Why do you find it disgusting that two consenting adults in love have sex in the privacy of their home

Why do you find it disgusting that two consenting adults in love have sex in the privacy of their home.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eE9JlONzrVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Pride parades
>Gay adoption

Because it's not "sex", but an imitation of it. Assisted masturbation would be more technically correct.

And their "love" is perverted and a mockery of proper relationships between men.

I find the assault against language quite disgusting, especially when done for the sake of propaganda.

because im not invited

ok, we ban sodomy everywhere except in the privacy of their home. no marriages, no equality bills, it is not an orientation but a mental illness. the same reason you can't poop in public, you shouldn't be able to parade homosexuality - it is disgusting and wrong in the same way.

whats it like living with a mental illness?

by that i mean do you not realise your brain isnt functioning, or do you just ignore it and convince yourself it's everyone else who is broken?

Health cost, disease burden up, anibitoics sink as you have to pumo all the last line antibiotics into them to kill stds for penetrative males.....cultural relativism...your question contains a falacy it is hurting me and my taxes

Fag to fag, you know gay sex is fucking disgusting. Almost need a plastic sheet for it. God forbid you don't rinse out your asshole beforehand.

Well it is disgusting , but I don't care if they keep it at home.

Sorry, fag, but the majority of the word still classifies you as a diseased individual. Many still are willing to kill you.

are you implying that by being against dysfunctional relationships that bear no fruit, I am somehow the mentally ill one? go touch president truvadas dick on your next daily gay pride parade.

nothing disgusting about it

many men enjoy being penetrated by their female companions, ie strapons, fisting, fingering, tongue, pumping/milking

many women also enjoy the taste of their partner's feces as well, and even prefer anal/water sports as foreplay

even farting into your partners mouth is pretty erotic for many couples

whats it matter whether its a man or a woman?

>strapons, fisting, fingering, tongue, pumping/milking feces, anal,watersports, farting
>not digusting
pick only one my depraved friend.
(btw, i am 80% sure you're just baiting)

I don't, I do find it disgusting when they parade down the street in assless chaps sucking on 8 dick shaped lollipops.
I really don't care about fags but fag parades have to go.

>1 post by this ID
I don't care if two fags buttfuck each other as long as I don't have to hear or see it, but I do find it disgusting that you still draw air.

what is this supposed to mean something?

all i see is a bunch of horrible biased headlines. look i can do it too: "Fat orange pussy grabbing rapist enjoys a long walk on the beach"

have you ever taken a reasoning course at school, or are you not educated?

because they're father and daughter

>If it was natural and intended, then it would've been biologically possible to reproduce from it.

Poopdick

why, have you ever tried any of this?

why not try it before you nock it

anal penetration is amazing, it's like taking a giant shit over and over

that's right every time you take a satisfying huge dump and get that comfy feeling of pleasure as you expel that tank shell from your ass, that's the same feeling that gay people everywhere can't get enough of.

It wasn't naturally intended for you to shitpost here else you've have been born with a wi-fi connection but here you are anyway.

I'm jealous, OK? I wish it were me getting bear hugged by that big strapping man, who probably smells great, but I can't. Because I'm """"""straight""""""". Fuck this world.

whatever canada. you're a fucking faggot anyway.

have you tried killing yourself?

WHY NOT, TRY IT BEFORE YOU KNOCK IT

PUTTING A BULLET INSIDE YOUR BRAIN IS AMAZING, IT'S LIKE TAKING A GIANT SHIT FROM THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD!!!!

THATS RIGHT! EVERYTIME YOU SWALLOW JUST A BIT TOO MANY PILLS AND YOU THINK THE PAIN WILL FINALLY END, BUT THEN YOU WAKE UP WITH REGRET, JUST KILL YOURSELF WITH A PISTOL TO YOUR BRAINS, THAT IS THE FEELING PEOPLE EVERYWHERE CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF!

I don't give a shit if someone wraps themselves in chains and fucks a pigeons but don't celebrate it on parades or rub it in my face.
KEEP IT TO YOURSELVES FAGGOTS!

that's one of the stupidest fucking things I've ever read. there's a reason your country went from imperial superpower to Londonistan . your life is worthless you limey cunt

Shitposting on the internet is entirely man made concept, no one's saying it isn't.

They are trying to argue that gay sex is natural.

i'm not even gay

i'm just culturally awakened, because i live in a forward, progressive, advanced country

sorry i'm not stuck in 1742 with a piece of paper telling me exactly how my freedoms should be for the rest of eternity

I can't see my asshole, so it brings me great shame. Anal in the dark only.

>>a leaf

All of you are 'trying' jt

>all i see is a bunch of horrible biased headlines

So you believe that reporting that a gay has raped a child is biased.

Thank you for proving that gays are mentally ill.

this is correct desu

Dude.. Chill the fuck out. Canada is clearly baiting

>leaf

Are you implying that them having sex in the privacy of their home is less disgusting?

>They are trying to argue that gay sex is natural.
Also the people who are arguing against it are using the argument of it not being natural, while being quite not natural themselves.

Has anyone ever noticed how when "pro-gay" stance gets brought up, there's always this extreme emphasis on "they love each other" or "soulmates" or whatever disney-tier drivel. Well there's a reason for this. Some of Sup Forums may be too young to remember, but for a long time pedos, pervs, and other degenerate weirdos were all lumped into the gay-category. More specifically, if you were gay you were likely also those things. Now this is obviously very still true today when we examine the gay culture (diseases rampant, multiple anonymous partners, drug use, etc) But it's interesting to see how the faggots have tricked the normies into accepting their degeneracy with "love"

i don't, but as you can see they insist on taking it out into the streets.

Problem is, they don't keep it within the privacy of their own home. They shove it down everyone's throats.

I don't my opinion is the only one that matters.
/thread

I find it disgusting they need to appropriate the concept of marriage and waste everyone's time by doing so.

>Some of the diseases I have, like I said, they don't know what they are

youtube.com/watch?v=eE9JlONzrVU

Haha perfectly natural just let them adopt a couple of kids.

Cause theyre doing it where the poo poo comes out.

>LEAF
KILL YOUR SELF

The problem is not where faggots put thier dicks.
The problem is that they are the majoirty that spread aids. Faggotness is also pushed on children.

Don't remind me of shitdicks, i don't want to have that image in my mind when i am eating.

good lord Y DO THEY HAVE TO REPRESENT ME NUKE TORONTO ALREADY

But marriage is also a legal bond, not just religious.

I-IS THAT MOOT?

if you don't like being a leaf then get out. that country is the laughing stock of the world

What are you....FUCKING GAY....into the oven ya go