Be in HS

>be in HS
>basic comp
>our assignment is to write a persuasive paper
>decide to do mine on uncle Adolf
>talk about the 1918 revolution and it's Jewish leaders
>talk about the Jewish-owned banks' subversive actions during the hyperinflation
>talk about how Adolf revitalized the economy and saved millions from starvation
>talk about the Jewish 'declaration of war' on hitler

>teacher starts Oy Veying but the students say they want to hear the rest
>teacher doesn't care and kicks me out of his class for the semester

You never reveal your power level, you faggot. Now deal with it.

You're a retard.

>talk about the 1918 revolution and it's Jewish leaders
>it's

You fucking dumbass.

How did you even make it to high school?

My fellow students were actually listening, while the teacher was waiting to Oy vey. Many of those students later asked me to share more info out of class

Probably mobilefag

You are correct, bulgarifriend

You're still fucking stupid. Even if some of the jews were shitty bankers that took advantage of people, just deal with them only. Not all of the innocent jews, you fucktard.

> innocent jews

Where do you think you are, exactly?

This is why nobody takes you faggots seriously.

Of course there are innocent Jews. Every human is innocent until proven guilty.

You did good OP!

>students say they want to hear the rest
You're a bold kid, Gerald. A bold kid. That takes balls.

I'll take things that never happened for 200, Alex.

innocent jews can spawn jews like soros.

there is no such thing as innocence only varying degrees of guilt
dont listen to these fags, when I was in HS I tried to take down the student government becuase they werent following the their constitution and tried to install myself as literal hitler

it only stopped when the principle called me in and basically admitted he knew it was all fucked but that it needed to be that way to keep any amount of control and if I didnt stop he would sabotage my prospects for college (from US)
I agreed but then put laxative in the Proms fruit punch that was held at the Reagan library.

It's a meme you fucking moron.
Everyone on /pol understands that not all blacks are niggers and not all jews are kikes.

>this is why nobody takes you seriously
Stop reading fake news and understand that subtext is a major plot point to how Sup Forums sews chaos.

REEEEEEE NIGGERS
*translation implies displeasure with African American culture and it's impacts on the indoctrination of American blacks through identity politics

You never reveal your poo level either.

yeah not all blacks are bad.

but its hard to deny the genetic and IQ evidence that even if some outliers are good as a whole they are niggers which has more to do with genetics than culture.

That was Arnold's line you STUPID FUCK

Agreed. Hitler was a fucking maniac. I get why he hated the communist jews he was dealing with in politics. But wtf did some poor jewish farmer do?

I would choke (((Soros))) with my bare hands. I would invite Milo to dinner.
>no homo

But if you go by IQ evidence, wouldn't Jews and Asians be God tier? So why do you hate all Jews?

You don't have to deny it. The true red pill is coming to terms with yourself, thus opening the ability to see all truth and in its comedic glory.

>be in HS
>get underaged b&
bye

At least I'm not a nigger like Gerald.

>innocent
>jews
Pick one

I dont think I ever mentioned hating all jews...?
was just trying to put your comment about blacks in context
culture certainly has something do with it as you said, but we have to take into account that that culture has been influenced and perhaps created in its entirely because of the genetic predispositions of blacks.

As far as Asians they tend to have more outliets in IQ
so like on a bell curve its height is less, they tend to be either really really smart or nigger tier.

>you now realise that Soros was innocent in the eyes of Nazi Germany
The final solution must have been pre-alpha

entirety*
outliers*

because they're dirty commies

When I was in HS, I went on the senior trip to DC. Got back and had to tell my comp class what I did and thought about the trip, teacher asked what I thought about the Holocaust museum, back then I wasn't really red pilled, I told her I didn't like it nor cared about the visit. She oh vey and spent 45 mins taking about the Holocaust and why I should care. Must be the Jews teaching computer courses.

Jews and Asians are god tier with intellect but lack general empathy.

It makes sense to eat a dog in a time of strife but it comes at the cost of a loyal companion. It makes sense to offer all-inclusive free resort vacations to international Jews but it comes at the cost of a constant need for international aid to save starving citizens.

t. government funded birthright trips

Why would you reveal your power level like that

You gotta give them small doses of redpill so they dont go "YOU NAZI FUCK" as soon as you drop the big one

also did pizza on captcha aaaaa

too complicated

they're fine but they're not us

Glad to see the youth still has potential.

Post the paper here

>the innocent jews

>hitler & jews
>american education
Common b8
3/10

>t. (((innocent))) jew
You will not be spared when the day comes.

You should bring this to the school administration. Assuming you cite sources, how can you be thrown out of a class for compiling facts?

Good way to win people over.

You should have talked about how the holocaust didn't happen but it should have happened and it will happen again.

