Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n8WhT9BwpRs
youtube.com/watch?v=GInZ4oQhhzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Press secretary material

Controlled Opposition

Vuck

Alex Jones 2024

Faggot bitch who looks at least ten years older than he is and takes his own placebo shit pills to reverse it.

This shithead is a lame tinfoil hat wearing bitch. Fuck him.

you disgust me

i bet you're with the globalist

you're scum

you'll never get results like these, satanist. god's on my side.

Roundest head I've ever seen in my life.

Is this one of those "Spot the difference" puzzles?

A humble waterfilter salesman.

he just looks more angry in the after picture

This

But I still like him for the lulz.

Controlled goon for 20 years

Funny. I think he has good intentions

youtube.com/watch?v=n8WhT9BwpRs

this

Was meaning to make my own thread but I will report this here.

I have been taking the nascent iodine for about a week now. 2mg/day abouts.

I'm not sure what's happening, kinda scared. Always had issues sleeping. But I just passed 30 hours no sleep no matter what I've tried. Part of me is exhausted, another part terrified I broke something in me, another part in pain b/c I've been fapping exceptionally long and hard to try and sleep, and another part of me thinks I might be turning into a God.

Ask me anything. I have been awake since 7pm Sunday MST. Could be that I'm not getting selenium. Could also be that this is my body's reaction to expelling floride. Dreams have been strong and detailed. Get the occasional sensitivity in the thyroid.

Can you see in 4 dimension ?

youtube.com/watch?v=GInZ4oQhhzE

i like his voice

>there is still no soundboard of alex jones

its really hard to believe.

Alt-Lite cuck. Can't be trusted.

useful idiot

I also have noticed I'm not hungry, or at least when I am hungry that I'm not really feeling as compelled to eat. Like in aware my body wants food but It dose t matter as much.

Feel high energy. Deapit th fact I'm getting no sleep I did pretty much normal at work. Tech Support.

Several times when I've come close to dosing off my body snaps itself awake. I honestly dont feel like I am able to make the choice right now to sleep or even how to make it.

Wouldent say I am seeing in a forth dimension. I am feeling like my hormones are boosted. I just wish I could sleep. I'm starting to get pain in various parts of my head like it wants to sleep but it's being forced down by activity in the front of my brain.

I understand that there are no nerve endings in the brain, but I have always been able to feel and identify activity in regions of my brain. Like when I was in Japan after the first year I was getting very immersed in the language and after long sessions of speaking and listening I could feel parts of my brain reorganizing.

In general since i started taking it I have felt higher levels of activity in the front of my brain. Right now that activity is what's keeping me awake.

I only hope this isn't going to kill me or cause any damage to my person.

I feel like I should tell my boss. But I feel like he is going to tell me to see a doctor but I can't afford that tbqh.

fat piece of shit whore excrement

>we

I really enjoyed his early work under the name Bill Hicks