If You Do Not Have An Occipital Bun You Are Not Master Race

>In the occipital bun there is a gap or opening. This oval break in the bone, called the foramen magnum, is an important structure for opening and maintaining the communication system between the brain and spinal cord. Housing the medulla oblongata — the lower portion of the brainstem — along with several essential arteries, nerves and ligaments, this hole allows the brain to send and receive messages transmitted to and from the body through the spinal cord. The squama occipitalis, or squama of the occipital bun is located above and behind the foramen magnum.

>The squama occipitalis of the occipital bun is an important structure for the attachment of muscles. These muscles, such as the sternocleidomastoid, occipitalis and trapezius, link the head to the neck. Attachments are made by the presence of key features of this section of the bone, such as the external occipital protuberance, a nodule in the middle of the squama, and the presence of nuchal lines, four curved lines located on its surface.

If you do not have this bump at the back of your head you are literally a sub human.

You're literally a sub human
Britbong

Wew i've got one

Leave now and never come back.

funny thing is that this ''occupital bun'' is called turkish bump here, even people sometimes mocks eachother whether they have it or not. Believe me 80% of population has this bun in turkey.

Check'd and rekt.

you're thinking of Irish

i never look at black people the same again after seeing this gif

Whatever you say, Barack.

I hope this is true, I have always been a bit self conscious about the big bump on the back of my head.

Reminder if you have this then you're literally a Neanderthal

Remember, that if you have a weak chin, you're not white.

>occipital bun

Isn't an african thing?

Goddamn I love white girls with shaved heads

You're an idiot. The skull shape is the same, but having big fleshy lips makes that part of the face visually get pushed out. It has nothing to do with the skull or jaw. This is pseudo science that was disproven 100 years ago.

Anglos on fucking suicide watch.

The Melungeon descendants have some rather unique physiological characteristics. There is a bump on the back of the head of some descendants, that is located at mid-line, just above the juncture with the neck. It is about the size of half a golf ball or smaller. If you cannot find the bump, check to see if you like some descendants, including myself, have a ridge, located at the base of the head where it joins the neck, rather than the Anatolian bump. My ridge is quite noticeable. It is larger than anyone else's that I have felt. I can lay one finger under it and the ridge is as deep as my finger is thick. Other ridges are smaller. To find a ridge, place your hand at the base of your neck where it joins your shoulders, and on the center line of your spine. Run your fingers straight up your neck toward your head. If you have a ridge, it will stop your fingers from going on up and across your head.

>tfw Appalachian Melungeon

Still whiter and more American than you

American, why am I not surprised?

Because when something goes against your internal narrative, all you can do is haphazardly insult someone's nation rather because you don't operate on facts but rather your emotions.

This

Muhammed, blow yourself up pls

This level of retardation shouldn't even be possible.