What to do?

Hi /pol,

I have a problem, I first believed the left is good and the right is an evil which wants to harrass minorities, but when I left school and saw a left-extreme media arising, I got sceptical. And now visiting /pol I realize many things like feminism are having bad foundations.

I however can't believe there is a world conspiracy of jews, also because of a jewish friend, and I don't know the appropriate answer to too much middle eastern immigrants what to do without hurting people.

I have difficulty swallowing the red pill.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/KeithAnyan/OpenLetterToOpenMindedProgressives.epub
youtu.be/mQ46CJ8UPJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its a suppository its supposed to hurt
Also remember your here forever

What? Swallowing the red pill?

Stick around and keep learning. We're here for you.

I'm not convinced on the jewish thing either and you have to recognise that there's a lot of memes here. But it is the case that there are a huge amount of Jews and Zionists in high positions throughout the world so there is always some truth behind the humour.

Concerning the immigration. Importing them is bad for us and them. The ideal was pre-911. No foreign wars, no mass immigration. Therefore people can live in harmony in their own communities, in their own homes, while still having the opportunity to explore the world. The current situation is just wrong. That is why we need to be against both immigration and foreign wars which cause it on an apocalyptic scale.

Also, vote Geert Wilders 2017!

I always had trouble believing that, seeing how supposedly redpilled people are always so open to swallowing garbage clickbait and information dumps that can be discredited by following up on any of the cited studies. It always feels more like they're just looking for shit to confirm their retarded beliefs.

Maybe that's the effect of how much the redpill hurts though. If you go through something like it might be difficult to come to terms with that it was a mistake.

You're too smart for this crap. Right in everything you said. Modern feminism has some huge flaws, and inane liberals have taken over the West, but Jews aren't running the world and refusing Muslim migrants will do more harm than good.

Look for a good leftist critique of identity politics to detoxify yourself. Maybe Zizek or some crap.

Don't fall for it OP, you're better than this.

Well, to be honest I got desillusioned by the left. What the left wants is a light version of communism which destroys individual cultures and replace it with one universal culture. I think this damages the integrity of nations and tgeir identity.
I 'm not a nazi however, the huge progress of white countries the last centuries isn't relates to race, but a followup of leading positions, China - Sumeria - middle east - Europe

I think that you are too naive about muslim immigrants

>What the left wants is a light version of communism
Man, I wish. They want neoliberal globalism under the rule of the market.

Remember that communism is internationalist. That literally means "between nations." So the integrity of these nations doesn't have to be damaged, at all. Communism isn't the problem.

>which destroys individual cultures and replace it with one universal culture.
Like American capitalism has been doing to the West?

>I think this damages the integrity of nations and tgeir identity.
I agree with you. We need to protect the west. First step, however, is finding the problem. It isn't people trying to establish communism. It's something about global capitalism. The right has done nothing to answer that problem.

Then I think you're too naive about the prospect of alienating the ones that are here even further. Stop helping refugees and congratulations, you've just confirmed ISIS's narrative. That'll totally protect the west.

Not saying open borders or some childish nonsense like that. No, hard measures need to be taken. We should even get the military involved in streamlining the process.

And it's important to make very clear to them what staying in Europe will mean. There will be a clash of cultures, no doubt about it, and we're gonna have to come out on top. They'll have to either secularize or behave like they've been secularized. No fucking face veils.

>I however can't believe there is a world conspiracy of jews

There isnt but the jews are cancer and they all act all the same as one hivemind because their father is the devil

>ISIS is a threat if you don't allow refugees to come and kick out shitskins

ISIS was created for the greater Israel plan. ISIS was effective to get rid of most of the population and replace it with jihadis which can be bombed easier without moral judgement as being wrong than a normal Syrian country.

If you think global capitalism is the problem, take a look at universities and "how right-wing they are". Most are filled with left-wing extremists. Soros funds this toxic left thrash.

>there isnt
what alternate universe did you just arrive from?

Do you even realize how incredibly stupid your comment about refugees is? How do you think terrorists in Europe get so well trained and the danger of muslim extremists posing as innocent people while coming into Europe to fulfill an agenda.

