Brit/pol/ - Merry Xmas Edition

>By limiting criticism of Israel, Theresa May's new definition of anti-Semitism will do more harm than good
independent.co.uk/voices/anti-semitism-theresa-may-new-definition-jewish-council-holocaust-society-israel-criticism-palestine-a7470166.html

>History of Derby men linked to previous terror offences
derbytelegraph.co.uk/derby-s-past-links-with-terrorism/story-29976010-detail/story.html

>UK inflation jumps to two-year high of 1.2%
theguardian.com/business/live/2016/dec/13/markets-uk-inflation-unicredit-restructuring-greece-business-live

>UK must set out plans for transitional deal with EU - peers
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-transition-idUKKBN142007

>UK weather: Will Christmas Day be the warmest ever? Bookmakers slash odds on record temperature
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/11/uk-weather-will-christmas-day-warmest-ever-bookmakers-slash/

>UK and Ireland must start their own Brexit talks or they put peace at risk, says Lords report
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ireland-britain-brexit-talks-lords-report-a7468351.html

>Defence experts warn of 'disaster' for Britain after Donald Trump suggests undoing 'out of control' F-35 fighter jet project
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/12/donald-trump-pledges-cut-military-budget-criticising-control/

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4024854/Moment-documentary-maker-punched-kicked-choked-five-migrants-entering-no-zone-Swedish-city.html
wingsoverscotland.com/the-missing-numbers-round/
youtube.com/watch?v=cNpt5KG5mis
4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv
magisto.com/album/video/Kz0jUl5EAQo-KHEPYnZLBns
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/5hmh90/modern_slavery_in_uk_3_people_in_6_m2_15_hours_of/
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/5hzi82/modern_slavery_in_uk_followup_probably_i_give_up/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/12/donald-trump-pledges-cut-military-budget-criticising-control/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pakis out.

DEATH TO TRAITORS

THINGS

I just read this. Kek.

>US producer (((Ami Horowitz))) was examining the effects of immigration in Sweden
>He said he was immediately set upon after entering the Husby area of Stockholm
>Film-maker says he was beaten and choked after being dragged into a building

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4024854/Moment-documentary-maker-punched-kicked-choked-five-migrants-entering-no-zone-Swedish-city.html

>'These actions also happen to be a great source of pride among Swedes for doing something that one could only characterize as a selfless act of humanity.'
>He added: 'I am a product of immigration and not only do I not have an issue with immigration I am one of its biggest proponents.

Seeing the name in advanced prepared me for something like this.

I expect it will make excellent material for his documentary.

SCOTS OUT

I started my christmas shopping this morning. I have no idea what to get my Dad.

Amazon vouchers for all it is.

>tfw no Jenna gf

>BBC's Muslims Like Us is a wake-up call for Islamophobes everywhere

Why is the Telegraph suddenly shilling for mudslimes?

damn she got a big ass

For being a nationalist site, wings over scotland is pretty good on what cunts the press can be:
wingsoverscotland.com/the-missing-numbers-round/

You'll see the same thing from remoaners, giving figures with zero context to say Brexit'll be a disaster.
I guess it tells that the guy who writes it voted to leave.

>Trump wants to save money on a bloated jet project
>everyone freaks out

Oh for fucks sake.

Getting real tired of all these mongs whinging about Aleppo desu

Fuck off cunt. You're always shilling this faggot. Makes me think it's you.

youtube.com/watch?v=cNpt5KG5mis

>You're always shilling this faggot
The last time Wings Over Scotland was posted in Sup Forums was in November, pal.

Vouchers are a terrible gift.

Like giving someone money and telling them where they can't spend in it.

Get a job.
You're worrying your mum.

You are the poster that was whinging about the Express in regards to this faggot before, yes?

I can't even find anyone talking about the express in the archives.
(Well, except a Tripfag using an express filename as a post-image in 2014.)

Your reference pools seem a mite small.

>yanks

Wait no, I found it in the archive.

Nope. I was in the states during October.

>I can't even find anyone talking about the express in the archives.

Then the archives are useless then aren't they faggot.

I'd take the archive over the word of some random person on Brit/pol/ any day.

It did turn up eventually.

