/diy/ - 12 Days of Safety Edition

Last thread:
→→

The Oakland warehouse fire occurred in a radical leftist commune rife with HIV, drugs, and alternative lifestyle degeneracy. These communes are known as "DIY spaces" to the bums, anarchists, and drug addicts who populate them. You might even have one of these rent-free flop houses in your neighborhood or city and not even know it.

youtu.be/FwiL2YH9AVI

The purpose of this thread is to save the lives of those who populate such places. As the incident in Oakland has shown, these dens of ill repute are often decrepit, hazardous, and in violation of city ordinances. As members of this board of peace, we are obligated to report building code infractions and get these death traps shut down.

>Flop House Directories
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
xhurches.org/Directory-1
archive.is/mXndq

>Reportable Violations
pastebin.com/BebkLTfP
>List of building codes
codes.iccsafe.org/app/book/toc/2015/I-Codes/2015_IFC_HTML/index.html

>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards
Local News

>Shut Down
Bell Foundry (Baltimore)
Rhinoceropolis (Denver)
Glass Menage (Nashville)
Kitty Castle (San Jose)
Purple 33 (Los Angeles)
Drkmattr (Nashville)
Werk (Los Angeles)
All safe and shut down because of you!

>Reported
QuoLab (Savannah)

Thread Theme:
youtu.be/SkArwwEklRk

Other urls found in this thread:

wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop
dodiy.org
foopee.com/punk/the-list/
toronto.mediacoop.ca/story/police-harassment-and-intimidation-george-street-r/18596
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Warehouse dweller
youtu.be/1-1BCF6_Dzs
youtube.com/watch?v=D_b9psjI1x0
youtube.com/watch?v=QvDTm1mjvgA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102572619/#q102584760
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fug
is last thread

Hit the DC/Nova/Va ones hard....Inauguration time is coming on Jan 20, 2017 and Antifa and their Ilk plan on disrupting the inauguration!

On Jan 20 and Jan 21 2017 there will be a Million woman march ,which means places to stay in the city are going to be non existent, so these DIY spaces are going to be crucial to them!

If user is college student, hit up their College book store, student union, College Library, music department, and other gathering spots on campus!
LOW RISK to any of this, you are already a student and don't need to blend! It's low risk Intel gathering! Fliers are usually plentiful.

Also hit up used music/record shops/Hot Topics/Spencer bulletin boards.... lots of good leads there.

Reminder that if people are squatting in a foreclosed property a call to the bank that owns it will generate immediate action... the police kind and contractors to board it up!

Do your part for Fire Safety today!

safety bump

Nice theme.

>Safety first!

REMEMBER TO POST THE BUILDING CODES IN EVERY THREAD!!!

Major offenses:
No sprinkler system
Anything within 18" of a sprinkler head
Unsealed penetrations into walls, floors, ceilings
Holes in ceiling or floors
No emergency exits
No lit exit signs with battery backup
No emergency lighting
Obstructing a path of egress
Exposed wiring
Extension cord used in permanent application
No fireblocking barrier such as drywall
Combustible gases present (propane, acetylene, etc)

Check also in public record for zoning, occupancy permit, building permit if any modifications are present, tax license, liquor license, music venue license, etc

Together, we can save lives and protect our communities. MASA

from the bottom of wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop

>Bill Herbert said if anyone has information about potentially-dangerous venues, they should contact Metro Codes or the Fire Marshal’s Office immediately.

so don't worry about false report bullshit

do it for him /diy/

Warehouse dweller- noun. Persons who care not for for their own personal safety, bathing nor heat. have the potential to end up as crispy critters due to non compliance with safety and fire codes
May or may not have clean running water or a toilet. Has moderate jumping abilities to avoid Communal Condom that the last person forgot to rinse out, Cloven hoofs (maybe unclipped toenails which give it this appearnce) help in this endeavor.
Has the tendencies to howl and screech, this to them is called "music". Randomly throws together whatever items that might be lying about , fashions it into a hot mess, and calls it "art"

On the twelfth day of safety my true love gave to me:
12 eviction notices!
11 salty liberal tears
10 battery-backed exit signs
9 smug pepes
8 puppers the safety dog
7 stab-proof vests
6 sprinklers dripping
a pair of caltrop-proof boots
4 5/8ths inch drywall
3 fire escapes
2 smoke alarms
and an extinguisher in the pantry

To think all of this started because they were retarded enough to raid an archived thread that would have gone unnoticed otherwise

what would you do

We are a bread of peace and safety

Hey FBI anons that are watching:

Put some undercover on the College campuses surrounding the DC/Nova/Md area!

