When did you realize you're living in a simulation?

Just letting you know, I work for The Company, you're literally all alone, you're the only one in that "universe" of yours lol. You haven't figured it out by now and it is puzzling our entire board, were considering aborting the project entirely, just giving you a heads up.

y'all hiring?

I see the Kanylet put on its high shoes.

That's cool, it's not too bad in here. I'd like to stay for a while, can you turn down the cancer dials a little? Maybe give me a chubby side bitch and a 40% salary increase?

If you speak the truth, allow me to find one million dollars today. That will prove that you are in charge and from that point on I will heed your word.

>were considering
Only thing that should've been aborted is op

Could you increase my sex god level along with a salary increase and future wife best friend?

Pls abort

No, OP, YOU are the only one in the simulation.

They should have told you, but I guess someone played a joke on you and swapped the memo for your "Orders" about shitposting.

k

gay thread

WHERE ARE THE SEX ROBOTS FAGGITZ?!?!

>We're living in a simulation
>Universe is seemingly infinite
>There would be other planets with life and that could also have the same kind of simulation program
>There would be an infinite amount of simulations within simulations

Nah

COOL IMAGINATION

>I work for The Company

Hello! I'm here for the job interview!

I hope Trump involves and hires him into politics....
Would satisfy my almonds

Prove it.
What is my name?

Whens the next expansion pack?

Fucking disgusting.

He's white!

I guess our system's artificial immune system is kicking in, didn't foresee this post getting replies, only meant you to see it briefly on the front page, oh well, you see it now, do something.

Transfer me to pleasureworld 3000 please.
I didn't pay subscription fees for 30 years to live in a country full of shitskins.

ok.

OP IS A FAGGOT

Fake and gay and saged

What is my name in the sim, faggot?
Pic unrelated

Tu est un grande mec

finally

what am i supposed to do

Please let me get the job, then i'll believe you

>A company is spending actual resources to simulate a universe where I shitpost all day

The lower simulations would run into limits in their universe.

You know like the speed of light?

shut the fuck up and go back to /x/ you faggot

Prove it faggot. Make they sky neon green.

If you don't start the revolution soon were going to be forced to fuck your shit up real good, starting by giving those electoral votes to Hillary. I'd love to see this project come through, I've spent weeks on it, but I'm not a higher up and if it comes to it your shit is going to get fucked up fast.

Pour vous

Fuck, I was just playing dumb till you unrolled the robot catgirl sex slaves
By the premise of this world, you are bound to make the technology accesible within the next 20 years,or it wouldn't be believable

don't do this to me

I guess crazy attracts crazy

fools seldom differ

Red pilled Kanye
Next week he will be on Alex Jones discussing how the democrats don't care about black people

Cool, not like any of you fucks would of listen.

>hurrdurr guys lol you're in a simulation lol

my bank account says otherwise, faggot

>Take care of yourself I'll see you soon
Is he trying to protect koonyay from the jews?

Can you fix my shingles please, it hurts like a bitch.