nkusa.org/aboutus/whatzionism.cfm
youtube.com/watch?v=awCOSRg-gks
youtube.com/watch?v=JrtuBas3Ipw
infowars.com/netanyahu-says-911-was-good-for-israel/
marxists.org/history/international/comintern/1st-congress/white-terror.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

give me a reason why you should support isreal
hardmode: no jew conspiracies

Israel already has enough support. Maybe focus your energy on something that needs your support more (e.g. pedophiles)

Pumps out inventors, scientists,Nobel prize winners like nothing
They also act as a buffer to sandniggers

Israel kills pedo sandniggers daily

they also whip up sandniggers against western nations in order to have influence and gifts from those western nations to fight the sandniggers they whipped up.

they also do not 'pump out inventors, scientists, and nobel prize winners'. the average IQ of isreal is 94, last i checked.

claiming that jews are naturally smarter would be a jew conspiracy that leads to other jew conspiracies which would give us reasons for destroying isreal.

you really fucked this one up, emu.

you help the devil

>Germany

multiculture is killing aus

fuck off to israel if you love them soo much
free up whatever position you have

(((you)))

Are you implying something, Pizza?

Yeah I'm sure that the israeli government that is run by the licud which is a nationalist party will waste their yearly budget on getting our greatest foe the muzzies to Europe......

>implying id argue against a Greater Israel to clean out the Muslims.

It's including the Palestinians you dimwit, their 25% of our population, and most of them can't even finish high school. GOD DAMMIT way are you so fucking stupid, trying to state facts that are fabricated from the start.

can it, yid. no one trusts you.

>implying that killing sandniggers is bad

Who cares about pedos. There are too many kids around on the streets anyway

right, right. jews are really smart, i forgot. or are they just exquisite and natural liars?

lmfao blame EVERYTHING on the fucking population you genocide while trying to make every white person in our own countries feel bad about buying some slaves.

Israel is basically a colony of the USA.

JEWS have always banded together as a tribe, infiltrated governments, monopolized financial systems of nations, instigated wars, and intentionally created chaos in societies. The Jews have mass murdered hundreds of millions of non-Jews over the centuries but they've seized control of the media so you'll never find out.

9/11 was an inside JEWISH job - a pretext to go to war and destabilize Israel's neighbors. It's all for the establishment of 'Greater Israel' and the Jew World Order.

the holocaust didn't happen, but soon, it's going to happen again.

ISREAL WIPED OFF THE FACE OF THE MAP! BYYYYYYYYYE! BYEBYE! BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE!

we'll throw their entire population before the dicks and knives of the arabs, see how long they last. the sand will be red for centuries!

They should pay us. We give them a formal defensive alliance in exchange for a few hundred million shekels a year.

Explain why you won't give me your money.
I want it.
Give it to me.

JEWS play the role of the victim while they victimize everyone on the planet.

They're not White Europeans.

They prey the uncapable
They take the prey earlier
Green fruit isnt no swet
Taking the green fruit is not good for the garden , let the fruit mature .

>clean out the muslims
you mean ship them to US and Europe?

Thanks Jews

youtu.be/dMniFQCyqTg

----------

"'I am a Zionist. You don't have to be a Jew to be a Zionist."
Vice President Joe Biden

youtu.be/2h7416nDeIc

----------

New World Order Pledged to Jews
New York Times, 1940

youtu.be/GJnR3yJ88Xk

----------

Joe Biden Calls For New World Order

youtu.be/Qf0ryzD4wUM

----------

AIPAC - This is What Treason Looks Like

youtu.be/KBpft6pQClY

----------

Rabbi Jews: Non-Jews are Beasts to Serve Us as Slaves

youtu.be/wCLtAbULUtw

----------

James Traficant speaks on Fox News about Jewish control of America. He was a member of the US House of Representatives. (Died 2014)

youtu.be/GsVLnaHmMjE

----------

Former Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney says US lawmakers are forced to sign a pledge of support to Israel

youtu.be/w_VNOk7Wv5A

USS Liberty.

A World War 2 era cartoon from Lustige Blätter, a weekly German humor magazine... Jewish tentacles around China, Russia, England, and the United States

>supporting Israel on pol

>>MASSIVE REPLIES WITHIN SECONDS QUALITY BAIT DUDE

Why # I'm typing from my phone.

I never blame the eurocucks and other Caucasians, primarily I see myself as a jew and second as white that doesn't mean I won't support white nationalism.
I've been raised in a nationalist country and I've seen the efficiency in it.

I do have a sort of a grudge to the eurocucks due to that 70% of my mother senpai was reduced to ash. (don't go all holohoax on me goy toy I've seen the pics of my expanded family and some belonging that my relatives managed to get to Israel). even with that I don't and most likely never will trust a European it doesn't mean I necessarily hate them. I think that Europe should be pro nationalism but I don't want those same retarded impulsive idiots (you) at the top, they should deport the muzzies, nogs and that's it. No need to go full retard and risk ww3 that will just fuck everything up, (mostly for Muslims though).

You're a goy

How will you accomplish this without getting glassed? (We have enough nukes to eliminate the Muslim world+)

>The genocide of the Palestinian people.

>The things radical Jews say and do and the influential authority positions they hold.

It's so hard to think that you're just a couple of hours from my home, Chaim
On fait la paix, Youpin?

wow lad that's some nice cherry picking!!