They will try to stay with their buddies in the dorms. A nice 3am Fire alarm will flush them out like a Cockroach caught in bright light!

PUPPERS THE SAFETY DOG SAYS

LOOK on social media for punk shows from the past few months in your area!

OBSERVE the photos and video, making special note of the offenses listed above!

SAVE specific photos or videos, put links into the archive, take screengrabs!

ESTABLISH contact with the inspection authorities in the area!

REPORT specific violations, make sure reports are accurate and succinct!

It's easy to remember.

L O S E R
O
S
E
R

SAFETY FIRST!

Found an "art" space? Check for FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS. These are often used as paint thinners or as inhalants.

These include things such as gasoline, naptha, certain ethers, acetone, turpentine, grain alcohol, denatured alcohol, and a variety of other substances.

Many ordinances prohibit the keeping of these substances inside dwellings in cans larger than 1 gallon, with a 5 gallon maximum.

So if you see a jerry can marked "gasoline" inside an art space where people live, REPORT IT.

If you see a stack of tins of acetone inside an art space where people live, REPORT IT.

Even if the containers are empty, "artists" often are absent minded enough to keep rags soaked in this stuff just lying around. This is a BIG LEAGUE unsafe practice that can cause a fire in very short order. REPORT IT.

The Night of the Long Hoses is upon you unbelievers!Repent and be saved!

BLESS ALL OF YOU ANONS, Merry Christmas! Whether you are a veteran member of the Safety Squad or new to our crusade, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

here's the archive for anyone who hasn't seen it
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584

it all started because a purple haired feminist fucked a video game reviewer and called us fat

We are the safety squad, we will find you, and we will save you.

Don't report every space you find, only report the unsafe spaces. We don't want to overload the marshals and piss them off by being nuisances.

THIS

It's critical to follow the LOSER protocol and make sure our reports are accurate!

Dry up all the places they can stay.

I hear the frozen underground Trolley Tunnels are nice in January.

this, don't just report everything, try to find out if there are violations and if there are THEN report it

Also FBI Anons, I hear that he rest stops on I95, like down near Dale City/Woodbridge, would make a good staging area for antifa / BLM incursions.

Might wanna make sure the fire safety there is up to snuff near inauguration day.

Where will the people who were living in these places go?

finding violations is of course optimal but even without that if someone feels it's potentially dangerous then they want to hear about it

In addition, the Rest Houses north of Dc on I95 would make good meeting points for Antifa and BLM, might want to have those spot checked by the fire department near inauguration day.

Someplace safer.

I think I'd rather be cold and alive than on fire and dead.

It might be a little early but I'm going to check up on the morning salt. The city comes early in the morning to serve eviction notices sometimes, people are easier to deal with when they've "crashed" and are still hung over.

Pic, the owner of the DIY site (through which until yesterday, all these unsafe individuals networked) shut down his web site and posted this message. NAZI'S WATCH OUT

Reminder, that there's more to it than building code violations. These events push lots of illegal and seedy shit, and DIY openly admits to their wrongdoings. Make events quit that shit, and you have future teens and young adults growing up to be normal functioning citizens.

Hold these bars/clubs/warehouses responsible and get the law involved and a bunch of criminal activity that plagues California decreases drastically. Not only are you stopping SJW culture from spreading, you're also stopping mainstream edgy culture as well.

>Stops drug trafficking
>Stops drugs being sold to minors
>Stops alcohol sold to minors
>Stops degenerate performances
>Stops statutory rape
>Stops regular rape
>Slows down propaganda by Antifa
>Slows down propaganda by BLM
>Slows down Antifa from recruiting new members
>Slows down BLM from recruiting new members

All of that goes away and you've got people who'd prefer to get their shit together. Crime would also go down drastically, and rioters would be almost zero.

>dodiy.org
Here's evidence of DIY openly telling the police, FBI, etc to fuck off, as they know their events are unlicensed, allow underage drinking, statutory rape, drug peddling, and aren't up to safety regulations.

>Antifa direct involvement
→ → → → →

Safety regulations are just icing on the cake. The biggest issues are how they're hodbeds for heavy illegal activity, especially towards minors. Many of these events are all-ages, and tend to have adults and teens engaging in sexual activity and drug use and solicitation.

