BILL GATES SAYS TRUMP IS JFK

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eQonq
youtu.be/YafZkjiMpjU
youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How does he keep winning?

Why is a computer scientist commenting on politics lol i dont talk about medicine

Dead?

>Gates calling for assasination of Trump

He means the CIA is going to kill him.

Thats because your australian and nobody cares what you say, nothing you people do or say on your prison island affects the real world

Wink wink nudge nudge, some liberal is going to try to assassinate Trump just like JFK.

I remember CNN pulled the same BS by showing Reagan getting shot.

It was a thinly veiled threat

WHAT DOES BILL GATES KNOW ABOUT THE CIA'S PLAN TO KILL HIM??

owned
w
n
e
d

code message for CIA

>44
Why kek?

Fucking use it or get banned

archive.is/eQonq

F

kys ahmed

no one gives a fuck

P O O P O O
O
O
P
O
O

No lies detected.

He knows that the flight plan I called in with the agency lists me and my men, but only one of you

>WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS
That he'll get shot in the head late in his second term, then his shit-tier VP will massively escalate the "little" war he himself started for all the wrong reasons.

This.
These satanists love to let little signs for their meme magic to work.

This, he's making fun of Trump

I'm sure he said that because of this
youtu.be/YafZkjiMpjU

Lol, damn dude

>this water was human waste five minutes ago
No, it was water. They just removed the contaminates floating within it. They've been doing that on space stations for decades.

>his second term,
oops, *first* term

What's the next step of your master plan?

Does anybody really care what he says?
I know I don't
Just another faggot

Let's be honest guys.

We could never get our guy in power without the elite trying to kill him. We're just going to have to will that Kek can keep him alive.

F

Trump is JFK, JFK praised Hitler.

>your australian
>your

KYS m8

Bait.
But just in case it isn't, or someone else in the thread is wondering, Gates was always more a businessman than a programmer. Ever since late nineties, he has been increasingly involved with philanthropy and economics.

Fucking Emu

> Like Kennedy

Let's hope so.

F imminent

Bill Gates is a cuck faggot who is trying to destroy the world by curing nigger AIDS in Africa and giving them nigger aid so they can continue reproducing like fucking cockroaches without starving to death like they should.

sync up? its been over a month since the battle of election
war aint over

>JFK was a nice guy
>Trump is a nice guy

>JFK liked shapely women
>Trump likes shapely women

>JFK was the president
>Trump will be the president

the similarities go on and on and on

So that's what Michael Moore meant..

Post-2016 america is literally irrelevant

Foreshadowing, predictive programming, or synchronicity....take your pick. I really hope that the Secret Service is loyal to Trump; he is gong to need the Praetorian Guard to ensure his safety. There is a copious amount of wealthy and powerful people that want him dead.

Ouch. Nice bitch slap, countryman.

hint hint we gon' kill you ;)

Gates isn't an idiot. He knows exactly what the implication of this statement is, and said it anyways.

This

This seems plausible. How old was bill gates when JFK was president? He couldn't have been very old. Maybe high school? I hardly doubt he has a vivid recollection of the kind of man JFK was.

Keep dropping those digits, comrade.
Praise Kek!

>Literally richest man alive
>Cuck faggot

Yeah, you don't have to agree with what he does, but you sound like a fucking moron.

This is the comparison. And everything he talked about has had fifty years to grow and expand since he was killed before he could do anything about it. Now it's time to swing back.

>captchka: outdoor seating areas

>>Trump is a nice guy

We set sail on this new sea because there is new knowledge to be gained, and new rights to be won, and they must be won and used for the progress of all people. For Weebo science, like nuclear science and all technology, has no conscience of its own. Whether it will become a force for good or ill depends on man, and only if the United States occupies a position of pre-eminence can we help decide whether this new ocean will be a sea of peace or a new terrifying theater of war. I do not say that we should or will go unprotected against the hostile misuse of anime any more than we go unprotected against the hostile use of land or sea, but I do say that anime can be explored and mastered without feeding the fires of war, without repeating the mistakes that man has made in extending his writ around this globe of ours.

There is no strife, no prejudice, no national conflict in anime theaters as yet. Its hazards are hostile to us all. Its conquest deserves the best of all mankind, and its opportunity for peaceful cooperation may never come again. But why, some say, make anime real? Why choose this as our goal? And they may well ask, why climb the highest mountain? Why, 35 years ago, fly the Atlantic? Why does Rice play Texas?

We choose to make anime real! ... We choose our waifus in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are Tsunadre; because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one we intend to win ...

F

Trump

Maybe give us the full article and you might get an answer.

>richest man with measurable wealth alive
ftfy

>Post-2016 america is literally irrelevant

>anti-status-quo senile old man becomes commander in chief of 45% of world military forces
>irrelevant

...and I'm also deducting 10 points for superfluous use of "literally".

This makes me uneasy.

Bill Gates is a diabolical uber rich liberal.

Starting to think Trump is becoming (((one of them))), especially when he fucking compares Trump to Democrat heroes like JFK.

Nice source fuckwit

>BILL GATES SAYS TRUMP IS JFK

Oh look another money worshipping kike.

this is like when the Nobel organization have Obama the Peace Prize for being elected

People are trying to shape his organization through manipulating Trump's ego. The media hasn't figured it out yet and prefers an adversarial relationship - like rats on a sinking ship biting the crew preparing the life boats

Holy kek

it's a canada cancer OP. just insta hide the threads they make and save yourself time.

if you weren't born with it, money is the measuring stick we use to value human contribution

its not superfluous if it adds a certain sentiment

we'll figure out the mystery

4skin's got this covered

>Bill Gates confirms Trump is kill.
We're gonna revolt if they kill him right? We won't let another JFK happen without a response this time right?

JFK was a nationalist

check out youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M

nazi-tier federal fitness program

Trump could do something like this, he has already emphasized the importance of having young, strong men in the nation

>gates
>computer scientist

If I piss in your glass of water, it's not water anymore.

i don't think he ever said that, but there are a lot of coincidences between trump and mussolini

Crashing this plane

Fix your country motherfucker. I seriously wish you guys the best but holy shit dude you guys fucked up.

This wasn't Kek's will, he's just confirming.

Spoken like a true kike.

You can't hide from me Chaim.

I wouldn't read into it too much. He has power so they need to be on his good side.

this so much

fucking island so far away from everything relevant in the world

I wonder who's behind this post?

I am but a novice. Yet my will is strong. Take my digits, comrade!

Good thing it's still 2016 then

That sounds horrible!

Will at least some people make it out?

>its not superfluous if it adds a certain sentiment
>certain sentiment

It did make a tripfag look like even more of a tool.
...so I guess you're right

>tfw I might actually have to go exercise now
>mfw

Except trump is hugely fat.

Press F to pay respects

>Media sensationalizing yet again
He said trump is AFK

Weird/irresponsible thing to say.

This. Comparing Trump to Hitler is a cheap shot: they're really not that much alike. Trump is much more like Mussolini: Libtards should be comparing him to him instead.

A U T I S T I C
N
O
N

S U B T L E
U
B
T
L
E

Based

it would overshadow Michelle obamas fitness program

WITH NO SURVIVORS

I personally welcome pence to the helm of the death squads

Same reason actors do it

Without reading the article or anything about it, he likely means standing up to the CIA. The thing JFK did to get his head blown open.

As in, will be assassinated?