>we have enough nukes to eliminate the muslim world

oh no please don't do that as your final parting act from this planet you're scaring me now isreal whatever you do don't glass united muz-dom

that would almost make us remember the jews fondly has having been irascible slime that in the end did something good for once.

Jews are literally Hitler

Stern and Jabotinsky did nothing wrong. Only thing Begin did wrong was getting soft towards the end.

>A few Jews kill 60M Russians
>ROW still dumb enough to fuck with us
Jewish master race will prevail!

>they should deport the muzzies, nogs and that's it
Why not the Jews too? (and the Asians while we're at it)

Jews are subhuman parasites that must be destroyed. Everybody knows that.

You miss my point, we can glass ANYONE that will Nuke us, you don't have to believe me if it scares you burger-bro.

Jew LIES Matter

By all means Do it we need more hard working kikes.

Revelation 2:9 (KJV)
"...and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

you can tel that map is bullshit

it has Palestine in it

*runs for cover*

you can't reach america, you don't really have shit. you have like 20 nukes, if that, and they probably don't have range farther than iran.

oh no, isreal just nuked greece, hungary, albania, dooooooooom is upon us, oh no, lmfao.

both the united states AND russia could hit isreal with 1 nuclear weapon for every 10 square miles without using even 2% of our arsenal, and we have the technology to take out your entire military capacity within 24 hours and enact crippling first strikes against your nuclear capacity within minutes anyways.

face it, you're a little nation with not much power.

the worst you could accomplish is a little terrorism.

Then we have a deal you filthy merchant. Live in your containment space and kill all the mudslimes you want, but stay there.

You could have had Madagascar though.. ..oh well, your loss.

I think when he said deport, he really meant gas chambers or ovens.

I'd take that deal any day (deal nmb 1 of course).

HAHAHAHA this show how much you don't know keep thinking that buddy :)

I doubt you can neutralize our nuclear submarines that quickly and we'd probably have an head start due to mossad Intel. Your cia seem like a bad joke in comparison to our info organizations such as saback/mossad.

Also If we would be forced to manage without the American aid to the idea we would manage.

Our first three wars were almost without American aid. Our independent war was without any American assistance only French/German guns.

It's not that you're help is not appropriated it that were already capable to manufacture bombs, missile systems, guns, armored light tanks, other bio weapons. We have some military factories here the only thing we lack is a naval weapon factory and the ability to make combat aircrafts. We can manage ether way if you won't sell us weapons others will and if they won't then we'll just develope the ability to make them.

>isreal

>nuclear submarines

>submarines

>in the dead sea

lol

you've literally never fought anyone except utterly retarded mudslimes and starving, lunatic children.

you... have like, nothing. you have roughly the combat potential of a single american division. that's generous.

screencap this and look at it just before the electricity goes off in jerusalem...

'ISREAL WIPED OFF THE FACE OF EARTH! BYYYYYYYYYYE! BYEBYE! BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE!'

t. Brain dead stormnigger

Um.. Okay goy get well soon.

Clearly your not being rational, you won't even state facts.

where did this 'storm' thing come from? because last i checked, at stormfront, you get banned for saying 'kill all niggers'. stormfront is like Sup Forums for soccermoms. Sup Forums is far more extreme. so what the fuck are you saying?

anyways, nice proxy, chaim, i have to respect your devotion to isreal and her mythical dead sea nuclear submarines and how you'd "totally do just fine' if the welfare that keeps you in existence stops.

Mass Jewish protests against zionism
youtube.com/watch?v=Em_PbN8nPPU
Jews Uniting Against Rothschild NWO
youtube.com/watch?v=n5dzXGTkM9A
"The Tragic Irony
Misusing the Holocaust for Political Agenda"
>Jewish redpill on WW2.
nkusa.org/pdf/Tragic_Irony.pdf
"The Rabbis Speak Out
The 130 Year Record of Religious Jewish Opposition to Zionism"
nkusa.org/Historical_Documents/TheRabbisSpeakOut.htm
Judaism Vs Zionism
nkusa.org/aboutus/whatzionism.cfm
Jews Against Zionism And Rothschilds
youtube.com/watch?v=awCOSRg-gks

/Thread

I'm not anti Semitic but I do know some occult shit, I don't want to go into too much detail cause I'm in a rush but to keep it short:
The star or David symbolizes Saturn which in old times Saturn worship was literally Satan worship or El worship. El-Lites are called elites for that reason. Satan worship gives you bountiful riches and gold in this life but you will burn in hell for eternity for following a false god.

Sorry I gotta go now. Best of luck in this life.

Israel will always be reliant on outside help to function. It's a damn desert!

please develop better bots
wtf bro

I'll give you a better deal. Before deporting them ask them if they like Israel. If they go 'not a zionist pls luv me goyim' gas them. Let me have the rest

>>/x/

You really think there is money moving in your way?

youtube.com/watch?v=JrtuBas3Ipw

infowars.com/netanyahu-says-911-was-good-for-israel/

they are saving themselves, you think they are going to help USA, but they are just using them, killing USA citisens for a Israel war

Why did the White Army lose to a gang of Jews?.
marxists.org/history/international/comintern/1st-congress/white-terror.htm

All of you sand kikes mudslime vermin along with your nasty inbred desert need to sink into the abyss

>Supporting the verry ones who want to exterminate the white race
Gas yourself