Proof of illegal activity such as selling alcohol to minors.

>foopee.com/punk/the-list/

Godspeed, brothers. Let's clean our streets, not just of stupid hippie performances, but the real shit they're harboring.

SAFETY SQUAD

>potentially dangerous
i just came

ANARCHIST COLLECTIVE SPOTTED IN TORONTO

toronto.mediacoop.ca/story/police-harassment-and-intimidation-george-street-r/18596

The archive lists it as still active, but there haven't been news about it

Can anyone check out / report this one? I'm heading off to bed.

Raves and punk shows today at these places are paedo central at this point. There's raves at clubs in CA that are all ages and you'll find an adolescent getting diddled by a 30-year old man.

There's an event in San Francisco called "FuckFest" and it's all ages. Now, tell me that's not seedy as fuck. In fact, DIY is part of that event.

I'm not joking. You'll see a tiny 14 year-old girl at a rave being hosted at a nightclub wearing almost nothing but underpants and a small top, aside from rave candy accessories, and some 30-something guy buys them alcohol from the bar and either sneaks drugs in it, sells them drugs, or tempts them with drugs, whichever method, and they end up looking strung-out as fuck. Also, since the places are usually dark, aside from the laser lights and glow sticks, all of this seedy shit on these girls is either ignored or goes unnoticed. And yes, you'll find them making out and being taken advantage of.

It's sickening. It's also the reason why real raves were shut down because some underaged girl either dies, is going through cardiac arrest from molly, or their parents show up and sue everyone.

Save lives, and save futures!

Proof
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

>Antifa punk has over 700 cases of statutory rape

to family so they can be safe

Either a state funded shelter, couch surf, back to parents. If they have burned all their bridges and are too stupid to use state sponsored help then they will decide their fate on the streets. A few people who live in these places have no right to put other peoples lives at risk when they invite people for shows and promote their shithole as a venue.

Yes but specifically where? Don't several cities have a homeless problem already?

MFY09LJV is just trying to derail just like last thread, don't bother responding

>102715277

THREADLY REMINDER THAT COMET PING PONG PIZZA IS A DIY SPACE!!!!!!

Let's not worry about it here but it's one heck of a coincidence no?

DOesn't living on the streets make someone into a problem for society as a whole? If they're begging and sleeping in doorsteps, they're a problem.

Isn't it better for them to have some place, even just a small room, to call their own? Some way to build up a sense of identity.

WDIDF

Not our problem. Make a sheltering the homeless bread if you are that worried about it.

we made it senpai
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Warehouse dweller

checked and keked

Don't worry user, you'll find an angle that works one of these threads I'm sure.

>wanting people to live in a firetrap

Ah yes,

Thank you for making me laugh like ze french

You truly are doing keks work, good job sir!

What if their parents are dead?

?

How is it not our problem, when it is a direct consequence of our actions?

My goal is discussion.

Would you rather live in a shitty place with trash, roaches and fire hazards, or out on the streets?

especially in winter, shelter is essential.

No. more homeless is better than more dead innocent people. I don't care as much about the people that live at these places as much as I do about the innocent people who go there for shows thinking they are safe. Now fuck off.

SHADILAY

IF DIGITS I HEREBY DECLARE DECEMBER TO BE WORLD SAFETY MONTH!

Nice try Satan, but Kek has revealed your true nature to get us. We will not stray from this path so that you can claim more souls.

>102715666

I'd rather they be safe. I want to be safe.

youtu.be/1-1BCF6_Dzs

>tfw to intelligent to step on caltrop

Reroll

>My goal is discussion.
Neutral observer ploy?

My bet's you're one of those individuals who doesn't believe in safety.

UNSAFE!

Can we get this and the 12 safety days put in the next bread general?

yeah, but shelter doesn't mean risking to set yourself and other people (and nearby buildings) on fire because of your own stupidity, my dear satan

kek, nice definition

We can get Trump to recognize it when he declares 9/11 to be Peace And Prosperity Day.

the first one i looked at was already made safe last year, must happen to these places often

But the number of homeless will be far greater than the number of dead innocents.

Trips of truth

I do believe in safety, I'm just wary of single minded pursuit of a simple goal. In the real world, that can lead to negative consequences.

