BREAKING: Merkel and Hollande in favour extending russia sanctions

its now official we will continue our anti russia politics for the next years Merkel and Hollande just confirmed it

>focus.de/politik/ausland/ukraine-konflikt-merkel-und-hollande-fuer-verlaengerung-der-eu-sanktionen-gegen-russland_id_6347064.html

how about we tweet this news to the POTUS and see if we can make him respond to this nonsense

we could actually be a board of peace Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article160249055/Mutmasslicher-Moerder-von-Maria-L-soll-vorbestrafter-Gewalttaeter-sein.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0H4WGCL--TA
youtu.be/Rd0iZUE7v6I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

>Western Europe doesn't like Russia because it is traditional and fights against Western foreign policy
>Eastern Europe doesn't like Russia because muh soviet era and muh impending Russian invasion

Sigh...

Is this the birth of a new epic meme?

m-muh ebil russian

>Hollande
>still relevant

Instead of dealing with rapefugees they attack the people of Russia. When will Europe stop shooting itself in the foot..

Yep, fuck Russia

>I'm 'a do things my way
>It's my way
>My way, or the highway

OP is a Russia.

Fuck off and go back to your country.

Good. Russia is top grain exporter thanks to these.

> extending russia sanctions
Because...?

Obama says, they do... "independent" Europe.

> someday you'll see things my way
> but you never know

>when you're gonna go

The sanctions hurt Finland more than they hurt Russia. I see what this is really about.

You're just an even shittier version of Russia m8

putincucks on suicide watch

Lmao manlet wearing lifts

Why can't we just leave Russia alone?

Wew

Krauts and Frogs: European Destruction Tour 1946-now

kill these pigs already

> BREAKING
> Merkel and Hollande in favour extending russia sanctions
holy shit that was pretty unexpectable wasn't it
what a surprise

In 5 years nobody will even remember this tool. Pretty sure Putin s gonna be in history books, hate him or not.

I like all russians i have met so far.

Most of them were anti putin or at least claimed that they were since Germany is officially against putin.

I feel that German/EU politics are pro Turkey / Sunni Muslim to oppose Russias Anti Sunni Expansion policies.

Germany doesnt give a Rats Ass about the Crimea

They still endorse Erdogan, sell spytech to Jordan and help Saudis to rule their Country indefinately, think about it.

Im pro putin i guess

Ukrainian here. I for one welcome our Russian overlords.

>trump implements economic protectionism
>trump makes europe pay their fair share for nato
>EU extends sanctions towards russia
well, the good thing that comes from this, is that germany and possibly all of europe will be economically decimated in the next 4 years

Remember the repefugee that raped & killed sweet 17 year old Maria a few weeks ago?

Well looks like that fucker already rapefugeed a 20 year old ingreece and ALMOST killed her. He was sentenced to 10 years in prison (this was 2014) sooo yeah .. somehow he made it to germany. Extreme vetting i guess.

This guy also doesnt ago because in 2014 he was 17 and in 2016 he is still 17. What a coincidence. This case just keeps on giving.

there was a thread about how captcha was useless in preventing automated spam, and to prove it, one user challenged another to make every thread have that retarded eggman shit as first post.

it's probably half spam, half other idiots parroting the spam, thinking they're funny (like most of Sup Forums actually)

>Merkel and Hollande

implying that the two last standing retards are relevant anymore

the game is over

>Well looks like that fucker already rapefugeed a 20 year old ingreece and ALMOST killed her. He was sentenced to 10 years in prison (this was 2014) sooo yeah .. somehow he made it to germany. Extreme vetting i guess.
>This guy also doesnt ago because in 2014 he was 17 and in 2016 he is still 17. What a coincidence. This case just keeps on giving.
source for all that?

>Russian cuck behind this post

Merkel and Hollande have more important things to be worried about. Like the EU falling apart.

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article160249055/Mutmasslicher-Moerder-von-Maria-L-soll-vorbestrafter-Gewalttaeter-sein.html

>the communists are in the west now

I'm sooooo fucking tired of this raggedy bitch who's been in power the same time as putin, yet nobody wants to call her a dictator.

