Post libshits getting BTFO

Post libshits getting BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-09/biden-hails-trudeau-and-merkel-as-last-liberal-leaders-standing
youtube.com/watch?v=uf6V4M6UefM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Classic

>I'm so tolerant and totally have the moral high ground over my opponents!
>OMG YOU VOTE TRUMP? YOUR PARENTS WERE RELATED, YOU'RE INBRED, RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC EVEN THOUGH I'VE NEVER MET YOU

I can't even take these retards seriously. They honestly can't tell how hypocritical their every move is?

We are living in the best timeline

Kangaroo was part of the militant "Kangaroo lives matter."

JUUUUUUUUUST

Does this video fuck with anybody else?
Just the way you see him look up and raise his hand as the guy nonchalantly jogs by him and executes him. like I just feel like that could be me

This should be picture of the Year, it's just a perfect description of 2016, the fall of the cuck

its ok, it's just a frenchman

Even worse for me as a med/neuroscience student. All those delicate neurons, memories, his personality and motivations blown out of his head by someone who should have been bombed to death in Raqqa but was actually welcomed into europe instead.

>it will either be Trump or Sanders

I think he missed, or at least missed his head. He lowers his body instead of it slumping down like it would if he got shot in the head.

It will be you.

Justin Treudeux is going to let those killers into Canada and give them a full pardon. They were just exercising their religious beliefs and don't deserve to be prosecuted for it.

fucking rocked

Holy mother fuck.
I'd never seen these pictures pefore.
>if only all fundamental christians had this degree of conviction

he executed him, nice try anyways, abdul mohammad

:^)

Didn't you see the leaf?!?!?
Je peux parler le français, donc je suis fucked!

And shit like this gives me existential shit. Just thinking about all that waste. Fuck

Fuck that shit

just wait until this shithead you call a leader claps these animals into your country with the dedicated 9 year old blonde and all the gibs those poor suffering people deserve

>when you try to at least be glad you're not as bad as germany
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-09/biden-hails-trudeau-and-merkel-as-last-liberal-leaders-standing

>that one chink in the lower right

Do not bully, it was just a thought

>gigs in Dubai

Dude's wife got shat on.

fucking faggot attacked woman.
got what he deserved.

>Ahmed Merabet, 42, police officer, shot in the head as he lay wounded on the ground outside.[75]

did you not pay attention to the Charlie Hebdo shooting at all?

I've only ever seen that webm, hadn't read anything about the cop

>Ahmed

Nothing of value was lost then.

TO SEE IF I COULD FEEL

Actually he was a tanned french

100% original image

At least this guy kept his word. Unlike the people who backpedaled on moving out of the country.

I feel you, I can't stand to see someone beg for his life.

almost as good as the 7-1 webm

>overseas gigs in Dubai and Indonesia
nopenopenopenopenope

Well, no, but apparently leftists want to use it as proof that terrorism has no religion

They'll be the first on the Trump Friendship and Magic Deportation ship

It will be you, very soon. You are importing MILLIONS of people just like the terrorist. Go ahead, read up on Lebanon and see your future.

He was right.

Thank god Hillary ran against Trump, I would rather have a corrupt bitch like her than some complete imbecile with no sense of how currency works.

CROP. YOUR. PICS.

>Dutch
>member of the EU
>thinking he'll have it better
seriously though when are you gonna remove kebab so I can return to my grandfather's homeland and smoke weed legally?

nice white knighting faggot

Why are leftists so retarded? It's not like muslims killed other muslims ever since Islam became a thing

>her former husband left her for a man
>he made a good decision

>you can't play golf in the snow, you stupid ass

>your massive plastic surgeries that didn't work

>Pervert alert
>block him immediately

>i walked out because the concert was terrible

Fucking Hell! He eviscerated those chumps.

FINISH HIM

Better? I'm already in hell, I'm just telling you what to expect. I'm a large male so I don't get physically assaulted, but you can no longer leave doors unlocked for 5 minutes or any possessions you have unattended, because someone will steal it. It's like living in Brazil from what I gather. I'm probably going to move to Friesland in the not so far future, it's too cold for niggers.

daily reminder that no matter how bad your life gets, at least you want end up foetal and crying in public over literally nothing

I'm fairly surprised he didn't catch any of her STDs

Brilliant

They cant. But we can, and so can more people every day. They are the minority and they are retarded, and it's obvious.

This amused me. That roo was fucking stunned.

bet pic of the post election results

Step up your game fellow cunt. This was Jonestown where "drinking the Kool Aid was coined"

Wat die fok ou?

Is dit regtig so erg soos hierso?

Ook hello papa :3

Are you the rare white canadian I've heard rumours of ?

so satisfying

>"What did you just say about Muhammad?!?"
>"No no please -"
>"Inshallah you're dead"

youtube.com/watch?v=uf6V4M6UefM

How did you get a full shot of brown people? Where in the hell does the united States have such a dense population of Africans? It's like Hillary had that rally in Kenya.

In Fayetteville. It's a nigger cesspool outside of Fort Bragg.

If this is on fb, surely she knew which one was the brown one?

Are they crying because they are worried for their PoC friends or just ass blasted for being so wrong/losing?

Both, but mostly because they lost.

The whole thing was supposed to be a victory celebration with a multimillion dollar "glass ceiling" shattering at the end and a speech from Madam President. She lost, the glass ceiling didn't break, and they got a brief "go home" speech from John "The Child Molesta" Podesta at 2am instead.

>0:32
>"FUCKING KEKS"

holy shit this is brilliant

Alex himself was BTFO seconds after that pic.

Have we had a confirmed member of CTR give their story yet? Would be fascinating to see the other side of the war.

I can't believe ((Amy Schumer)) had the gumption to say anyone who actually thought she would leave the US was an idiot. If I recall before the election she was deadly serious..didn't seem like it was a joke at all

>top business leaders and comedians.

kek, the smugness of how sure they were of victory, rubbing it in everyones faces as if they had already won..then for them to lose was the highlight of the year tbqh. They should be added to a 'celebrations to soon fail' compilation video

I'd love to read a copy of Hilary's victory speech. God it would have been unbearable.

Hes a chink, probably eats bugs everday

Did we find out who she is?

Might be from a group pham

I don't think so. Probably just a random meth head.

One lives in my town, I could always pay him a visit.

>meth heads

>good teeth
>affording and owning matching official political campaign shirt and jacket
>shopping at trader joe's
It's a cute meme, but it just shows how you people know absolutely nothing about meth heads.

Anyone got the pic of Alex Jones celebrating and TYT looking massivley butthurt? I love that one