Why are swedes so good at combat?

>Holy Roman Empire attacks
>Danish niggers attacks
>Russians attacks
>Overwhelming fucking numbers
>Remind yourself that you're swedish and swedish warrior blood runs through your veins
>blow everybody the fuck out

Meanwhile USA loses to vietnamese rice farmers and sandniggers. Why are we so badass? Are there any other nation in history that has been as good as us in combat?

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=Us2ylGAwBnk

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwedentrunk
thelocal.se/20120614/41442
youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_between_Russia_and_Sweden
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kircholm
youtu.be/QBhOzRvkERc
youtube.com/watch?v=ri233-4Yeg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Niggers are good at violence

The war in Poland..

and the last battle

cuckold race (swede)

maybe mr >50% shouldnt throw stones in glass houses

reality: hanging out white neo-nazis

tfw republikanska föreningen unwittingly manages to argue for hereditary royalty.

Why were Swedes so good at combat*

Today you're only good at sucking dick.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwedentrunk

open wide

Because Swedes are the most Aryan people in the world.

Yeah, like 300 years ago.
>le sandniggers n rice farmers meme
Educate yourself on why those conflicts were unwinnable by standard warfare means. It was an occupation/support missions, not conquest. Total war woulda glassed each of those countries if the UN would have let us.
Meanwhile you're arguing with each other over efficient feminist snow plowing.

Must be why the "glorious" Swedish "empire" lasted for less than 100 years lmao.

reality: the king lets a 19 year old "refugee" into the palace who immediately steals the king's jewels which he sold to local drug dealers except for a $40,000 tiara which he threw into a stream

thelocal.se/20120614/41442

>Why are swedes so good at combat?
Don't mean finns? We fought your wars for you.

The glorious Italian empire didn't even last that long.

>Why are swedes so good at combat
Because they always fight to the last Finn.

Notice how Sweden hasn't been in war ever since the lost Finland

Because of Sweden high amount of germanic genes.

Silence, pagan nigger.

>whataboutism
leave that shit to russians, please

Ahm.. US intervention in Vietnam was a decisive victory for the US. Rice patty farmers blown up in the millions. Vietcongs SUED FOR PEACE IN PARIS. Vietnam was "lost" 2 years AFTER VDAY (American forces have all returned home)

Survivor bias: it's a powerful drug

It's a pity we culled that magnificent genefond at Poltava, and now only the children of pacifistic degenerates remain in Sweden.

Damn it, why did you have to commit a suicide via land war with us?

youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc

45 000 beats 30 000, what a surprising victory :^)

We need the mongolian brutality.

Why do you think jews want to erase them?

>cherrypicking
>the cucks fear the hussar

>30 000 vs 45 500
> Having a napoleonic marshal as ruler and leader of the army

LOOK WE ARE STRONG

>my country is such an absolute shithole that I have to seek refuge in historical events that happened 300 years ago to make myself feel better the post

WE

Really though, Sweden was pretty great back then. Makes me feel somewhat less embarrassed to be 50% Swedish today :^)

>tfw the founder of my familytree died in Pomerania
Must have been one spurdo spärde going's there.

Hello?

Oh wow, congrats, you managed to beat an entirely new nation with no experienced leaders or military traditions 200 years ago with more numbers, congrats. You must have missed my earlier comment, this doesn't matter, yeah, you were once a proud nation, but today you are a nation of pussies and SJWs.

It stopped when you lost us to ruskies, i wonder why?

Because your clay belongs to us

POLTAVA
NARVA

That and the fact that their army was under the command of a napoleonic ruler

Want us to take back the oilfields and the nobel peace prize fjordnigger? Didn't think so.

Marshal*

What is going on in this thread?

>implying we wouldn't beat you with 20k

As I've already proven in this thread, swedes doesn't need the number advantage. We'll curbstomp you to the ground anyways.

Sven will never beat the Austrians

>T. Jamal rodrigo mcshartpants

I imagine that if today Sweden would go to war they'd win every battle because the opposing forces would die of laughter.

With what? Gonna attack norway with your nail polish?

