OPERATION - BURY THE STAR WARS

Yes, BABY!! We're doing this. We are going to bury this SJW crap.

No more SJW bullcrap.

Go to Rotten Tomatoes, IMDB, Metacritic and other rating based websites. And rate this shit as low as possible.

>TOMATOES
rottentomatoes.com/m/rogue_one_a_star_wars_story

>IMDB
imdb.com/title/tt3748528/?ref_=nv_sr_2

>Metacritic
metacritic.com/movie/rogue-one-a-star-wars-story

WE'RE GOING TO DESTROY THIS KIKE PROPAGANDA MOVIE.

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2016/11/09/white_women_sold_out_the_sisterhood_and_the_world_by_voting_for_trump.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj08Jwp-2q0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAsKc-osuC0
youtube.com/watch?v=oOmyuweolqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eh, why exactly are we doing this? Is it because there's a female lead?

The creators have stated that it's designed to be an anti-white film.

whole cast is diverse for diversity's sake

>Ip man is Kung Fu'ing in the new Star Wars

I didnt care much for it but now I'll watch it

Tweets made by the lead writers proclaimed that the rebels represented multiculturalism and that the empire was a white supremacist organisation.

source? Need to spread

How much longer until white women don't count as minorities or diversity?

they are already engineering mixed race blacks who are so light skinned, the ignorant public won't even notice

But most of the cast outside of the strong woman hero are pretty based.

This.

They came out in full social justice fury, claiming the empire is a white fascist organisation, while the rebellion is multicultural and they have strong independent women.

Then they denied the Nazi connection because people from Sup Forums sent fake messages saying they had bought imperial toys for their wife's sons.

i like star wars, Rey is my hero, guys can have girl heroes

I feel real bad for young boys. They cant even have star wars anymore. If i was 10 again I wouldn't want to watch some movie about girls saving the day. I loved star wars as a kid for Luke and Han. Leia was annoying.

Fuck (((disney)))

But I'm going to see it with friends. I want to spend time with my friends...

i mean there sorta right about the white supremacist thing. After the new sith order was created, alien were no longer allowed to join and it became a white only office

WATCHED IT ALREADY OMG YOU GUYS ARE READY?

THIS MOVIE IS GOING TO BE A CLASSIC,HOLY SHIT IS SO GOOD,SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOD!

if it's anything like the last one, it will be a terrible, terrible, poorly thought out movie, making a mockery of the originals.

buy a projector, get some nice couches and chairs

have people over your house and torrent the jew trash instead.

Doubt boycotting this film will work thanks to normies but don't consider yourself redpilled if you go to see this movie.

That shit costs money yo. Lots of money. Also I don't like people at my home.

I had no problem with female heroes when I was a kid but they all acted like real girls. Movies like Labyrinth work because it isn't just some girl being perfect and beating every man she comes across.

Fuck off viral marketer journalist

We need to start promoting this film as a Stormfront movie because its all about stormtroopers and the empire being white supremacist.

>PARENTS BUY YOUR KIDS STORMTROOPER TOYS (HEHEHE)

>PARENTS BUY YOUR KIDS SITH TOYS (HEHEHE)

>PARENTS BUY YOURKIDS EMPIRE SPACESHIPS (HEHEHE)

STORMFRONT LIKES STAR WARS TOYS FOR THE MESSAGE THEY CAN PASS ON TO THEIR KIDS

I love how the media is circlejerking this movie. According to Norwegian media, Disney are making these films for the fans and not for the money.

The nigger fucks the chick in this one. Luke skywalker is gay. The Empire are Nazis, the new vader is Trump.

Want to explain why the main character of TFA was a goddamn Stormnigger, then?

faggot

WE NEED TO BAN ALL TOYS FROM STAR WARS THAT PROMOTE WHITE SUPREMACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't that HUMAN supremacist

How well did this work out last time?

STOP PROFITING FROM WHITE SUPREMACIST PROMOTION THROUGH SELLING TOYS WHICH DEPICT WHITE SUPREMACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, they were human supremacist. The Rebels, on the other hand, had no people of color in A New Hope. Fucking strange, isn't it?

