You Think the Emu War is a Joke?

>Following the long hot summer of 1932, wild emus in the Murchison district of Western Australia went on the rampage in search of food and water - much to the chagrin of local farmers who feared for their crops.

Now imagine, you're a farmer living with your family in absolute middle of buttfuck nowhere when suddenly pic related appears on your land and begins to eat, drink, shit on and generally destroy all that they encounter.

Worst of all, you will run out of bullets before the Outback runs out of emus. These creatures are aggressive, especially the males and they quickly rid your farm of an entire years worth of work.

Now you are completely trapped, your kids have been taken by the Emus and your wife is mortally injured after being kicked repeatedly by their deadly legs. You have no food, you have no water and the radio is only repeating the message that the army is in full retreat from the Emu threat.

Eventually, you die - either from the emus themselves or from simple starvation. A few years later people wander onto your former home and find your skeletons bleaching inside.

The only way the Australians could save themselves was by building a fence to hold them back, and in recent years there has been increasing surges in the numbers of the Emus, eventually they will break through. I don't think Australia will survive a second Emu War.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BQ7cX40e-3A
youtube.com/watch?v=lcu9BxTpQj4
youtube.com/watch?v=pQM_MyoIZ0c
youtu.be/Rs5nKT5qs-M?t=723
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Poor Europe is having an emu war. They don't even know it.

Does this mean Emus will be raping and impregnating European women in droves like with Australian women?

youtube.com/watch?v=BQ7cX40e-3A

You're fucked mate, this was in 2002, there is literally six times as many now.

When they go on the rampage again you, your country, your people - they are finished.

We laugh because we're all smart enough not to live in a land of fucking dinosaurs.

You wait till the Cassowary Columns descend from the north of the country.

Imagine how hard it is to get a headshot on one of those things. Might be time for some helicopter TNT drops. Or drive through them with a big truck like in Nice once they bottleneck - tower defense style. If all else fails a machete doesn't need reloading.

you don't need a headshot to kill something

do they taste good?

It's due to all the inland rains we get in the summer. This one is super hot so we're expecting the emus to breed like crazy. I wouldn't say I'm worried but our farmers go through a lot of shit with decadely drouts, and the emus are like the intermition for the next drout that kills them all off.

>Implying the government isnt using work for the dole as our final weapon

Just throw a few thousand dole bludgers in the desert with a gun and tell them to kill emus. Set up trucks and just sweep through. Throw about 4 guys on the back of a Hilux with some firepower with someone driving to get a good shot.

It'll like an Egyptian chariot rattling around the desert hunting Nubians. They'll even make a 'Nothing to Declare'-esque TV show about it.

It'd make a great Toyota ad.

Why don't you eat the emus ? I mean you got so many why not eating them.

Australian women prefer BEC (Big Emu Cock)

I'd shitpost them to death.

Just run around screaming, "HOW CAN WHITE MEN EVEN COMPETE".

I DEMAND an emu Hell March video

What about if this cunt turns up with them?

>Declare war on flightless birds
>Lose
Truly a meme-tier country, mate

The great seal war was covert.

Bant-master-roo-fuckers don't know how to keep shit on the down low.

Oh the karma

This. Sell them to us fat burgers. We will eat anything.

this

This makes me want to build a wall even more.

This right here is why Aussies are my favorite posters.

My sides.

That happens when you make predators go extinct.

This.

You will never know what holding an AK-74 feels like.

You will never know the joy of crates of 5.45x39 lining your walls.

You will never be American.

Why are Australians so fucking stupid?

They turned in all their arms like a bunch of retards.

Emu's getting cucked by the BRC now.

Ausfailians can't even compete with Emus.

>and your wife is mortally injured after being kicked repeatedly by their deadly legs.
A lucky pne then

I can kill them all solo, all I need is a good quality shield and scimitar.

>your kids have been taken by the Emus
mother of god

Truth

>scimitar
Allah wills it brother.
Slay the impure beasts.