Based

kek

the western man has become a pussy/cuck/faggot/you name it. whenever i see photographs/videos of the world war 1/world war 2 era i feel extremely sad. we have degenerated from actual men into masses of feminized nancy boys. is it too late for the west guys? i know for sure that it is too late for damn sweden. the memes about it actually depict their grim reality

t. a serb that's been to sweden

>Bragging about military superiority in a world where the Battle of Kirchholm happened

I'm afraid gobbling all those Somali dicks have scrambled your brain, Sven.

>pointlessly arguing with fellow nordics on Sup Forums instead of solving the refugee problems at home

Christ Sven you truly are a cuck

>sweden

Nice battles you got there. Forgot to add Poltava though.
Here are some wars.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_between_Russia_and_Sweden

Also, good strategy not getting involved in any war in 20th century.
As if you knew you would get smashed.

this guy knows

Poltava wouldn't be the same without the Swedes :^)

I'm afraid you'll always be a loser Denmark

It's always easier to ignore the problem

Finns are no joke.

Says the nation that has 0 relics from its colonial era. You even lost Aaland.

>Swedes don't need the number advantage
heh

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kircholm
OwO wats this???

>Fight wars against all your neighbors
>Piss them all off.
>Win but don't actually annex them.
>Turns out they all come back and fuck you up.
Turns out you're shit at running an empire. Never do an enemy a small injury.

From the Wiki

> In particular, the Swedish forces had suffered heavy losses in relation to the Norwegians

Even with the Frenchie you got cucked

The french marshal was garbage. Lets get that out of our way firstly. And besides who cares, we put our king on your throne anyway.

>Implying your broken country could even come close.

Because you pussies always picked a fight when the enemy is already occupied with something.

Swedes sure like to stretch their medieval battle tactics-penis, while having done nothing but being cucked by various nations in the 20th-21st century.

If you include metallurgy/babysitting in combat skills, yeah, sure, you helped us in the war.
Otherwise don't even bother.

Once perhaps, not today, today you prep the bull.

>34 dead
We have more casualties at one midsummer weekend

cucks BTFO

how much do you learn about the commonwealth in school in Polen?

Kek you are swedish rapebaby.

Alot. A fuckton.

A lot. But nearly half of it is learning useless shit about ancient times over and over.

Better that than a Somali rapebaby, Sven.

damn
this Pekka is right

Quite a lot. It's a brief education without that big details but it is surely is given a lot of space in the history books.

Cool, Such an important country in European history and I never even heard of it until I played EU4

How many finns came over here when u got assblasted by russians? I fucked every single finnbitch that did and one was prolly your mother so you are my son.

>sw*dish """military"""

youtu.be/QBhOzRvkERc

Nevsky is incredibly lucky. Literally minion of fortune.

At least we are not assblasted by niggers

Your royals marry creepy drugaddict whores. ;)

No biggie. To be honest, we dont learn alot when it comes to foreign history as well, although because of the elective monarchy we got some bits and pieces of info about rest of Europe.

Having civilized homo-wankers as officers and mad fingolians doing the ungrateful part has been proven to be a working concept since the Empire days. Worked in the civil war and in WW2.

We can start discussing once you get rid of that ''brown problem'' you've gathered.

C A R O L E A N
D E A T H
M A R C H

Our navy was beyond shit. It's like being proud you won a fight against 100 crippled babies,

Show something meaningful next time

>cherrypicker accuses others of cherrypicking
Fucking berrypickers.

> Why are swedes so good at combat?

ahahaha, nice joke Akhmed

This hits hard on my patrotism
A-atleast im aryan

Homosexual black cuoples>heterosexual black couples

Not going to consider how exhausted and starved the swedish army was when they met a russian army 3x the size. Show something more than Poltava ffs

youtube.com/watch?v=ri233-4Yeg4

>Ruski is happy that the only times when they can win a war is when they burn their own crops and hide behind a huge fucking wall of winter bullshit

It's incredibly sad to see how powerful the Swedish Empire used to be in comparison to the rubble it is today. Get your shit together.

>tfw when descended from rusthållare and cavalry officers