One of my wife's friends got punched in her stomach by a bunch of shitskins last night. She's 31 weeks pregnant...

One of my wife's friends got punched in her stomach by a bunch of shitskins last night. She's 31 weeks pregnant, she will most likely lose her baby.

Dutch law says the baby can't be "murdered" because it hasn't been born yet. Also, the friend was unable to press charges because the police have decided that she did not give a detailed enough description of the perpetrators. A description, of a nigger, after dark. Christ.

Only Geert can save us now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_2auYMS-VM
youtube.com/watch?v=AI8AxHxiZxk
youtube.com/watch?v=gmNkzNVYL2s
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1165416/Chinas-hi-tech-death-van-criminals-executed-organs-sold-black-market.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qGuwHuol08w
youtube.com/watch?v=M9DrveZqm7Q&index=85&list=PL-ijsbg4vQVzLn8F_xQu6NOgtL0CYWqeo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>One of my wife's friends got punched in her stomach by a bunch of shitskins last night. She's 31 weeks pregnant, she will most likely lose her baby
good

>good
This. Sorry to say, but some people are going to have to suffer before enough people wake up.

I almost read 'my wife's son'

>One of my wife's friends got punched in her stomach by a bunch of shitskins last night.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Why didn't your friend curbstomp the shitskins? Doesn't he love his wife and his soon-to-be-dead umborn child?

This relationship will die with the baby, guaranteed.

>things that never happened: the post.

he's not my friend, he's a whiny D66 voter.

>This relationship will die with the baby, guaranteed

This. It is highly unlikely they will survive that shit.

Lynch justice should be possible. And if the Lügenpresse dares to judge it your friends wife should make the fake news talk show tour

Oh that explains everything, Kek

>Innocent Dutch woman beaten to miscarriage
>Good

Kill yourselves faggots.

On topic, why was she out in a dangerous area at night?

Btw, please more Infos. The respective police office should be bombarded with hate mails. Really like to help clogg their system

it's in dordrecht, there's more shitskins there than people.

It's not their fault, they come from war torn countries, they still have to adapt to us, give them time.

>On topic, why was she out in a dangerous area at night?

Nah you should be asking why she was allowed out without a male guardian. Also, people need to start suffering before they even begin to start thinking about fixing the issue that is the islam invasion. They need to wake up.

That's horrible. How's your wife's son taking the news?

fucking cuck. they should be gassed

It's not murder. It's assault.

>Lynch justice should be possible
that's nigger justice, we just need non-liberal courts

>implying i care for a made up dutch woman
the only way that things will change is with shit like that

Waar is het nieuwsartikel?

Wij zullen nooit Australiërs zijn kut, beetje respect.

It was one street away from the train station, at like 8 at night. Not like she was in a crack house at 3 in the morning.

You must not understand. Sure it's a horrible thing but some eggs need to be cracked for people to wake up. After this the woman, if she has a brain will be redpilled, so will the man if he has any balls

>D66
Ouch, poor guy. Reality mercilessly gave him a giant red pill to swallow.

Also where did this happen? Where I live that guy would have gotten a one way ticket to knockout city.

They dindunuffin OP

this is just natural selection working on a societal level.

> we just need non-liberal courts
Lel good luck with that. There should be no wiggling room for them. no "mandatory" sentences. Just sentence.

ze ligt nog in het ziekenhuis, kindje leeft nog. Ze gaat morgen opnieuw aangifte doen en een klacht indienen bij de politie. Er is nog geen nieuws omdat de poitie weigerde het op te pakken.

En haar vriend? Ze heeft grotere kloten zo te horen

>the friend was unable to press charges because the police have decided that she did not give a detailed enough description of the perpetrators
that's bullshit, you can press charges even if you cannot give a detailed description

Nope, they would just sign it off as "troublesome youths" and not do anything because they have no description to work with they said. Which is bullshit. There are cctv cameras at the station where she came from.

That term is severely offensive, check your privilege.

>some eggs need to be cracked
subtle

Please come here with a better fake story, this one is just too obvious

Take it into your own hands you fucking prick. If the police don't do anything, then you sit there and do nothing too, then stop cunting about it.

He isn't a cuck, which privileges him to say that.
Now go suck Mohammed's jizz out of your sister, as demanded by her.

Fake and gay but still makes me glad for US gun laws.

No at some point you must take action. Allowing foreign invaders into your country and allowing them to get off charges of rape and murder is unacceptable. It's not bigger justice to punish someone who wronged you, your family, or your people/family. You've been programmed to accept the states opinion, but at some point the state and people must know that it will no longer be tolerated.

>Another fucking Dutch thread

You know, Julius Evola listed the Dutch as an example of a people whose spirit had degraded as far back as the 1970s. He had this idea that race was comprised of two overlapping spheres - race of the body, and race of the spirit. In the case of the Dutch, their bodily race remained pure for a very long time, but their spirit became weak, corrupted, feminine.

Are you Dutchbois going to prove Evola wrong, or are you going to be good little cucks for your unwashed barbarian newcomers?

Pic entirely unrelated, the shit going on right now is NOT cash

>my wife's friend

waar dutch bro?

Amsterdam? Rotterdam?