Also spread any good torrent/streaming/mega etc links you got for it far and wide.

slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2016/11/09/white_women_sold_out_the_sisterhood_and_the_world_by_voting_for_trump.html
They are already doing it

It has Donnie Yen, so I have to watch it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj08Jwp-2q0

literally not going to do it, this movie needs to be forgotten not promoted in any light what so ever, if you want to hurt this movie and company just don't go to it and if anyone asks just tell them the last one was shit so your not going to be going to see this one

They've used the same MG gun since the first movie

SELLING STORMTROOPER AND EMPIRE TOYS IS LIKE SELLING HITLER AND SS TOYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT NEXT?????????????????
>CONCENTRATION CAMP TOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRE UP THOSE SJW ACCOUNTS FAGGETS

I watched this live on TV as it happened. It was awesome. Not the first or last time Fox let a car chase end in a suicide on air.

no we don't, we need to stop promoting it at all. Youre a useful idiot for disney if you think creating controversy or unnecessary press for this movie is a good idea, this is the rebecca black or anita thing all over again. IF YOU WANT TO HURT THIS MOVIE TELL NORMIES IT"S A SHITTY REHASH OF MOVIE THATS ALREADY BEEN MADE AND IS MUCH BETTER THAN THIS PILE OF SHIT

PARENTS, ARE YOU BUYING WHITE SUPREMACIST TOYS FOR YOUR CHILDREN FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK OFF FAGGET.

Omg fuck off CTR!!!!!!

No amount of boycotting is ever going to bury a star wars movie. Their fans are like fucking addicts. They would eat literal shit, if George Lucas called it canon.

Cos they retconned Kyle Katarn.

That's the official reason. Wink wink

You guys are funny.

That would have been the smart move honestly.

Use their cuckery against them.

Truth is the Empire is based as hell.

This movie is a testament of the resilience of the white race.

That mongrel races cant defeat the glory of the white man.

I'm not saying this movie shouldn't be boycotted i'm saying you need to be smart about the way you boycott a movie it's all about perception have you learned noting of the course of donald trumps election.

I think your idea wasn't to bad like i said it's all about framing the debate

Spread news that ranks it up there with Triumph of the Will and Birth of a Nation?

A tale of the facist state overcoming the agents of zionism?

Oy oy

Im going thursday with my mate and in the weekend with the gf. I also loved mad max. I do not get bothered fast. Boycotting sw is acting exactly like the sjw faggots you hate. Instead of being a retarded right wing lozer, you could inspire instead of being a whiny bitch. Nobody likes whiny bitches.

IF YOU HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT THAT PROMOTING THE IDEA THAT THE STAR WARS MERCHANDISE (STORMTROOPERS, DARTHS, EMPIRE SPACESHIPS) IS AS BAD AS SELLING HITLER TOYS THEN CHECK YOURSELF BEFORE YOU WRECK YOURSELF.

>MERCHANDISE IS A FUCKING HUGE PART OF FRANCHISE PROFITS, AND IF THEY ARE SELLING HITLER TOYS FOR PROFIT, THEY ARE LITERALLY MAKING MONEY FROM THE HOLOCAUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JJ was only on the first one. Looper guy is on the next one. Is this relevant to anyone else but me?

Yeah nah. SJW faggots are the ones abusing ratings systems to close down things they find 'problematic'. Im going to watch it and when I know it is shit I will proceed to downvote its inevitable faggotry.

kek this. I couldn't have said it better myself esé

im well aware, that's why disney bought the IP for star wars i think that's a good idea to use their own moment against them when they make the bad guy out to be nazi's. very sun tzu user.

Really makes you think, huh. Must be an absolute masterpiece

COOL.

>CUNT

going to see it, i wonder is that before or after you prep the bull, chocolate lover?

Rey is anakin skywalker incarnate.

You need to be more subversive than that, user.

>crap
>crap
>copypasta

>>>/reddit/

Nice

Stormtroopers are fucking cool as hell though.

Agreed this is the right direction, stupid boycotts wont work like this.

you can't say a film with a strong independent woman and multicultural casts are bad, even if they objectively are. They did this with Ghostbusters (2016). The fact that women / minorities are the protagonists is all you need to have a 'good film'. The reason is that they read a political meaning into EVERYTHING. This is the tyranny of identity politics, nothing can stand on its own merits; we have to consider the identities of those involved and think about 'systems' and 'power' dynamics.

I thought TFA was a boring, soft reboot of ANH but with none of the humanity. Rei is overpowered, is never vulnerable, has no real character arc or motivation. She just moves from scene to scene is amazing at everything she does. There is no real conflict in the film other than the usual 'race against the clock to stop the bomb' set piece at the end. Only Kylo Ren really has any struggle to deal with, but its not really explored and only serves as a foil to just how awesome Rei is supposed to be.

Really, TFA should have gotten a 'try harder faggot' rating but it was all 10/10s because (a) star wars and (b) diversity. Expect more of this shit for the next 6 years.

