How is multiculturalism bad?

I got a kebab salad meat and chips from 2 white women(one had orange hair) working at a kebab place and it tastes good

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pdF7C41HbGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kebab meat is halal.

You ate Mudslime Murder Meat.

Enjoy your semen enriched sauce then.

Pauline Hanson wants more information about your kebab

I'm glad I dropped all this turkshit years ago.

It makes me feel sick to even smell this stuff, plus you never know how many turks wanked off into your garlic sauce or how many pressed their smelly hairy feet into the meat.

But hey, it tastes good, so I'm just jealous, right?

>Murder Meat

I'm pretty sure many share the sentiment that food is the one merit they recognize that multiculturalism has.

Well thats what you get for not being bro with one of your local kebab shops, same goes for any asian take out and gyros shops.

I even get free ayran and free feta at my kebab shack. And they fry their shit over wood and shit, its delicious. Bad thing is there is ALWAYS a 20-30 people queue there. thankfully i can just walk passed them.

Semen, what?!

But that's not multiculturalism, that's cultural exchange. And exchange is great.

The problem comes when your neighbors have incompatible moralities and worldviews with you.

Ghengis Khan forced other cultures he dominated to eat his culture's food. They were not allowed to eat their own food or prey to their own gods, etc. If they continued to refuse, harsh punishments were given. Muslims and Jews under Ghengis Khan were NOT allowed to eat Jewish and Muslim food.

Eating another culture's food over your own is a sign of submission. Most people don't fucking know this.

>kebab
Enjoy eating dead kid.

Most people are not fucking retarded like you also. But most people probably know that about you.

I eat anything thats tasty.
I eat plenty of good old german fooded cooked by my grandma too.

Looks like something I'd make while black out drunk.

Hsp literal master race

I am disappointed in all of you for the inability to point out the bigger issue

>it took two women to do a one man job

*grunts
me put num num in tummy and no die see u wrong
*snorts

You know that you can have foreign food without importing the whole of Africa right?

>
>Kebab meat is halal.
>
>
>You ate Mudslime Murder Meat.

THIS YOU DUMB NEGRO

plus ever considered that we had pizza for decades but not so many Italians. You don't need an ethnic group for food you know.

If that was were it stopped then it'd be fine

>Ghengis Khan forced other cultures he dominated to eat his culture's food.

Sounds pretty good to me, I love Mongolian food.

kebab is good
the man who makes it is not

spicy kebab
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pdF7C41HbGw

EVERY FUCKING TIME
This is the only argument cucks and leftist have for why multiculti is so """"great"""".
They would betray their own race for food and games.
Disgusting.

Let me enlighten you about this, Sven.
Halal aren't just limited to meats that aren't pork or amphibian.
To meet the requirements of being Halal, the animal must be slit in the throat and blood must be spilt till the last drop.

Now compare that to non-Islamic butchering, it's just straight up off with its head or stun gun, also much cleaner and faster.

So while fat vegan PETA cucks are busy shitting on your local meat factory/mart, they turn a blind eye on halal meats coz they're afraid of being called racists.

>Really makes you think

I'd laugh but it's true as sin. There is not a single tangible benefit to average folks besides food options. Diversity for its own sake has been an incredibly destructive meme.