Croatia block's Serbia's EU accession

total-croatia-news.com/politics/15135-croatia-reportedly-again-blocks-serbia-s-negotiations-with-eu

Thanks lads, we owe you one.

Friendship when?

Wow Croatia is an asshole

Very soon baby, very soon.

This is a good thing.

Asking all Croatian men to post pictures of their dicks via an imgur upload so you don't get banned because by doing so you'd be making this board a better place for all of us.

Thank you horace

what did he mean by this?!?

he's gay

this
God bless
Once Shia-Orthodox alliance is done with Syria we ll move to secure Karlobag-Ogulin-Karlovac-Virovitica border
We ll save all the muslims, but only if they convert to Alawite or Twelver Shia

Inshallah

> Puerto Nigger

Didn't you get the memo that this board is only for whites?

Thanks broski, we have a friend behind enemy lines

Never thought I live to see the day Croats did something nice for us.

This guy always ask for Croatian dicks. What's wrong with you bro ? This is the 10th time I see you around here.

No, this can't be happening. Come on Serbia, there's lots of gold hoarded that we can (((give))) if you join

This is pretty funny, they are trying to screw over serbia by not letting them into the EU but instead it only helps serbia, also cucks like Vucic BTFO.

I always liked serbs but Sup Forums made me like serbs even more.

One of the few based posters here, except for that 1 faggot CTR.

So are you all being sarcastic or are really happy about this?

Sorry lads, but I don't wanna open border our borders. We didn't have the last war just to become the same state again. Fuck the EU.

Serbia got its brexit without a vote cast!

Noice

>So are you all being sarcastic or are really happy about this?

>be on Sup Forums
>be pro-EU

Do you know where you are, pham?

gg wp

Wow. I never thought I'd see the day Croatians helping their neighbours.

Not that it matters, if the trend of brexit continues the EU will fall in less then a decade.

You're welcome

Serb here, I'm going to impregnate a Croatian girl the next time I'm in Europe and come back to America leaving a crocuck to raise my seed. Jedva cekam!

>oy ustaše genocide
Let's be serious mate

I rarely post to begin with. You should reevaluate your time and life if youve seen a poster so many times like that.

Why do you act like this is good for Serbia? Serbia is not fucking Switzerland it could so benefit from the EU it belongs there

Croats are fucking them over

Based Croats, saving Serbia from the Horror show that is the EU

Well done lads

The EU will collapse in the next 4 years, it's going to bring down the economies of all it's members, Croatia is doing the Serbs a favor

Would the EU just lead to Serb brain drain and increased kebab? I guess the gibs and trade would be nice.

No problem,always here to help neighbours.I suppose Vučić is butthurt af?

Posting picture of croatian dick

Well, at least I spend my time here doing creative forensics instead of asking for dick pics.

>Why do you act like this is good for Serbia?
Joining the EU would entail open borders for rapefugees and being merkels bitch. Besides the EU is not in a good spot and will most likely fall under a decade.

It's a meme number just like 6 gorillion

> nigger gibsemedat mentality
> cucking for Germany
Serbia at least has potential unlike some other country down there.

Is Vuvic kill?

I'm literally laughing IRL at the desperation of Croat government
they need those nationalist votes so badly
that's why they are "bothered" by chocolate and this shit
maybe even in agreement with Pussylips

They are doing you a favor. All the smart countries stay away from the EU. Norway, Switzerland, Iceland and now the UK.

>Rarely post to begin with

Sure friendo. You were probably asking for an "acquaintance" of yours. No judgement

Its a shame then.
700k less sorfs would be nice.

Because we don't care.

We'd rather be poor and out of EU, than rich inside EU.

Not that we'd become rich inside EU, look at Bulgaria...

Why so gay PR?

Lol its because they're Turks

Refugees are the least of Serbia's problem, they pass their country anyway. Besides, Aleppo is liberated so waves will be smaller and smaller

yeah but realistically right now we don't have other options (both Serbia and Montenegro) unless Russians give us gibs

>rape and genocide millions

>This must be an anti-serb conspiracy! We need to kill even more people!

That's some top tier mental gymnastics.
No, sitting in a pizzagate thread, which we now know were pushed by CTR to pass that anti fake news bill, is not useful or creative use of armchair forensic analysts.

That's the type of useful idiots we have here. Mein gott getting played until the end.

>this delusion
migrants are not Syrians for over a year now, it's Afghans, Pakis and Iranians

Why are you so gay, Texas?

Nobody benefits from EU except for the Rotschilds and their friends

this butthurt Turk, every single time
>and now he'll deny he's Turk

EU will lose its credibility once Britain officially leaves.

Good

So will Serbian Radical party benefit from this now that the Croats buttfucked the cucks?

