Trump is insane

How do we prevent this lunatic from taking office?

By exercising your second amendment rights

He means obama was stupid. This guy plays 5d go.

i feel like most of his criticism towards obama does actually boil down to racism, whether he realizes it or not.
i mean, i'm a racist too. i'm not trying to say he never has well-founded criticisms against obama or other people. but he's definitely mad that obama is brown.

the two are not contradictory

Eat a bullet, and I can promise you, he will never enter office, at least in your lifetime.

more like trump was just constantly bomb throwing to weaken obama prior to a presidential run

explain

this
it's a subtile way to say obama is a monkey

Nice try, Tyrone

One says Obama takes NO briefings whatsoever, the other one says Trump won't take briefing daily, he still takes them, but not daily

We have to hope some of the electors aren't complete imbeciles.

Trump does not want to have the same briefings daily, but he just wants to be informed about changes.

Obama gets his briefings from a Ipad and ignored many briefings on ISIS.

This man is the greatest comedian of all time!

I thought I wouldn't like him but how can.. He literally fucked over EVERYONE.

His diplomacy is fucking great

> Hey Taiwan buddy ol' pal... I don't see why I have to follow a policy

Taiwan: :D

> but if China can make a deal you know maybe *cough cough clear my debts to the Chinese! Cough cough* then it's cool.

Taiwan: >:C

> cuts lockheed Martin budget and increases on air force one

Wew this is going to be fucking fun lol

He talks like a retard but makes a good point

Yeah he didn't have a plan but I mean it's pretty obvious; let Russia do what they want and continue SF raids/capture of high profile targets.

I'm more worried about the economy, but not really since I'm in a California city. I can't see the red welfare states not taking a heavy blow from the lower taxes.

Nonetheless it will be entertaining

>I mean, Im racist too

Yea I dont believe a word of that
Stop pretending to be us you cocksucking faggot

Day of the Rake when?

He's not going to make it is he?

go back to tumbler you cucked fucked SJW.

Lmao, even with that, i wouldn't compare Trump to apemonkey Obama

If Obama was stupid for not reading his intelligence briefings, what does that make Trump?

That is simple OP go out and riot In the streets.

We in the army are going to put down all you commies like dogs.

>I'm more worried about the economy, but not really since I'm in a California city.

California would be insolvent without federal money. On the bright side, lots of "shovel ready" jobs will be had down at the border when it's time to get that wall built.

*everyday
>And they call us stupid.

He knows CIA are a bunch of lying assholes. He gets his intelligence briefings from his own group based in the private sector. He's no fool, he knows CIA are his most dangerous enemy. I bet there's a gun pointed at the CIA guy the entire time he's being briefed.

Nice. I forgot obama didn't read that shit every day

>most of his criticism towards obama does actually boil down to racism

not sure about Trump's but Obama was a PITA, attacking whistleblowers and keeping the regime change machine running while allowing pedophiles to fester and expand getting ever more brazen

>CIA are his most dangerous enemy.

they work for the Queen

It makes him smart since they literally told him they were going to be giving him fake breiefings from top democratic people.

Maybe he would be reading their fake shit if they hadn't went on CNN and said "let's give him fake info".

Democratic CIA shill brefing looks like this.

Colum A who is good:
The Jews
ISIS
Muslims
EU
All Jews

Columb B who is bad.
Russia
All other goys
Patriots
White Americans

oy vey! Why won't the goyim read their briefings!

(((debunked))) by (((WaPo)))

Problem is the federal money is redistributed from the blue states. We're the sciencists/innovators/big business fatties, we make the most money, thus pay the most taxes.

Not even sure about that wall anymore.

I don't even care I just can't stop laughing. Not everything but, every other thing this guy does has some element of comedy to it

I'd give a shit if obama wasn't a racist prick himself

>hmmm a court case that is still ongoing
>better call the black kid the son i never had

Obama to busy
Trump to smart

simple really. dumb monkey brain. never invent wheel like that. think such small thoughts. only 1D chess.

He knows who Obama is and what his past includes.

>Hey guys I'm racist but....
Only on Sup Forums

Obama stated himself multiple times that his intelligence briefings were "faulty" and missing a large amount of data

There might actually be a problem with the CIA network that only the people in government positions have privy to

>We're the sciencists/innovators/big business fatties, we make the most money,

Roughly half of your shithole state is functionally illiterate, you nigger. The Silicon Valley makes money, the rest of you are parasites.

Trump is very sane...he knows the CIA are pulling for Shillary. There are many examples of CIA's lying, gathering of misinformation and being one of the biggest propaganda machines the world has seen.

Thank goodness the ODNI, Office of the Director of National Intelligence that heads 17 US intelligence agencies came out last night and pretty much said the CIA has no evidence.

Looks like the libtards Podesta and Shillary can't have electors briefed on intelligence of nothing that is there! BAHAHAHAHA!

Anyone who thinks Trump could get this far, without some idea of what he was doing, is delusional. This in particular sounds more likely given the apparent rift between CIA and...well now almost everyone.

They presumably had a lot of operations riding on a compliant President (I.e. Hilldog) which is looking very unlikely at the moment. And now I wonder, who does the CIA functionally answer to? Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

>they literally told him they were going to be giving him fake breiefings from top democratic people.

Proof

The only way is to an hero. No one will stop you.