NATO intervention in Syria when?

NATO intervention in Syria when?

Assad just murdered 100 children and ISIS keeps advancing. Time to attack.

Isis is losing land really quickly and 100 children is nothing. Tons of children die everyday. You are fucking retarted

You mean 100 future terrosists?

My guess is pretty late 2017 or perhaps late in Trumps term.

pray 4 bana

When is NATO going to intervene on your fake olive oil racket? I care about that far more than some fucking syrians.

>Isis is losing land really quickly
Nigger they just recaptured Palmyra and 2000 square km of land in Tadmur.

1,000,000 too few IMO

never. theres too many tree loving bisexuals in charge of NATO

what kind of shill are you?

fuck nato, russia is my best friend now

Children like these?

it was 80, (((UN)))

NATO needs to help Assad clear out ISIS.

NATO should be assisting the Russians get rid of ISIS.

When will NATO intervened in The Vatican?

100 children were raped and it keeps happening. Time to attack.

Cuz me ballz of crystol

That dogs pretty shit tier desu

>that black coat
>those disgusting tits
>Those immigration policies.

fock off

mayne streem medier!

Civilians have had ample opportunity to clear out of rebel-held territories

What's that? The rebels won't let them leave, so Assad should just leave those territories alone? oy vey

>Assad just murdered 100 children
Oy vey how can you downplay the murder of 200 innocent babies like that

We didn't do nufing. He is a good dog.

I hope Russiabros carpet bomb the entire region controlled by rebels and ISIS.

>Assad just murdered 100 children and ISIS keeps advancing
and what u do there? the arab spring was a disaster and don't think that now u can put some random dictator, the rebels r to close to ISIS and would promote an islamic state

>Palmyra is valuable

WRONG

>oil isn't valuable
that's odd coming from an american

>WRONG
Palmyra got lots of oil camps that now r not controlled by Asad and that's more money 4 isis

Kill yourself, I bet you are that same italian kebab who keeps shitting up the /sg/ threads.

It's important but it pales in comparison to Aleppo victory. .

An intervention would stop the flow of refugees. That goes against UN's and EU's plans. They war will keep going for at least two more years. And there will not be any intervention.

>Be poo in loo
>Can't shit in the toilet
>Can't spell terrorist either

they need to retake Palmyra and go 4 Raqqa, once they get Raqa the war is over in Syria, yes Aleppo is important the real problem is that I don't think Asad can keep that take Palmyra and attack Raqa only with the russians

nice

>More war and bloodshed means less refugees.
Really makes you think.

4-5 years for the more optimistics

sorry Ahmed, but you're going to lose Aleppo no matter how much you cry to your American masters

He's buttblasted urinian toilet cleaner and not ahmed though.

No not at all. Palmyra might get capped asap to preven isis from fortifying, but it's not really important after it was ceded. ISIS are actually low priority. The reasib why is plian as day, "moderats" have international support and can make a comeback if given time. ISIS - not so much. ISIS will be removed sooner or later, but moderates are a threat to legitimacy of syrian gov and as such Ildib is much much higher prioirity than raqqa.

Our Bantz will never best the Aussies.

Check under your bed pls. I'm getting tired of sitting here in the dark.

>Muh dead children

That's not going to happen because we won't let them. NATO is a bunch of pussies, all they can is to bomb sandniggers with ak's, not fight someone equally strong.
And if you really won't to stop ISIS, it would be nice if you would have asked your Gulf friends to STOP FUCKING SPONSORING THEM YOU MORONS

I wonder how were they were able to launch an offensive with US and allies storming both Raqqa and Mosul. Really makes you think.