Oh shit pol was right again!!

thesun.co.uk/news/2380220/shock-claims-massive-civilisation-lies-frozen-beneath-a-mile-of-ice-in-the-south-pole/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The Sun

Nice

Sup Forums is never wrong

Fake news. Its giant remains hidden there.

/x/ fuck off

>mfw i fucking told you years ago

>tfw the Third Reich survived
SIEG

If you think about how it was largely Nordics and other Germanics that wrote of Atlantis, it actually makes sense that it would be in Antarctica. Just think geography: if you're a Scandinavian sailor, you're right next to the north pole, so all you have to do is go slightly behind where it is located on the map and you're already there.

At this point enough """""""""""""""""""journalists""""""""""""""""""" are browsing Sup Forums that we can pretty much meme anything into reality. The power of kek is so strong here; in this place, some memes are destroyed while others are given life

Antarctica is on the south pole m8

I hope to god this is a troll post.

What the fuck are you talking about dude?

Antarctica is on the other side of the whole planet

You're being stupid on purpose to garner (you)s, right?

>The sun

Please KEK make it true!

(tfw you uncover huge ancient temple of KEK in Antarctica predating all known civilizations)

nah see he said "behind" he's taking about hollow earth i think. either way wth continental drift antarctica used to be tropical for sure. they found dino bones and trees there.

>yfw it turns out white people originate from antartica

Would make sense

a mile of ice is a heavy thing to lie under

just like OP mum

This.

Does anybody have screencaps of some of the reporters who came here looking for information on us?

There was a guy who shitposted here about a month ago and admitted that his co-workers implored him to just "make something up" to avoid being harassed with pictures of racist frog.

Nicht erreicht

high quality post

>american education

Stfu atlantis descents are obviously black

WE WUZ ATLANTISS N SHEIIT

pol?

Wasn't this literally a Lovecraft story?

10/10 troll
please be a troll

AYAYAYAAAAAAAAAAA

If you were to melt a big cavern 1 mile under the antarctic ice, what would the temperature be? 32 degrees? Like a giant igloo?

I haven't giggled like a schoolgirl in a while

Cold air sinks. Igloos only warm up from your stored up body heat and the relief of being out of the wind.

HAHAHAHAHAHA AMERICAN EDUCATION

Came here to say this

What the fuck? You're joking right?

Is that a Jojo reference

brb suicide

Antarctica is the South Pole you unbearable retard

On a scale of 1 to 10, how true is this story?

Robert shock is brilliant

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

nords are really begininning to reach new levels of WE status

>crazy CIA research stations
>secret Nazi Citadels
>the lost city of Atlantis
Antarctica is starting to sound like a crazy adventure movie.

Globecucks BTFO

It takes millions of years for the continents to move even noticeable distances around the planet. If something did live there, which isn't entirely impossible but it's so unlikely to happen I wouldn't believe it, it would have had to live entirely off of blubber.

Inuits also burn seal fat for lighting and heat

But, blacks cant live in cold, dark climates and their subhuman brown eyes makes them go snowblind in mere hours.

THERE IS NO EXCEPTION
youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM

Sup Forums was right again

This would just confirmed the Global Flood.

This is it.

At the Mountains of Madness
Lovecraft was a prophet all along

I swear to god guys dont go to antarctica

theres nothing there. its just all ice. its cold as fuck

theres no animals or nothing its just an empty void

go explore space or something. DO NOT GO TO ANTARCTICA. YO UWONT FIND ANYTHING YOU WILL JUST BE WASTING YOUR TIME AND MONEY

theres not even any animals or life at all here. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME

Everyone knows pyramids are landing platforms for giant spaceships.

>the world is a donut
well fuck now I'm hungry

Global flood is pretty much an indisputable fact for some time now.

spoopy

>t. elder thing

>turns out whites originate from the south pole and civilized the world from there until a nuclear winter caused by the jews fucked them over
All that remains are giant monolithical structures

believe it or not i have been to antarctica. took a cruise ship there in 2010. ws only 3k! fucking aweomse. anyone can go really. left from ushuaia argentina. was like 7 days.

heres my proofs that i been to antarctica

ffs people have been calling Antarctica as Atlantis or the source for some other pre-diluvian civilization for decades but there's no proof.

Says right there in the image too. Conspiracy theorists says.

Also

>The Sun

Aye aye captain

>tfw Global warming is just a Jewish plot so we don't find out what they did
WE

Kekked and checked

stupid goys
we are just watching penguins

... What the fuck?

How the fuck does the sun even write news? The sun is a gigantic fucking ball of fire, no one would be able to live there and write articles for us to read. What kind of signals do they send from the sun to get to our internets? FUCKING ALIENS LIVE IN THE SUN AND WRITE #REAL NEWS?

Why is it always my flag

checked

What if Atlantis are just a bunch abbos, who have been sniffing natural gasses for 3000 years?

Wuz kangs der dawg? If it be an atvanced cibilisation an shit, you know dat dem kangs be der.

That would make the most sense. Especially given the fact that back then the countries were a lot closer than they are now.

>tfw there's probably ancient civilizations from millions of years ago but all the evidence of them has been eroded or disappeared under the sea

europe as usual the center of the world

Dumme racist.

rightful australian clay. fuck off cunts

i thought they were grain silo's

>Argentina
>Doesn't believe in flat earth
>Cuck
>Enjoys the taste of cornbeef curtains

I don't buy it. Arctica is a fucking desert. Nothing grows there, how would they have gotten wood? Or food? You can't live from penguins and fish alone.
It's dark, cold and absolutely deadly as an environment.

If ever in prehistoric times by chance someone made it there that someone most probably died right there or on his way back.

Mandela effect

This article sources conspiracy websites. Why hasn't this been banned by liberals yet?!

The education system has failed you more than any other American.

You don't globe much, do you?

I just read the article:
Arctica was pretty much where it is now 12.000 years ago.
Since there is no rain (or snow) to speak of in Arctica the "mile of ice" they are talking about has taken a million years to build up. So who built the "massive civilization"? Monkeys?

I thought they were monuments to commemorate/house dead people.

>all these Round Earth Cucks who actually think the Earth has two Poles

It is your brethren getting ready to take Europe back from the big nosed hordes.

WE WUZ ATLANTEAN AND SHIET

>terrorsvin
Dette er enormt ufolsomt. Det krænker terroristernes religion at sammenligne dem med svin.

I think it was a joke, but logically if you went to the top of the map and went onto the other side, you'd be on the other side of the paper. Depending on the kind of map. If it's a double sided map, I dunno. You could wind up anywhere, maybe back at the north pole again?

I'm going to say this softly and sweetly, so you can listen to the nuances.

I have an ineffable hatred of your nation. It's kind of irrational, as you pose no threat.

I have always hated you, though. It started in Windsor, when I would go across the river.

But my hatred has grown dramatically, and in diametric proportions to your constant and incessant shitposts on Sup Forums, and elsewhere.

I just want you to know that nothing would give me more pleasure than to see your nation reduced to dust.

are you a nigger from detroit?

Hey my ex wife has been married so many times she has rice marks on her face.

Do I sound like a nigger?

No they are obviously either energy resonators, healing centra, or monuments to signal future civilizations.

ll if you windsor is right across the border from detroit. detroit has lots of niggers. so statistically yes you sound like a nigger.

>implying we are not a chaos reserve , a contaiment board in planetary scale.

i think he's saying you just 'have to go around' the north pole and you are on the south pole.
either case pretty dumb

>Why call it a pole when there is only one