

Do any girls?

i dont understand what you say

real one's here

Apparently one of our bints almost got kidnapped in brisbane the other day. Dude who did it was (((((Swedish)))))

Currently doing a poo, how's everyone's Tuesday night ?

Nationalist revolution soon lads.
Arm up, get /fit/ and wait for the coming economic crash.

Woke up to my landlord literally standing just outside my bedroom with a tradie trying to get into the backyard, flipped the fuck out, it was like 0830 had only been home a few hours from work was fast asleep

Checked my phone message like 1 minute earlier saying he was bringing a tradesman in

Dodgy af Asians, surely this can't be legal?

Flipped out on him, made him leave then and there. Motherfucker asked if I wanted him to just close my bedroom door?? as if that would make it OK.

Sitting in 21c air-conditioned house. Shits comfy as

>fairy floss force field

Who here /triedtojointhearmybutgotrejectedonmedicalgrounds/?

>Currently doing a poo
It got doubles mate.

>how's everyone's Tuesday night ?
Okay thanks mate. Pretty hot here though.

How are you going?

Buy a house then no more dodgy landlords

Hello Team,

Just a reminder that this fortnights pay will be paid early. The time sheets need to be in by Wednesday 22nd December.

Any over time or unplanned leave that occurs from Wednesday –Sunday will be adjusted in the next pay cycle.

Please also remember that your next pay cycle will be around the 11th January 2017.

Cheers

Homosex?

oh ye thanks for the hot tip m8

Too low bants. He's an abbo

It's not legal, unless it's for emergency repairs or some similar shit, they need to give you about a weeks notice at least.

Medical history of fucked up allergies

If only, then I'd get free money for the rest of my life

Yeah, nah, landlord cunts just can't do that, it has to be prearranged and all that, none of that short notice shit.

Fugging knew it, threw his ass out and apologized to the tradie for a wasted trip. All of this while in my undies, lad.

>Those Southern Europeans have always been much more chill than Northern ones anyway.

I'm the lad you replied to
I'm southern euro wog
Can confirm the Mediterranean master race meme is true. We're better than germanic cucks

Mate check this Jap out:

>MULTI-millionaire Sydney slumlord Masaaki Imaeda has been uncovered as a secret sex pervert with an elaborate camera spy network covertly filming his tenants having sex.

>Imaeda, 66, who owns a shipping container shanty town in inner Sydney where there was a fire two years ago, rigged up a secret camera network in other properties he owns, and spied on tenants for his sexual pleasure.

>Astonished police uncovered the labyrinth network of cables, hidden cameras, and mirrors in one of Imaeda’s slum rental properties which connected to a remote secret room where he viewed his tenants’ intimate moments.

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/uncovered-millionaire-slumlords-sex-lair-in-suburbs/news-story/49bae56e30d58d86bd2a43302de6c56e

Completely legal under emergency repairs, which he's plumber or electrician will claim.

I use it if I want to access my properties when I have a feeling about having a bad renter in there not keeping the place clean of pests.

Yeah not bad, relieved and a bit lighter. Just here for bantz and memes. Maybe some political talk, gonna switch to my pc so I'll have an ID change

Do you lot accept other anglos here?

Take a fucking antihistamine you pansy

Poor JapaneseBro

Do not worry, interracial mixing in japanese women is not high. Unlike ours.

Evening m8s how is everyone?

I want to start a band

>so I'll have an ID change
Sounds like you may have ID dysphoria. The sooner you change the easier it will be to (Sup Forums) pass.

I do. Daily. But I'm assuming that's not enough for them because "what if you're stuck in a situation where you don't get Telfast bro?"

How do we know you're anglo? lot of brown folk in your country.

No, but jap women love white knob

>spanish, greeks and italians are a CALM people

can confirm has never been around these people, they have less downside emotions are are less suicidal but flip the fuck out over nothing and go apeshit over nothing

I'm good m8, thanks for asking. How are you?

>I want to start a band
Good on you mate. Follow your dreams.

Oh yeah what genre?

Unfortunately yeah. I can time stamp my arm if you want

I scared the piss out of a poor Real Estate girl in the last place I rented.

The week before our neighbors found an abo in their upstairs bedroom so we were all on high alert. Was rooting my gf over the bathroom sink when I heard our front door being opened so I raced downstairs, cock still wet, in full rage mode and saw this chick in our lounge room trying to bring a family through.

They forgot to tell us they were doing a walk through. Poor cunt was scarred for life I'm sure.

No it was a tiler, coming to fix backyard tiles (literally two had raised due to a root underneath) not classified as emergency repairs and he already said that was the reason in his message.

Yes, I'm pretty sure the majority of our foreign born residents are from the UK

Did she seem impressed with your big uncut willy?

