Who here has taken the /purplepill/?

Who here has taken the /purplepill/?
>tfw anti-globalist but not anti-semite
>tfw pro-brexit and Trump but not alt-right
It's like being red pilled but you'll actually convert normies to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Atheist but pro-life here

Anti-negro but pro-Africa. Take back the jungles for the white man. Purple pilled.

ID confirms

time to take purple pill !

Atheist but pro-abortion because I'm anti-alimony
wew
Take the pill with me fellow civic nationalist

Anti semite but not anti globalist here
We need a white world without jews and an ultimate authority that can take charge in cases of emergency

>pro-globalist
Of course it'd be a German.

gayfag here but redpill my fellow fags about promiscuity and std/mental illness rates

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

pro-israel
pro-animal rights
pro-choice
pro-feminism

They we're right desu.

pro-israel
pro-animal rights
pro-choice
pro-feminism

This is literally bluepilled you strayan shitposter

Pro-Israel
Pro-Trump
Pro-Brexit

Anti-Putin
Anti-Globalist
Anti-Migrant

>not anti-semite
Get the fuck out. Identifying the enemy is the most important step.

>This is literally bluepilled you strayan shitposter

Not entirely true, bluepills hate Israel.

anyone else here mostly right wing but was against Trump because we don't an absolute madman for president?

Globalists aren't all jewish m8.
Take out the Globalists, if some of them happen to be Jewish fine but we need to reclaim our national identity and strengthening borders, banning muds etc, destroying MNC's etc are paramount.
>bluepills hate Israel
Some of them maybe but they don't hate jews, I think Israel leaders should be executed for war crimes etc and all jews should have to leave but that's never gonna happen.

anti cuck but pro cucking

>Trump
>madman
I wanted Bernie till he stop talking about economics and went /idpol/. Then Hilary took over and Trump was the only choice.
His actions with Taiwan reassure that maybe we have a true anti-gloablist but I still can't say for sure if he will do all he claimed.
>not encouraging purity
W E W

>Some of them maybe but they don't hate jews

Someone hasn't been on a university campus lately.

That's what you should claim to be when talking to normies. Disguising your power level is essential. However if you actually believe Trump is your savior and not just a tool to further our agenda (that might or might not turn out that good but still 10x better than Hillary) then you are naive. Also most higher IQ lads here aren't really antisemites we just recognize that they need to be removed from influence since their agenda is detrimental to our civilisation.

Think with your brain, ignore emotions, exploit your foes mistakes, learn to sacrifice smaller things for the greater good. We are up against people that discarded their moral code so we can't afford to have any true weaknesses.

Believing in people and ideas is for normies and reddit. Making others believe in people and ideas is for us.

upside down Indonesia is right

>Anti Globalist
>Pro Choice
>Gun Rights
>Anti Illegal Immigrants/ Immigrants in general
>Pro Brexit and pro trump

Idk what pill i am.

This poster is working with the NWO, do not trust what he says.

>being rational and coming to your own conclusions based on research and observation
>disallowing outside influence from interfering with your own train of thought
>not ultimate red pill
I dunno, what you think?

>Globalists aren't all jewish m8.
Globalists aren't our only enemies, cultural Marxism and other cultural subversion must be identified and extinguished

>tfw pro-brexit and Trump but not alt-right
maybe because the alt right didnt exist outside of a dozen people until the media decided they needed to REALLY drive home the nazi trump connection and still lost lel

purple is the colour of the sin and royalty

>Who here has taken the /purplepill/?

Purple pill, then red pill them.

>he's not black pilled

Wtf I was purple pilled all along.

>posting a coalburner