twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Civ 5

>A FUCKING LEAF
saged, reported

vic 2

fpwp

CK 2

Eu4 is better imo, only conquering one province is cancer

Vic 2, better in all areas. Plus genocide with HPM.

fuck white people

CK2 for the Game of Thrones mod.

victoria II

TPBP

It's cool with friends. Basic and enjoyable. Based Greece.

>A FUCKING RUSSIAN

Why?

Why?

>province
What? I thought you could conquer entire nations.

What's HPM?

>Ahmed Steghburg

>Game of Thrones
No thanks.

Why?

Dominions IV, because I'm not an autistic child.

Agreed leaf it's fun to be nuked by Gandhi while you are working at your culture as Genghis

EU4 is good if you have autism and want to make your country as big as possible.

CK2 is good if you have autism and want to marry your 8 year old cousin.

V2 is good if you have autism and like staring at graphs all day. Also if you want to be accepted on /gsg/.

>HPM
Mod for victoria 2. You can find it over on /vg/ in the gsg thread, it will be in the OP.

It basically makes the game more fleshed out. Adds more decisions, events and changes the balance ingame etc.

This game is the most autistic one, but easily the best one if you are interested in history.

Rome total war

Viccy2 looks so dated it's painful
I can't play it anymore

>caring about looks in a paradox product

wew lad

Victoria II obviously

Fuck it. It really does look autistic and overly complicated for nothing.

I'll stick with CIV and Rome Total War.

Based Greece.

>A FUCKING LEAF

>I don't want to be have a graphical representation on why foreigners are the scum of my society before purging them.
Ah it's a leaf.

old GSG >>> Total war series >New GSG = Civ series >

>marry your 8 year old cousin
THIS

CKII because you can marry your daughter to a shitskin and make multiracial baby

Say hello to Abdul-Aziz of France guys

G-GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY

Vic 2 is objectively superior. I wish I knew how to play it... )^:

CK II - seems like an awesome game but I couldnt play it without constant crashes so I give it a 2/10 rating. Fucking unstable mess.

Victoria II - I dont know this.

Europa Universalis IV - Never played any EU games. Seems like I missed something out. I will try them out.

My vote goes to CIV 5. Civ 6 will be awesome in a few years after the final expansions and dlc-s come out.
Also based total war series but only Pre Rome 2 and no warhammer.

i'm french sorry

step 1:build liquor factories
step 2: YOU'VE WON

got some crusaders in this
youtube.com/watch?v=AziOYoN3BkU

>Not slaughtering Arab hordes in TW:Rome and Attila.
Cucks

vic2 because i don't need dlc every six months to make gem good. Then again ive played shitloads of eu4 recently...

CK2 because it would be the easiest for you to get into and is a great game. However, be prepared for.....

>build empire
>can't change succession laws
>empire split between sons; even the shitty ones
>must declare war on your sibling to rebuild

Pro tip: marry your daughters to royalty from France and HRE

wait really

>I'll stick with CIV and Rome Total War.

You should, because they are totally and completely different games. If you like Rome Total War 2, you will probably be hopelessly lost with a Paradox economy even in a tiny country

Video games are degenerate.

Pro tip go full cognatic ASAP so your genius daughter can inherit

t. français de papier

I'm interested. Go on.

Its a meme on gsg but it actually works

I like Victoria II, but I don't even play it. I activate "Yesmen" and build a giant, improbable nation, let the game run, and check out the map developed in my absence.

EU III and Victoria 1.

Pleb remakes can go fuck themselves.

>you can't have fun because it's degenerate!!
It's a hobby, and it's not hurting anyone.

CK2 and Mount&Blade warband

Sort of... greatly depends on what country you are playing, who your allies are, peace/wartime, etc

Money does not solve all in Vic2. You can use the ~ money cheat for a billion dollars, and still get steamrolled by much smaller countries if your military isnt ready

I prefer to play something realistic.

kek

>playing Medieval 2 as the Kingdom of Jerusalem and burning Baghdad to the ground

Civ V

>Catholic.
You used ruler designer and you could only come up with that much?

I turned Montenegro into a secondary power on Victoria II without wars, gaining territory or improving the economy that much. I researched a lot and gained a bunch of prestige. It was pretty fun desu.

Neither because they are fucking boring. Basically 'sit on your ass and eat snacks while you wait for shit to happen' simulator. Plus they crash all the time and have terrible performance despite only needing to display a basic map and a UI.

I'll take total war any day

>daughter ruler
>thinking any respected royal family will allow for a matrilined marriage

I did that once with Texas. Ended up with a US vs Confederate States vs Texas war. After I turned Yesmen off and started playing shit went crazy. UK, France, Brazil, and Mexico all started intervening which was interesting until I realized I could no longer trade with anyone. My supply convoys got blown out of the water 10 seconds after they hit the water :(

EU3 > Hearts of Iron >Crusader Kings/Shingoku > Civ

Civ is bottom tier. Oh it takes 40 years to move across your country? Oh you have to spend 30% of your total treasury to upgrade one unit? It's a board game not grand strategy.