>I have never read the Torah; The Post

If they were innocent, then they would cease their Jewish ways and just become 'People'. They would quit identifying with that horrifying fucking group-think. There is no innocent Jew. There is no innocent Christian, nor Muslim, nor Atheist. You're all fucking retarded.
Be spiritual, by all fucking means have conversations with yourself and versions/architypes of yourself that may seem omnipotent in nature. But don't fucking bring me in on your shit in a big fucking group-think herd format. I'll talk to me own inter-dimensional arcane/spiritual tropes myself, and you'll never be a part of it.

No innocent Jews.

You must be 18 or older to use this website

>innocent jews

>he would sabotage my prospects for college
Please post his info.

well from OP's story his way seems to have worked

Kek

His target audience wanted to know more.
Now may be the time to upgrade redpill tactics

You did a good thing, OP

>innocent Jews

Holy shit, that is comedy gold.

op do this please

Focusing on IQ alone is idiotic. It's a factor, but not the only one. By the same people would be getting mugged by tards all the time.

Culture is vitally important, and that's not genetic regardless of what the stormfags tell you. Maybe a tiny tiny percentage but the vast bulk is the standards of behavior and values that a culture creates in people. Those things DEFINE what it means to be alive.

And nigger culture is toxic beyond redemption.

>MUH SIXX GORILLION
Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post?

>innocent jews

Learn English, Pedro

>innocent jews
ahahaha

This. Bye.

>dropping truck sized red pills in your homework assignments
Fucking Christ user there's a time and place for this shit

its already been confirmed that hes phoneposting so it doesnt matter

Im fairly certain you can sue him for this

You might not be in his class but you can still talk to the other students

You should seem extremely hurt, upset, and angry. You want the other students to be pissed on your behalf that your teacher would just throw away ideas and a well thought out paper/argument because it upset him. You want something like those students just walking out of his fucking class. Kids love to do that dont they? Walk-outs seem popular and everyone wants to fight the power.

Please post your paper.

You must at least admit that at the time Hitler did not have many other options. He didnt jump straight towards containment. All he wanted was his people to be safe and prosperous.

6 gorillion never happened anyway.

>innocent jews

boy howdy sure smells new in here

Because IQ isnt the only measurement.

>innocent jews

>You want the other students to be pissed on your behalf that your teacher would just throw away ideas and a well thought out paper/argument because it upset him.

OP is in high school taking a basic composition course. He's probably not a day older than 15; do you really think he has a well written, cited paper?

He basically went in front of the class and said "Hitler dindu nuffins you all got JEWZ in your BRAIN!"

>HS
>No 18+ there ever
>implying most of this board isnt underaged anyway

>No 18+ there ever

I turned 18 when I was a senior in high school, so there are exceptions. However, OP is taking a freshman level course so he's probably 14 - 15.

#notallmuslims

post a link to the paper

This this this

Likely a fake story but OP I want to see this shit in the news

So much this. I need a good kek.

Ssssh

Let me be optimistic

Thats true, forgive my reading comprehension

I also would like a link

"innocent jews"

"you faggots"

honestly your post sounds genuine and i would hesitate on calling you JIDF but ehh
i know where you are coming from and i agree with you on a basic level while at the same time disagreeing with your argument. does that make sense? i know its hard to comprehend.

"all jews"

im glad to see the JIDF is still operating at full force after this election cycle, i would have imagined they toned down their efforts of controlling internet opinions with trump being so jew friendly.

so welcome back JIDF ive missed you!

and lastly
as much as i want to believe this happened, it sounds too much like a fantasy. american school systems are notoriously oppressive of ideas that do not match the teacher's or schools agenda.

similar to being a vocal republican supporting student in a new york city college, you will get ravaged.

plus i seriously doubt you can be banned from a class and have little to no repercussions

>be in HS
>kicks me out of his class for the semester
More like:
>Being underage
>Unironically believing Stormfag memes

>>talk about the 1918 revolution
>talk about the Jewish-owned banks' subversive actions during the hyperinflation
>talk about how Adolf revitalized the economy and saved millions from starvation
>talk about the Jewish 'declaration of war' on hitler

Would love to see that paper lmao

>as much as i want to believe this happened, it sounds too much like a fantasy. american school systems are notoriously oppressive of ideas that do not match the teacher's or schools agenda.

I'm 30 and I gave a speech about how Hitler dindu nuffins back when I was in high school, too. Everyone thought it was a joke and I got a "C" for not taking the assignment seriously. I'm going to assume OP did something very similar.

Did you ever raise issue with the principal or someone of higher authority?

>innocent jews

What did he mean by this?

nice fanfic bait fag

>But don't fucking bring me in on your shit in a big fucking group-think herd format
But, you're already here, leaf friend.

>there is no such thing as innocence only varying degrees of guilt

Average iq is 90 there's dumbass -iggers in every color, especially the jewish supremacist reading jewbacked iq bell curves