You are really naive

Just because there is a jewish conspiracy doesn''t mean every jew like your friend is in on it. Most jews are treated like goyim just like the rest of us.
Learn to differentiate the jew from the jew and you'll be fine. Remember the rabbit hole is very deep and has many tunnels.

Realize that Refugees are bad, OP.

They're not coming here for Safety, why would they risk crossing thousands of kilometres of Sea and land to get to place likes Europe/Australia/America, when they could just get safety in Turkey, Iran, Jordan, Saudi Arabia?

They are only coming to leech off our stable first world economies. A large majority of these "Refugees" are unemployed aswell. Despite going for a Job anytime.

Another big problem with these immigrant cunts is a good 99% of them follow the "religion of peace" called Islam.
"Islam" Absolutely cannot fit in with Western Citizen as we know it, it'll destroy everything we know today from the inside out

Despite being able to go for a job anytime*

Nigger, not all jews are in on the redpill. Don't be stupid, you can have 10 kike friends and they can all be based/bluepilled. It's justa nice (((coincidence))) that when you look at who is behind open borders, tolerance etc etc it almost certainly a jew.

>refugees

Dude we live in the Netherlands, we don't have all that retarded bullshit the rest of the world has. Don't go for the Left Right bullshit, become a fucking grownup and study the subjects. We didn't take in any reffugees at all, even the once we should be taking in from previous agreements are still in Greece.

All the same shit these days

Note my >"Refugees"

github.com/KeithAnyan/OpenLetterToOpenMindedProgressives.epub

Yeah but just because many jews are involved doesn't mean all jews are bad. Bobby Fischer is respected by most ethno-nationalists and white nationalists, despite him being biologically jewish, but he was just the biggest jewish jew hater. And when I listen to him he makes sense, people say antisemites are dumb, so why is a man with an IQ of 180 who hated to be jewish and didn't want jews to use them, put in prison by Bush and probably murdered for hus outspeaking against jews one too?

>ISIS was created for the greater Israel plan. ISIS was effective to get rid of most of the population and replace it with jihadis which can be bombed easier without moral judgement as being wrong than a normal Syrian country.
Bullshit. I'd like to see them try that, expand Israel. Won't fly with anyone. Doubt even the US would have it.

>If you think global capitalism is the problem, take a look at universities and "how right-wing they are". Most are filled with left-wing extremists.
Humanities departments are filled with retarded liberals. The CIA manipulated them into being obsessed with identity politics. Absolutely engineered to not change anything.

>Soros funds this toxic left thrash.
Soros isn't anything special. Rich people push their retarded ideologies all the time.

>How do you think terrorists in Europe get so well trained
They're not. A lot of them were born here in Europe.

>the danger of muslim extremists posing as innocent people while coming into Europe to fulfill an agenda.
You have to keep in mind the scale of these terror attacks. Less than 200 victims a year mate. What a fucking danger.

just don't let some media conglomerate construct your entire reality for you and you'll be fine

I hope you'll enjoy getting beheaded when they continue outbreeding you and assume a demographic majority over your country you leftypol cuck.

Hearing it firsthand from smart jews is always nice
youtu.be/mQ46CJ8UPJU

Always nice to see people getting mad over this. Really gives me the impression that I'm pushing the right buttons.

So you were trolling?

Hij zegt dat het een zetpil is, en die doen pijn aan je reet. Het hoort pijn te doen want de waarheid is hard.

More trying to break Sup Forums's circlejerk. People getting upset is a good indication that it's working.

The sooner you swallow the pill. The sooner you are able to help. With Europe turning into the middle east and Americas niggers and spics outbreeding whites. The whole first world will be the third world in the near future. Dont be naive. Jews control the banks, the media and high levels of government. They all push an agenda of multiculturalism. Yet Israel is a nationalist state for jews. They push interracial brainwash on young white and never in a million year would they let their daughters marry anyone but a jew.

Well, although I agree with you on the multiculturalism part it's simplistic to say all jews are involved. Jews like Bobby Fischer which oppose them get put in prison unrightfully, their property stolen and assassinated too.

There is a huge difference between zionist Jews (the bad ones) and non-left anti-zionist jews (the good ones). And Jews like Norman Finkelstein expose a lot too, despite being left. He isn't even allowed to enter Israel anymore lol.