Eu4 looks nicer, but it's cucked.

> ME2
> Not playing EU4 and CREATING the Kingdom of Jerusalem with The Knights, crowning yourself king or Cyprus
> Not removing kebabs by a genocide of all the turkish population in Anatolia
> Not being banned from paradox forums for saying "remove kebab"

Fuck those paradox cucks and fuck their dlc policy which is getting worse by day. 15€ for using a "Blitz" in HOI IV, a game about WW2.

ck2 is an incestuous dating sim, eu4 is a map painting app

Victoria II with genocide mods enabled. Unless you're a fucking retard unable to learn rule systems. Then, you should just stick with the kiddie games.

>not just marrying the twelfth son of the king matrilineally and then murdering all his brothers so he inherits a kingdom and your child inherits all.

NICE FUCKING JOB MODS AND JANITORS!
Literally has nothing to do with politics!
This is like threads about revealed civ leaders.
Why is this allowed???

fucking Russians lmao

ukraine are niggers of easteurope

victoria 2 is the most redpilled out of all of them, exccept that you can't commit genocide. Its economy and demographics simulation is the best I've ever seen in a game, politics and diplomacy are pretty on-point too. The one thing I hate are the dice-rolls in battle like in EU4. Makes it feel like almost-pure chance whenever you engage an enemy who has similar tech levels to yourself

You had best shut that filthy cunt mouth boy

>not buffing legalism asap and switching to late feudal and primogeniture within 150 years
before that, just make sure you only have one kingdom or empire. that way your realm won't split into multiple de facto independent realms

Are there actual fights though? Units and stuff or is it looking at graphs all day long?

>niggers of easteurope
And you are just a nigger.

You wouldn't say that to my face irl. ukr twink

how is the war artyom?

Ok, tyrone.

Yeah, they're pretty much just like EU4 though. If it were like HoI3 it would be fucking fantastic. I wish East vs West was actually finished by those lazy fucking Baltic devs, it would've been a cold war mix between Vicky and HoI

Where do I start with these games?

>The one thing I hate are the dice-rolls in battle like in EU4. Makes it feel like almost-pure chance whenever you engage an enemy who has similar tech levels to yourself

I feel like it's the same with CK2
>has more units than enemy
>has 3 generals with good marshal
>enemy only has one general with mediocre marshal
>enemy has no terrain advantage
>he still manages to beat me

>(((war)))
Stop watching western propaganda.

>separatists fighting government
how is this not a war?

>CK2
>Because mods

I overplayed vicky and find no joy playing it

>standard speed pleb spotted
or do u play even higher speeds? civ games are starting at epic the rest is childs play

I'm wondering the same.

Good. Based Australia.

Did they have better troops and/or tech? The commanders randomly choose a tactic as well which is pretty retarded. There should be weighted tactics, with better ones having a higher chance of being picked if the leader's martial is higher. I've had the same thing happen in CK2, I usually spend a comparatively large amount of resources just upgrading military tech and troop types to offset randomness (heavy infantry are ALWAYS better than light infantry). This includes retinues as well

Victoria 2, I've been playing that game straight from the day it was released in 2010. No joke.

I don't event build empires anymore. I just pick a random country now and try to develop the country economically, build railways, assimilate the minorities etc. Then I like to imagine what life in my comfy country feels like and how the people are enjoying life. Vicky 2 has truly helped me reach the spiritual plain of autism.

Start here
>Did they have better troops and/or tech?
Nah, this was in the very beginning before the viking age and we were both slav lands so tech was pretty much equal. I would love a game with the diplomacy of CK2 and the combat of Total War.

Victoria 2 for deep economic system

pleb

t. français qui donne le papier

Hearts of Iron 3

>implying liquour simulator is hard
WEW LAD KYS LEAF

>brainlet

Can someone actually teach me to play Vic2?

build liquor factories
???
profit

I hate (You)

Export>import

unironically? beaurocrats to ~1% in every state, so you get 100% admin efficiency, build up your army (1Hus5Art4Inf) and increase relations with Germany.

Victoria 2, no contest there

youtube.com/watch?v=Kv3fCVLPsds

Just start with eu4 and play as Ottomans

First play countries like Sweden or Switzerland. Some small nation which doesn't have any real challenges so you can a hang of the mechanics of the game. Youtube tutorial are also recommended.

Once that works pick bigger countries which are still kind of easy to play like the USA or Prussia. Here you can learn how warfare works.

If that become too easy pick real challenges like Serbia and Japan.

Switch government to Liberal for that lazy faire

Game plays itself