I dont know about you guys but im getting really tired of hearing about Russian hackers and "fake news"

I dont know about you guys but im getting really tired of hearing about Russian hackers and "fake news"

>Hillary wanted war with russia
>failed to get elected
>continues trying to start war with russia, from the sidelines

thanks for your input, 2 rubles have been deposited

Russian hackers undermined the US democratic process.

Enough of the US populace doesn't give a fuck about reality to the degree made up stories are able to decide an election.

These are facts. Sorry they trigger you.

try swedish news: feminism, gender studies, putin is bad, trump is bad, assad is bad, turkey is bad white men are bad, white guilt, welcome refugees, muslims are nice etc for eternity.

>Russian hackers undermined the US democratic process.

There is literally no proof the Russians were at all involved in this election

Hillary fucked herself from the beginning, even without any hacking.

>facts

Get used to it. And get used to IRL shitposting from the media over and over to reinforce their narrative. This is a new type of meme war, son.

What about Russian news and "fake hackers"?

Shoo shoo Putinbot
get your rubles from Kremlin and go buy some vodka

Of course Suomi would be the first to speak against Ruskies

I only care about hacker news and "fake russians"

you can actually buy a carrot for 2 roubles
good stuff

I regularly hack your mom's pussies

sounds like fake news to me Ivan

Satanic spirit cookers confirmed. Firstly explain why russian hackers would leave any kind of fingerprints.
Next explain why anyone gives a fuck if it was russia that exposed clintons closet. Wikileaks did us a fucking service exposing that dusty cunt to the light of day.

>a carrot
>good stuff
whole kek

A

>financed by a holding company headed by Putin's personal chef
>people actually believe this

bitch ass amerikan faggot

china hacker is best hacker

you better recognize

nao

Lets Make A Withdrawal

What the fuck is up with Western media spreading fake news about baltics being afraid of russian invasion? After Putins humiliating failure ar taking back ukranian lands, no one in the Baltic region believes that Russia is capable of a NATO-EU country invasion.

Flavor of the week. As much as I hate Paul Watson memeboys his last video was right on the money.

If they can't get it by Dec. 19 it won't be over if they don't overturn it by Jan. 9 when congress oversees the transfer of state ballots to the federal records then they will end Trump.

The Supreme Jews will not allow him to be inaugurated.

It's over.
We had 2 choices men, a third and final World War where we all lose or a last ditch Civil War that will decide the fate for Rome II.