>Vouchers are a terrible gift.
This is a dumb retail meme and you're dumb for falling for it

Vouchers exist so you can give someone cash without actually giving them cash

(((Experts))) don't like them because people who buy vouchers and gift cards are in and out of the shop in 5 minutes, do so online or do so at their supermarket with their regular shopping. This means they're not wandering around buying shit they don't want or need because 'it's Christmas' or because it's got a pretty ribbon.
>b-but they restrict where you can spend
I challenge you to find a single person who couldn't make good use of an Amazon or Post Office universal gift card
>b-but it's impersonal
Better to give something impersonal but flexible than to give something unwanted
>b-but if you can't think of a proper gift it's not someone you should buy a gift for anyway
This is real life not a romantic comedy

However if you buy book vouchers for kids you're a bad person

He was posted yesterday faggot.
>4plebs.org/pol/thread/102582584/#102584866

That's not someone talking about the express, and that's not shilling his website. It doesn't even link to wings directly.

Anyone else feel it's pretty disgusting how the BBC are allowing some pro ISIS shill to sprout his shit on national TV?

Yep it's the same faggot. I wonder what the chances are of this person being wings himself.

wat is it e calls imself, the Reverend or someting?

hes a weird fish- ex games journo, now shils for sturgeon even though he lives in brighton.

Yep, it's me, Wings Over Scotland, in the flesh, personally, for real.

I came here specifically because I knew that a site full of Welsh NEET Leave voters was exactly the sort of audience I needed to market Scottish Independence to. This genius strategy was so clever that I've used it to push tens of thousands of Sup Forums users towards my website - which has no adverts - so that I could generate huge profits from... Ah, well, we've not got to that part yet. I'll figure it out once I've finished reviewing Overwatch.

It's actually Bath, dear.

>This is a dumb retail meme and you're dumb for falling for it
Fuck off voucher shill.

You know you would prefer cash you can spend in the pub.

Those lies about "experts" are so cynical and misinformed someone could be paying you to promote vouchers.

Retailers make a killing on expired vouchers and having a fixed amount to spend makes you use it all, buying more than you want not less.

4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv

How /damaged/ is Brit/pol/?

Pic is mine.

Don't pretend your faggoty blog couldn't do with a couple of extra clicks you cunt. The implication that 'wings' has reached such lofty heights in the field of journalism that he's above having to shill his blog on a cantonese woodcrafting forum is hilarious.

>don't pretend your faggoty blog couldn't do with a couple of extra clicks you cunt
A couple? Don't sell yourself short. I got a whole 13 unique clicks out of this business (I've got 3 mobile phones for false flagging, naturally), posting in a thread with "16" users. It's going swimmingly.

Of course in the interest of audience targeting, I have to post here - if I made new threads to exploit the much larger American market, they'd just get grease all over the web-page or get upset because the picture:word ratio is less than 1.

Jews must be exterminated

>completely missing the point
Are you doing this deliberately or are you just slow

Giving cash as a gift to an adult is socially retarded

The point of vouchers is not cost efficiency, it's expediency and convenience. I could go buy a £30 gift and hand wrap it only for it to be chucked in a closet for 18 months and then sent to a charity shop or flogged on ebay for half its value. Alternatively, I can send a £30 universal gift card, the recipient can decide when and where to spend it and is guaranteed to get something they actually want or at least will use.
>retailers make a killing on expired vouchers
I'm sure they do, but I'm certain they make far more from retards going into their high street stores 'looking for gifts' and spending far more than they intended to. In case you hadn't noticed, tricking idiots into spending more than they'd planned to is the whole point of high street retail.

I'm drawn to reply again in the interest of good linguistic and journalistic standards (#gamergate)

>your faggoty blog
>he's above having to shill his blog
Which is it? Do you believe I'm Wings or not? You're either going to have to refer to me directly as who I am, or you're going to have to hold the position that I'm not who I say I am and refer to Wings as a third party.

JUST

FEDERALIZE

>Giving cash as a gift to an adult is socially retarded
Literally no one cares.

I think your missing my point.

>voucher < cash

Now go back to Amazon and collect your pay.

magisto.com/album/video/Kz0jUl5EAQo-KHEPYnZLBns

>Literally no one cares.

>a different opinion! must be a paid shill!
I don't know about you but if I was running an online marketing campaign I wouldn't target it at a fringe politics board on a website populated by neets. The unemployed aren't known for their vast reserves of disposable income or their propensity to buy expensive gifts for others

What did (((Douglas Carswell))) mean by this?