When this shitshow "union" crashing already, Putin pls help.

I find it truly amazing how these idiots isolate themselves from two major neighboring powers.

Hollande is a weak American puppet.
We love Russians and Putin.

Who gives a shit about grain, EU is top food exporter to the whole world and still nobody cares.

Should have been done way earlier.
I don't get why Europe should allow Russia to modernize on its back in the first place if they continue to wage war (justified or not) here.
I
nb4 natural gas
Russia ain't cheaper than the Saudis.

Who cares? Russia will be on good terms with the United States and be exporting oil to us instead of us relying on the Saudi bitches. The krauts can bitch all they want but with Trump and Putin working together there is no stopping that duo.

>Paying our fare share (to ourselves too) to fucking protect the continent is bad
t. Suleiman Karaismail
See you in 4 years bundeskebab, with trump or without him we will be spending 2% of GDP to rearm, it made it in the national budget last summer.

GOYIM, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? IT'S THE RUSSIANS! THE RUSSIANS ARE THE REAL PROBLEM, NOT US.

So that's why dutch prime minister Rutte still ratified the ukraine treaty despite the people saying no.
Retarded.
Russia is not the enemy, it's the middle east/africa.

Hope the dutch people will hang Rutte for his betrayal of the people.

they really hurt us as well , I'm pretty sure most people in France are against it, but you can bet the parliament will extend them since they don't give a shit about French people

As horrible as he was, I actually miss Schröder.
youtube.com/watch?v=0H4WGCL--TA
"go get me a beer or im on strike here"

Whatever the next french president will be either Fillon or Marine le Pen, they are both for the end of the sanctions

Time to import some shitskins for cheap labour to revitalize the "economy" Joni

Effectively genocidal. Just like in Rotherham, and other places.

> as horrible as he was

Except he wasn't horrible.

Literally all problems tied to him emanate from bankers who wanted more profits.

Its finland mate, once the first sign of winter is there they fucking leave.
Shitskins hate the cold. And the fins are not like swedes they are extremly racists loveable turbo autists constantly drunk and on painkillers.
Winland will never be a shitskin safe haven.
(please dont get fugees im trying to come to finland to work and leave this mess here, pls stay as you are)

> muh shitskins hate cold

Why would you hate the cold if you spend all day sitting in your government housing eating chicken nuggets?

And he did their bidding and bend over rather quickly.
its NEVER that the problems occur because one person in power thinks that way, its because the people in the shadows tell them to.

I hardly think the whole refugee handling ordeal was Merkels doing. She looked sadder and more bitter the longer 2015 went on, she was forced to do it and didnt like it one bit.

All that being said, buckle up for either giga goy merkel or giga jew schultz.

No other option. (send help)

Save arab rapists, kill some russians indirectly by imposing sanctions. Such moral high ground.

Fucking Jews, always trying to start World Wars.

Meh... I already forgot we have sanctions. Literally nothing has changed for average citizen, just same inflation as always

Ever been to Finland in winter?
its a desolate and dark place. these "people" are used to plenty of vitamin d.
Which is as rare in finland as a non pedo mudslime anywhere else.

18 years president of Russia... It's be strange if he didn't.

jesus that pic, how did he manage to do that?

>former communists butt hurt about non-communistic leadership

Wow really makes you ponder

Except when he was doing "their bidding", someone saw that Europe was still getting too close to Russia so in early 00s, so heads of major EU states were promptly replaced.

France got a literal US educated agent, who instantly replaced all anti-NATO generals in his country among doing all kinds of shit to France.

And Merkel, well obviously Schroder wasn't good enough so a literal childless ex-commie was put in his place.

You're severely underestimating the average economic migrant.

Which you can't do, when there's afghanis who are used to living in mudhuts on mountains, and wouldn't really care about the cold.