Face it, Star Wars peaked with Empire.

Or kids love the bad guys.

And its imprinting a love of Nazi regalia on the youth.

Suck an abbos dick

I know, I just find it amusing that they deny the obvious designs which are based around Nazism.

They deny it because people genuinely couldn't construct that link on their own.

Agreed, would actually prefer an empire film that followed stormtroopers instead.

Star Wars helps warm children to Nazism and allows White Supremacist to show their allegiance in the open with out others knowing it.

>squad of troopers sent out on recon on a rebel-infested planet
>only one makes it back alive

This. I grew up watching the originals and read some of the fiction after. The empire is a human centric organization that doesn't give two shits about galactic multiculturalism. Their counterparts in the old republic and the resistance had the same viewpoints as the modern globalist who embraces every progressive notion. The empire is a good analogy to white supremacy. Why are we fighting this again? To make some stupid point that no one gives two fucks about? What we should be criticizing is the preconceived notion that the empire is morally wrong.

The Republic is shown as being weak and indecisive and the Empire is shown as being strong and effective.

The Rebellion only sparks chaos.

Even Ep 7, the most relatble and flawed characters are the "villians" and one even gives a barnstorming speech.

The Imperial seal is the new symbol of those who oppose the multiculturalism.

I have wondered how to do an anti-saftey pin, now I know.

For the Empire.

Is this some Prequel bullshit or are they really making the third movie with a Death Star?
Can't they make something new?

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO FAGGETS.

>TIME TO BING BONG.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAsKc-osuC0

Can we do the same to Marvel shows, movies and comics?

>Darth Vader mask
>Death Star
>AT-ATs
>TIE Fights
Oh gee, this totally has to take place after Episode 6.

Mr. Disney is rolling in his fucking grave right now, he was never a fan of Jews or multiculturalism.

Right on the nose man.

Sing it with me, "it's a small world after all..."

I wonder who's behind these...

Old walt had the last laugh my friend.

>stormtroopers
>storm troopers
>storm
>troopers
well holy shit this does explain a lot

Rate it 2 or 3 stars you fucking idiots it will just filter out all the mass 1 star spams.

Nice try pol tards

And that's some rebellious remnants of the Empire.
They also succeed at blowing up that new Republic in TFA.
Waaaait...

JJ Abrams is secretly our man. A based jew.

>things i don't like shouldn't exist

don't become the SJW

> It's been said that the 501st got the best of the war. We also got the worst. On Felucia, the Seps dug their metal heels into the muck of that alien hellhole and dared the Republic to come in after them. So we did, only to be met with the month after month of flesh-eating diseases, shrieking nocturnal predators, and other sights that haunt me to this day. Cut off and for all we knew abandoned by our superiors, our only hope was Aayla Secura, our Jedi commander. Without her iron will, none of us would have come out of that mess with our sanity, or our lives. When her death came, I hope it was quick. She earned that much.

> When the 501st was finally rotated out of Felucia, Aayla Secura made a point of seeing us off personally, calling us the bravest soldiers she had ever seen. It's a good thing we were wearing helmets, because none of us could bear to look her in the eye.

And he loves lens flares. His movies are full of them.
But the flares must surely trigger latent genetic memories of the holocaust with kike survivor's children and he gets away with it

Womyn Power!

>
>Cos they retconned Kyle Katarn.
>
>That's the official reason. Wink wink

FUCKING HATE THAT THEY DONE THAT

NEVER FORGET KYLE AND JAN

Not your personal army faggot

Anyone see those Ace Rimmer threads a few days back?

Loy le

Divorced from politics for a minute:

Star Wars is still pretty fucking stupid. It's just pew pew pew, and the new movies are pure nostalgia cash-ins. Kikery at its finest.

Even if the movie supported RWDS, you still shouldn't waste your brain on it.

SHIT WAS ALL LIKE ...

youtube.com/watch?v=oOmyuweolqY

SUCK MUH STORMTROOPER DICK JEWNIGGERPRONOUNOVENBAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weren't you crybabies throwing out the same bullshit for Ep 7? Being a black bull protag cuckfest? And then when it turned out to be It's Fucking Nothing, you just stopped talking about it? Like you do with everything that you're proven inarguably wrong about?
Just shut your fucking ridiculous bible-thumping dumbasses up already, you're embarrassing to those of us who have to go outside and work.

Those imperial uniforms are modelled after japanese WW2 uniforms IIRC

I know she's perfect. Literally perfect. She never ever makes a mistake.