>Worst of all, you will run out of bullets before the Outback runs out of emus.
I don't think you realize how much ammo the average rural American actually owns.

you clearly have never fought a big animal.

Glocks?

They definitely won't because the population is now disarmed entirely.

Also China is thinking about invading, which would be hilarious because they can't defend themselves.

Isn't the new 'menace' wild camels?

You think that guns even work against these fucking things?

>Take it from Major C. W. P. Meredith, who was in charge of the operation: “The emu is an amazingly hard bird to kill outright, many carry mortal wounds up to a distance of half a mile. If we had a military division with the bullet-carrying capacity of these birds it would face any army in the world. They can face machine-guns with the invulnerability of tanks.”

>China invades Australia
>Ausfag peasants can't even guerilla them
>America bls halp!

Nothing to do with religion. European longsword is the best for armored combat. Scimitar is the best against unarmored thin necked animals. I can slice and dice them all.

A bear is big, an emu isn't.

They will if you shoot them enough times.

i don't think you realize how many bullets some of these fuckers shrug off/shield their comrades from before they finally fall

damnit, was about to post the comic myself.

as you were

Just read the wikipedia entry on this war, man that is some funny shit.

> “the tough, prolific, gangling marauder of the sand plains whose species, ever since the beginning of agriculture in the State, has invaded, in a frenzy of hunger, some of the finest fields at the time of ripening of the harvest to shear off heads and limbs with voracious beaks and to trample with great webbed feet 100 plants into the earth for each one eaten.”

youtube.com/watch?v=lcu9BxTpQj4

>They can face machine-guns with the invulnerability of tanks.”

Then use flamethrowers

>You Think the Emu War is a Joke

THEY'RE ATTACKING.

youtube.com/watch?v=pQM_MyoIZ0c

EMUs BTFO

that is a load of bullshit, see here: youtube.com/watch?v=lcu9BxTpQj4

T. Rex vs emu feet. God speed, Ozzies.

>Leaf doesn't even terminal ballistics
Killing animals with a rifle is pretty easy, actually.

youtu.be/Rs5nKT5qs-M?t=723

I don't know why you're all laughing at the Australians. You think the emus will be happy with just Queensland? You think they'll be content with just the continent of Australia? The Emus are coming, and instead of laughing at the Aussies you should start learning from their mistakes, before it's too late.

fuck how fun would it be to fly around in an r-44 just cappin niggas

it sounds stupid but the more I picture it I can't think of a reason why this wouldn't work.
let's say you have some type of full-coverage armor, no weak points. you move through the emu swarm cutting their necks as the opportunity arises. how could you realistically be stopped, other than eventual exhaustion? are emus social enough to just dogpile on you and crush you to death?

wow at this rate australians will be a minority in their own country in a matter of years

You have to help us fight the emus by default though

Nice tits and cunt.

this is clearly a small diversionary force testing the response time and firepower of the aussies.

the main force is gathering miles away, biding their time

I read that as beak, laughed more than appropriate

Maybe the surge of emus wrecking everything will also create a surge of people with rifles for the purpose of hunting emus
And once every man, woman, and child has done their part to cull the emu Aussie bros will be as armed as burger land

And then Ill move there

They already are. Kangaroos outnumber them 2 to 1

Why is she so hot?

Because of her vagina and tits, like I said.

Nazi emus

You know what? I'm fucking sick of this fucking attitude Sup Forums in general has against Australians. You know why we "shitpost"? Because the rest of you post such pretentious pseudo-intellectual bullshit the only way worth responding to you is through trolling you dumbarses. Did you know Australia is 2nd in the HDI index? That's right, our nation full of people who half-arse literally every aspect of our work ethic is the 2nd best in the world, behind some fucking bjorns who struck oil. That's why we're arseholes. Because as stupid as we are, as drunk as we are, and as lacking in seriousness as we are, we know we're richer, happier and more efficient than your shitty country. And we're not even trying.