That's right, better to just send the Russians to the Chinese or Americans to modernize, but also let them become more dangerous as they drown in their own somewhat justified paranoia. Never-mind the leverage I had over Russia and economic ties that I built over the last decades! Fuck that cause you know Ukraine n shiet, international laws n shieeet (that no one expect from Russia seems to need to follow).
>MUH BIGGER REICH N SHEIT

It's all ЗOЖ.

Afghanis here been crying about not getting enough chocolate chip cookies at dinner.
So no im not underestimating them, they feel so entitled after all the leftie propaganda they got that they always want more and better.

And btw there were even iraqi refugees leaving finland to go back to fucking iraq my man.

But the worst fugees are ( in order for their fugee powerlevel(

1. Moroccans
2. Algerians
3. Afghanis
4. Pakis/Bangladeshi
5. Iraqis ( especially the kurds)
100000. Syrians ( because theres like 25 real syrians in germany i feel like and those who actually are, are mostly actual fugees)

Germany does not have a say in foreign policies, we do what the U.S. tell us to do, so you can thank Obama for this. Obviously they had to decide on this issue before Trump becomes president.

i miss Saddam

>Hollande

The French elected him as a joke right?
There is no fucking way that little pussy beta manlet could become president otherwise, right?

t. Neville Chamberlain

we didn't vote for Hollande we voted against Sarkozy.

t. myopic retard
Oh shit can't say I'm not impressed by the Americans. Two birds with one stone, fucking top notch not to mention EU cucks are eating this shit up like no tomorrow. Yes viva la ukraine. Fuck Putler and fuck my own people.

When will you altruistic gullible fucks die out already?

The sanctions are against Putin and his friends, not really against Russia, so keep them holding.

>superior aryan genes
>can't do that

kek, every slav can do that. white boi btfo'd

I can slav squat with heels on the ground no problem and get up without hands.
But that is just not healthy, looks like he broke is lower back for that.

No, that's what we call inversted slav, hidden squat technique. All slavs can do that. It's so comfortable for us we can sleep in that position.

can confirm

So youre like bats just with a broken back.
got it.

>can't do inverted slav, hidden squat without breaking his back
>"""""""superior genes""""""

top kek white boi

Evil Crimean-Russians voted wrong, and now they want to punish them, and Finnish export gets collateral hits too.

The sanctions affect the regular people much more than they do the elites. To begin with, the whole point of sanctions is to make the population dissatisfied with the government - preferably rebel against it, atleast in some way.

>The Red Pillers - Mr. Rightside
youtu.be/Rd0iZUE7v6I

youtu.be/Rd0iZUE7v6I

youtu.be/Rd0iZUE7v6I

youtu.be/Rd0iZUE7v6I

I'm not saying it's bad, I'm saying that the three things combined are going to be fucking expensive.

But I do understand that nuances aren't exaclty the forte of bulgarian peasants, you're too busy drinking your pennerglück and dancing to gypsy music.

The sectoral sanctions are just the opposite. You've literally lost thousands of jobs in the energy / financial sector because of them directly, and many more indirectly due to lack of investments and tech from abroad and thus for example slow development of the arctic reserves.

No one gives a fuck about the personal sanctions against specific officials. Those are just political statements. Sectoral sanctions are economic warfare.

rex tillerson will make sure those russian sanctions are removed, in spite of merkel and hollande.

the sanctions are towards your banks and large companies, oligarchs didn't forget

Syria not going the way they planned.

tfw newfags don't remember the surgeon and the fendippitous eggmen

this

I dont understand it, we have no beef with Russia and Obongo is not POTUS for very long
what are they trying to prove?
The sanctions already hurt our economy as much as theirs.

>checked
CAN'T HEX THE REX

>Obama tells them cutting off trade with Russia is a good idea.
>lol they actually believed it.

The sanctions should hold. For now it's "the worse - the better" for Russia.
Both of those exist. And it's a good thing for waking people up.

So, liberaska, duginist or a larper?

Nationalist, anti-sovietist.
What about you? Vatnik, churka or larper?

Larper then.

I see, well keep larping then.
I wonder though if pretending to shill for Pootin really brings you joy.