What about us, nigger.
We are not poor because of EU, we are poor because we are shit people.
Look at ROMAnia, Poland, the Baltics. They all prospered great deal in the EU.

Fuckin serfhits.

SRS are a bunch of retarded fucks

How's that a delusion?
And how does your argument exclude mine? They are not exclusive.

Am not a turk, turk.

Man fuck the pizzagate. I don't give a fucks about kids nor pedos.

I just want that WW3 soon so Americans can use PR's as a human shield once again.

>we are shit people
you got that right, Abdul

>We are not poor because of EU, we are poor because we are shit people.

His point was that the EU didn't help you one bit, maybe even damaged your economy in the long run by over-regulating the shit out of it.

You still dont get it

The rich countries dont benefit but the poor countries benefit a lot.
Free movement, infrastructures and investement are just few things.

Dude,we have been in Eu for 3 and half years and literally nothing has changed because of it expect we have some better plastic bags.Yay.Also look at bulgaria,they are in it since 2007.

>being Turk is so shit Turks will deny it
ayyy
can't wait for Bulgarians to boil you alive in a cauldron

You don't get rich in the EU, they plunder your country and make you like them or else. You'll be a province of Merkels caliphate, just like back in the Ottoman days.
You're a bunch of fucking idiots if you can't make your country work. Your wages are low af, all you have to do is work and undercut the Germs.

Romania really didn't.

The balts were always the best in SU

Poland did, but the money that went into Poland will never happen again.

It was a one time deal.

>tfw, Yugoslavia was offered the first place in EU before any soviet states
>tfw we couldn't reach an agreement, and said no.

Could have been us instead of Poland, but oh well.

Not true, just ask our government

WeI embezzled so much fucking money and it took the cucks of Brussels 6 years to say "p-p-please don't I-I-I guess"
(Why am I happy about this? I dont see a cent from it)

waves will not get smaller is what I'm saying

Thank you based Croats.

But it's not EU's fault, Dusane. Again, look at every other eastern country. They became richer.

>The rich countries dont benefit but the poor countries benefit a lot.

No. Some well-educated people in poor countries benefit because of the free movement, but not a single poor country benefits as a whole. Poland might be the only exception, they're milking Germany out of money like there's no tomorrow.

haha good b8 leaf very good haha

problem is we don't have an alternative

> Again, look at every other eastern country.

Which eastern countries? The Baltic ones? They got richer because they got rid of communism, not because of the EU.

The EU is evil goy, hehehe, stay here and be a doctor for 10 rubels, don't wash dishes in Germany for 50k euros

Lmao yes he stormed out of Bruxelles literally shaking right now.

>literally nothing has changed

All the new highways? The boost of turism?

Yes they will. Maybe not much smaller, but smaller nonetheless

Lel wat.

What? EU is a stagnating economy at best, downright collapsing at worst. At this point, closer economic ties to fucking Africa might be a better alternative.

they built highways before EU m8
now they have twice the debt of former Yugoslavia as whole, alone
Croats are just incompetent and corrupt, it's not EU fault, I agree

>All the new highways?
Our highways were top tier before the EU.

>The boost of turism?
Kind of, but it's been growing steadily since before we came into the EU.

We also barely broke even with what we're giving and taking from EU.

>romania didin't

w-what?
4-5% anual gdp growth.
IT center in eastern Europe.
Reformed juridical system.

Please...

Its not that easy.

give a realistic alternative

>We'd rather be poor and out of EU, than rich inside EU.

Britbongs and Serbs are the only two countries that have this mentality.

Germans get so ragey when they find out money isn't everything a person is obsessed with, but it's their only argument.

Anyway, I'm from the future and let me tell you that we're never joining the EU but unfortunately we're going to be stuck with Vucic for life.

What a bunch of fucking whiners. Several countries did that to us when we were trying to enter the EU. Fucking deal with it. Fucking crybabies, no wonder the Turks ruled you for 300 years.

>croatian government dont understand they did us a favour

All highways were built from 2001-2010,we entered in 2013,and there was boost to tourism in recent years but that is mostly because of arab spring.

The eastern (Eurasian) market. We're a small country with a small economy, we don't need that big of a market share.

problem is your government is acting irrationally and is doing this for political points
sooner or later Germans will get mad and slap you

Do you fags use the Euro yet or do you still use Kune?

Croatian government is in your service anyway, just a bunch of commies taking revenge on their own people for ??? reason. Either that or more likely they all are so fking stupid to think we could actually benefit from this EU crap.

It is. The problem you have is the corruption and your elite thinking they are your feudal lords.

What political points? No one gives a fuck Serbia here. Literally, no one gives a shit.

You don't think Slovenia did it to us for political points? Actually, the outright tried to blackmail us to get a piece of our territory. Britain and the Netherlands also whined about something if I remember correctly.

Russians don't seem to be cooperative enough in regards to compensating us in that way