Get a job

Funny how a C I V I C cuckbertarian is okay with the PM trying to control our language.

That Orwell was right about immigration

He's not wrong.

Indeed. I hope independent Scotland is subject to many more melanin infused individuals in the future.

THICC like Christmas Cake.

>melanin infused
Oh no, no, no. Poles and Romanians handle the shit weather much better.

So a Jewish woman is claiming she got this in the post

top kek

>Romanians
>white

You're right.

No one who reads Sup Forums will be looking for an easy xmas gift idea.
It was wrong of me to assume your stupidity was in fact deceit.
You have my sincerest apologies.

One can be non-white without being melanin infused.

I forget, am I still Wings? The gimmick is tiring, but I can keep going if you really want.

How about those videojuegos then?

Well now I clearly see the error of my ways, clearly anyone who disagrees with you must be mentally challenged. This is a valid way to approach interaction with others

Don't pay for your TV license

> This is a valid way to approach interaction with shills and trolls
ftfy

Don't forget to buy Clorox (tm) brand bleach (they give me kickbacks and didn't come out against independence.)

Pissed all over the floor and now I'm standing in my own piss.

Reddit lurking here

>Britpol is way more moderate than regular Pol

>Apparanetly they worship Mosely and plot to drink the blood of the Aryan

S H U T IT D O W N

>Apparently they worship Mosley and plot to drink the blood of the Aryan

>The gimmick is tiring

I bet it is dude.

thats why a man may well come here to subsume himself in anonymous bantz.

Yep, then I cunningly admitted who I was in a plot to hide who I really am. That's how smart I am.

CAN

>shills and trolls

>brit/pol/
>fascist
everytiem

Immigrant comes to Britain, learns it's not all sunshine and rainbows, wants to get his employer arrested, reddit support him and tell him shit like apply to the council for a free house instead of saying "if you don't like it fuck off".

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/5hmh90/modern_slavery_in_uk_3_people_in_6_m2_15_hours_of/
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/5hzi82/modern_slavery_in_uk_followup_probably_i_give_up/

The only thing wrong with Wings is the site logo. It repels me with its lumpen angular literalness.

That, and the unwavering support of the cabbage patch doll.

>WTF REDDIT DID SOMETHING LEFT-WING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>>Defence experts warn of 'disaster' for Britain after Donald Trump suggests undoing 'out of control' F-35 fighter jet project
>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/12/donald-trump-pledges-cut-military-budget-criticising-control/
Topkek

>Are you doing this deliberately or are you just slow

Doesn't bother me.
If it were the other way round, people would be accusing the BBC of covering up ISIS' agenda.

Based Wings making retard Sup Forumsacks live in constant paranoia of Scottish Independence.

You know what's funny? Literally every thing that the left has proposed has resulted in what it's opponents said would happen.

Immigration? Enoch Powell was right.
Female MPs? The Commons now has women openly sobbing over each other's stories about how they've suffered and expecting others to do the same.

>Average Brit/pol/ poster

>Apparently they worship Mosley and plot to drink the blood of the Aryan

SHUT DOWN THE REFINERIES!

You're a fucking spastic

/r/im14andthisisdeep

the left/right meme is so meaningless now, it needs to die.

it obfuscates any understanding of where we are now, or what is happening.

Smarmy British Lefty woman doing anti-Trump art.

>We like to think that we're living in a free and progressive society, but for how much longer? It's hard to believe that we may be returning to a world of state censorship and artistic suppression. That truly is sad.
Wonder how many pieces she has done featuring Mohammad.

Do you not think there's an element of only remembering the predictions that came true?

Remember when they said Scotland couldn't be independent (and that there would be a second energy crisis) because the oil would run out by ~1997? Ah yes...

Features the obligatory Trump-with-KKK piece.
So artistic. So imaginative.

Mocking Trump's skin colour.
Progressive.

Bah, that doesn't look like Casper the friendly ghost AT ALL.

Do the fucking picture again.

>Fabricating slanderous photographs that will be used as strawen all over the internet
>art
huh really made me think for a second that did.

>Remember when they said Scotland couldn't be independent

But that's still true.

>in your mind you think it is really him for a split second
I'm sure you could make a libel case out of this, she's openly admitting it's her intention to fool people into believing it's actually him

>using lookalikes and actors

>literally being fat with a tiny dick and wearing a wig and publicly showing yourself like it

SAD!