Noice mate, also checked.
Landlord's need to learn that there are laws that apply to them as well as the renter.

do it with a hot knife

Id like to rate myself but she was too busy shitting herself to even notice

He fucked himself then mate, ring the rental agency. They won't do fuck all but, and your rights are fucked, complain to much and you'll just get the boot next cycle. One of those things have to cop on the chin,

>can confirm has never been around these people
>I'm wog
>this lad claims i havent been around them
>apeshit
Fucking anglo detected
You don't understand p a s s i o n
Correction, I didn't mean to say majority, but rather the largest group

>Brown colour

Absolutely 100% Disgusting.

Here. Fixed that to it's more accurate version.

Not you again

Sure. I'll heat it up in the toaster. Give me a sec

Me thank god. I would have wound up fighting banker wars and watching my mates get killed for nothing if I had of got in.

Thanks mate. Saved.

Although a fair dinkum white Aussie can sport quite the tan if they have an outdoors lifestyle.

my sister has boyfriend from england

How get DSP lads

I got ASPD is that enough?

>Follow your dreams.

great bantz son

Fuck renting. Now I pay rent to the bank but at least they can't walk though my house at the drop of a hat

thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=FSMF3h7LE2Q

This image depressed me for ages initially but now I think that it means that when surveys show Aus is 85% white, that if these are the minorities we are going to be just fine.

>tfw no bants loving aussie lass

>I got ASPD is that enough?
No, being edgy is not recognised as a disability.

>mfw remembering SPACE PINEAPPLE
just get rid of it already fuck
its like how you get squirms that have green attached to the purple

>Follow your dreams.

I'm not anglo actually, full on raging over $20 Gumtree transactions and someone not giving way to you on the road to the point of where you're out of breath is a very mediterranean/middle eastern thing idk why

I'm doing well, glad to hear you are too. its really hot today, wish they still sold sunnyboys

>Good on you mate. Follow your dreams
Thanks!

Idk some kind of guitar music. I envy the life of bands like violent soho that get to just jam, bantz, drink all day and get paid to do it

I don't think your noble British skin could handle it

That's the stereotype skin colour lad, We're actually more White than America kek

All g all g, You're not wrong also

It didn't. Went 10 years ago in autumn and my ears crisped like pork crackling

He was a Trump supporter and was giving it to that closet Pedo Alan Jones on his show on Sky News, who surprise, surprise was shilling for Hillary during the election campaign. So when Trump won, Andrew Bolt had Latham as his guest and Latham dropped the red pill on all the viewers, was brilliant TV.

same cunt i had this sick idea of starting a band that only plays smash mouth all star like 5-6 times in a row

How's it lads?

Good thanks m8.

How's it with you?

Not legal, if it's similar to the laws we've got repeated offenses can net you the house yourself.

>raging over $20 Gumtree transactions
Means you ripped him off m8
Wogs are good with money desu, it's not a coincidence that migrants tend to outperform anglos in most measures
>middle east
They're not wogs
Stop this meme

Become the new Grong Grong

youtube.com/watch?v=Osz-GQbX37o

It's the only way, I seriously wonder what people our age will do once they retire and want to live somewhere. The pension will be scraped or extremely scaled back by then.

Retirement homes or quite possibly euthanasia.

I'm in mate, we'd still be a better cover band than most of the shit today

t. italian, spanish and greek economies

only joking user, anglos have got to be the most wasteful people financially though - especially the boomers and they definitely pass it onto their kids, just wasteful spending on meme shit

they don't want to live somewhere, they buy a RV or a caravan and cruise around
and good on them, they earned it

Who is the worst PM in living memory and why is it John Howard?

Sup ausfags, looking for advice.

Been offered a PhD scholarship to do my PhD at Monash in Melbourne. Field is financial mathematics.

You guys recon it's worthwhile?

Fuck Shane Warne and fuck Australia

Hey listen cunt I actually got diagnosed with that shit

Can I get DSP or not

>financial mathematics
worth it anywhere, good field

Pretty good aye. Had a cruisy day off work today. Went to the beach but the water was fucking freezing

>retirement homes
only if they've had kids and were smart enough to raise the little shits not to hate them, my mum and dad pulled some shit and i'm not paying for their bloody retirement.

our generation will probably just waste away in slums or kill themselves if they don't have enough money or family willing to care for them.

i still hear those crushed bolts in my dreams m8

>Monash
avoid literally anyone that doesn't have natural black or natural blonde hair. even a dyed blonde is rape case worthy down there.

Yeah, why not. Monash is a good uni.

Probably should ask centrelink

>falling for the uni meme
depends m8, do you have a job lined up with that degree?

Not sure if you're in this thread Tyrell's chips user but I finally obtained the salt + vinegar ones and I have to say they are actually the best salt and vinegar I've ever had. I think I like it better than the cheddar cheese too

Depends what you want to do career wise. If you want to be an academic then go for it