How important is it to have a woman that has your tastes, user?

How important is it to have a woman that has your tastes, user?

Woke up about a week ago and realized my gf has no interest in vidya, physical fitness, or reading like I do. Also doesn't like my music, movies, or books.

She's a little "but trump's sexist, user!" shill who took that blue pill easily, visits buzzfeed, listens to top 40 pop, and has little in the way of interests and goals in life. The politics one has been getting unbearable, and I don't even know how she would feel about me going on Sup Forums as my go-to.

i'll throw it a bump and i'll quit

>realized my gf has no interest in vidya, physical fitness, or reading like I
>Also doesn't like my music, movies, or books.
I'm surprised that you guys got together

Just start talking about big black cocks OP. You'll find common ground.

Drop her

pump and dump

Youll lose her anyway cus pol is forever alone fags..

>How important is it to have a woman that has your tastes, user?

About as important as you being into makeup and colorful nails. Although lack of interest in fitness is worrying.

She doesn't sound like the right woman for you. I'm sure there are plenty of book nerds and whatnot who would share a lot of your interests. But I can't really say because of the limited information. The question depends on what things you value the most in a woman.

>has your tastes
if you're serious about her
teach her why physical fitness is an essential for health and beauty, and how books share knowledge and ideas

My girlfriend has none of the same interests as me and it's pretty great. You don't want someone who is CONSTANTLY following you around and in your business. It's better to have separate hobbies

I have a virgin qt gf that is on the same political compass as me (conservatism).

ill admit when it comes to actual activities there are some things we have in common but there are more things we have that are not in common.

noone here will tell you this because they are introverted fags, but what is really important is that she is willing to try the things you like and takes interests in what interests you, this shows she likes you enough to atleast try the things you like.

that is what is actually most important, its how you find things to do together. my gf was never into things like warhammer, adventure ropes courses, or go-karts until i brought her to try them

>"a woman that has your tastes"
>posts a picture of a coal burner

OP, immolate yourself.

red pill her or walk away
if you have to water down or hide who you are for someone, they are not worth it.

The magic of available pussy ?

your girl doesn't need to have any common interests with you, you like guy stuff and she likes girl stuff, deal with it.

you should be kinda on the same page with political stances and opinions though.

It isnt important if she likes anything you like. It IS important that she likes your cock though.

Thats all.

the only thing that matters is that you both share in interest in Jesus Christ

>How important is it to have a woman that has your tastes, user?

Very important. Otherwise she'll brainwash your children and divorce you for some beta cuck if you ever get married.

Why are you with her?

Speak for yourself leaf.

>my gf has no interest in vidya, physical fitness, or reading like I do. Also doesn't like my music, movies, or books

Cause it's a gf. If you want someone into that stuff, then you want a dude or a trap.

Find another dude, or a trap. Either way you're getting a dick.

>girls don't play vidya
when will this meme die

almost as cool as my bro who plays FIFA :D

attractive ones who have other good qualities don't

99% of girls who play video games do it for attention because it's the only way they know how.

OP, you don't need to have the same hobbies are you girlfriend. If you're attracted to eachother and share a life goal / relationship goal, that's really all that matters

btw the more you fuck her, the more she'll change her opinions to match yours. Women naturally fall in line like that.

My wife and I share few common interests. We both like to try new food, we both like to travel when we can, and we both like to go new places on the weekend.

But I didn't marry her because of her interest, I married her because she always demonstrated a responsible, hard-working attitude towards achieving her goals, a strong sense of loyalty toward me and her family, and because she always made an effort to take care of us without me asking (cooking, cleaning, etc.).

We couldn't be further apart in the interests department, but she's always willing to at least give something a try if I really like it, and vice-versa. But you marry someone for what they have at their core; interests always evolve and change.

What is your girlfriend like as a person? Is she confident? Loyal? Short-shorter? Bad temper? Logical? A good learner? These are the thing you should look at when deciding to stay with someone.

This. If you're passionate enough about your interests she'll get interested anyway.

Well, me and my girl have very different interests.
She's one of those girls who are conservative, but don't realize they are.
Like you can talk to her about family values, economy, etc... only avoid saying "capitalism"
and such, and she's all ears.

I don't really know what keeps us together though. It's not like we like the same music, movies or anything...
Bottom line is: I don't think tastes are important in a relationship.

>caring about the vaginal jew