What if the city runs out of shelters? Food, showers, rags and bug removal cost the city money!

okay I'm too lazy to go find it but they admitted last night their goal is to keep anons occupied replying to them instead of getting stuff done. please just stop replying

STAY SAFE AND COMFY ANONS

Cant tell if concern shilling or Antifa insurgent.

I think you're promoting unsafe rhetoric in this thread.

All we want to do is keep vibrant collectives of youth safe.

SHUT IT DOWN isn't going to work, it's far, far too late.

it's not like most of those people have nowhere to go, moreso that by not shutting these deathtraps down there's a consistent risk of burning down an entire neighborhood. I'm personally fine with suicide, but at least leave the others be

Press on Boys! The Fire Marshals will be reporting for duty VERY shortly here on the East Coast, they need new leads for their target lists!
Shadilay!

Unsafe rhetoric? As in, discussion of whether an idea is correct is a threat to that idea?

Isn't that fanaticism? What if you're wrong. DO you want to be wrong? How do you know you're right and NOT wrong?

What if the building DOESN'T burn down.

S A L T
A
L
T

Posting a couple videos of the poor people evicted this past morning. In fact we reported this unsafe location.

youtube.com/watch?v=D_b9psjI1x0

youtube.com/watch?v=QvDTm1mjvgA

S A L T
A
L
T

>How do you know you're right and NOT wrong?
>implying our efforts to prevent tragic deaths by fire are wrong
how could this be wrong?

it's still a potential fire hazard, if they simply followed the safety regulations we wouldn't be here discussing about this

One last time. I do not care about the homeless that will be created because they refuse to use the resources at their disposal. They have no right to put other peoples lives at risk.

Checked and this.

This is a blessed thread, Kek is obviously with us...

If your actions prevent death by fire, they are good.

If your cast people out to live on the street they are bad.

If your actions can potentially do both, welcome to the moral grey area that is all of real life.

What if its not a fire hazard?

What if they are tryign to build a life, and are living in an unsafe building because they can't afford to live in a safe one? I cannot afford to life in my city off my low paid job in that same city. I'm forced to commute 20 miles a day to man a convenience store.

Thank god we could keep those people safe.

Live within your means until you are able to move. If they are trying to build a life in a place that could potential end their life they are obviously doing it wrong.

What happened to the people, exactly?

Where are they now?

>welcome to the moral grey area that is all of real life
A death by the sweeping blaze carrying aloft a thousand discarded cig butts and cardboard boxes is swift and sure. In the videos showing the evictions, other DIYers rallied around to let some of these individuals sleep in their cards temporarily, I heard.

relax, my /r/antifa friend, we're not after legit places, only the unsafe ones
you don't want another Oakland fire to happen, do you?

>If your actions can potentially do both, welcome to the moral grey area that is all of real life.

I'll pull the switch and send the trolley down the track to run over one person rather than leave it on the other track to run down four people any day of the week.

Be /safe/.

Why are you attacking DIY spaces, exactly?
We have a couple here, its just where indie bands play, there are free lectures on stuff, some web projects, forum meetings, etc.
They used to be called youth houses during communism.

Only unsafe places are being reported. If the space is up to code and deemed safe there is no reason to worry.

They left, and became safer individuals because of it.

Somewhere safe.

What if it does? Their painful deaths will be on your conscience. We simply can't let these entirely preventable tragedies repeat. Every life is precious and sacred user.

>attacking
Wrong.

No I don't, but what if you make a mistake?

What if you can build an empty track for the trolley? Or use the breaks? Or get the people off the tracks in time?

What if we make a mistake? How do you define safe, exactly? Safe from fire? What about starvation? What about opportunities for personal growth, and a career? a family? CHildren?

Isn't it true that not all music festivals have heavy drug use and underaged sexual abuse?

That's one cute sand safe looking pupper

Quick summary pls?
I don't know what's going on, just that Sup Forumstants are pissed

I'm not an FBI agent trying to arrest you, stop playing spykids for five minutes and tell me whats the purpose of these threads.

do the right thing, be /safe/

>Report to fire marshal
>fire marshal finds nothing wrong
>people live happily ever after

If we make a mistake then the fire marshal wont find anything and nothing happens. It is as easy as that.

Let's not give this user too many (You)s safety squaddies, he's clearly already high on his own supply.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102572619/#q102584760

fine I dug it up

YOU'RE A GOOD BOY PUPPERS