>it was real in my mind

Go and lynch niggers at random, chances are they've all done this at one point

Btw, the baby is most likely fine.

I think you will get that answer on the Ides of March 2017.

Dutch are pretty woke

Dickhead,

Wont be on the news

no one will hear about it

one less white baby

Have you heard the tale of Balthasar Gerards?
He was the man who assassinated a prominent figure of the late 16th century, William of Orange.
He confessed to his crimes before the court.
Here follows his sentencing.

First, he was brought up to the stage where thousands could see him and the executioner.
A growing hot iron was applied to his right hand until it had completely been scorched off, since that's the hand that pulled the trigger.
Then they applied glowing hot tweezers to 6 parts of his body, there where meat was most plentiful, and pulled the meat off of him.
He was subsequently prepared for drawing and quartering, the actual sentencing specifies that he was to be drawn from the bottom up and his still beating heart to be torn out and thrown into his face before being decapitated and quartered.
Lastly, his body parts were skewered and put on public display at the 4 corners of the city of Delft where this all took place. His head was mounted on a pole planted in the Prince's garden.

We were the most liberal country of the time, and far more brutal than anyone else had ever been. Don't fuck with us.

And we were already going to elect Geert

>Dutch
>Woke
Don't make me laugh

>Live in Tilburg
>Not as cucked as randstad
>It's a shithole nonetheless
Don't know how to feel tbqh

>my wife's friend

bullshit , read nothing on the news .

81% of the population disagreed with Wilders' sentencing.
His party is polling top of the pile, and resentment for our left-wing parties is gaining prominence even on TV.
Don't be fooled by the people who come to Amsterdam and think it represents the other 16 million people who live here.

start by murdering a few hundred thousand shitskins brutally as revenge. don't be a cuck

So, what is she going to do about it? Just allow it to happen?

Give you one guess how you move a populace into action.

(you)

I am growing stronger

Welke stad?

Now we would just send him to a cosy prison with a xbox though.

Hoezee
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_2auYMS-VM

Ik zet 30 euro op Roffa

nigger, 50% of these cunts don't even want to integrate into dutch society, i'm pretty sure punching someone in the stomach isn't okay in any country and it shouldn't be okay for any reason.

>give them time
>have been in the Netherlands since the 60s (they meaning shitskins from the Maghreb and Middle-East
>still enormously problematic and aren't adapting to Dutch society

Yes, they need more time

Prijs Kek

Beter volkslied dan wat we hebben om eerlijk te zijn familie.
Vind deze ook wel goed, al is het Vlaams. Misschien na reünie
youtube.com/watch?v=AI8AxHxiZxk

Zuid wss

niet kralingen

>Prinsenvlag

goat

Update: Police refuse to believe her story. Police now treat husband as suspect. Someone please nuke us.

Fucking disgusting. Godspeed OP, I have faith in the Netherlands. Hope your country will rise. Hail victory.

>immigrants
>abortion
>ineffective police

hmmm. I wonder if this is a bait thread.

Merck toch hoe sterck is het volkslied van mijn stad. Ik denk dat het zo beter werkt oetz

Gouda, Culemborg, Zaandam, basically everywhere except the south, east or the north

>One of my wife's friends
Hello, LARP.

dordrecht.

Using the N-word? Really? They are raised like that; we need to change their perspective, but it takes time.

I think it's well deserved, you are a bunch of idiots

>Only Geert can save us now.
Vote for Geert and you'll see how he save you.

Why aren't they lynched yet?

That's why West was overrun by nignogs.

Beter dan die der mijne
youtube.com/watch?v=gmNkzNVYL2s

kek, that is just states display of power, in the UK if you chipped of silver from pounds you were also drawn and quartered, the chinks are on to something with their death vans if the dailymail isn't lying

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1165416/Chinas-hi-tech-death-van-criminals-executed-organs-sold-black-market.html

Dietsland of Groot-Nederland, wat is de betere naam?
De walen laten we er wel buiten, ik zit niet of fransozen te wachten.

Mee eens, maar ik moet wel zeggen dat het Wilhelmus het verhaal van onze onafhankelijkheid wel duidelijk verteld.

even wat regionalisme voor mijn studiestad, kon geen betere versie vinden:
youtube.com/watch?v=qGuwHuol08w

3 oktober.

Did they pull meat off of people before they got executed?
No.

Dutch men are 6'1" tall on average.
Why on earth, are they scared of 5'7" manlets?

>Amsterdam
Arme ziel waarom woon je daar

Do you know what drawing means? Quartering was usually preceded by removing the gut and the genitals, get some education.

good question

Hahaha culureel marxistisch Amsterdam, zoals we het kennen

Geboren en getogen, geen baan dus geen inkomen om te verhuizen. Ook geen opleiding, want succesvolle blanke mannen zijn racistisch en mensonwaardig aldus de scholen hier.

Mijn god, hoe graag ik hier weg wil ken ik niet verwoorden.

BLA BLA BLA

>comes to Sup Forums
>makes victim-story up

>shows what victim-loser mindset he has and wants people to no longer be "oppressed" in white majority country

I am sure noone saw that happening either or noone of the white pride helped, right?

Please loser, at least don't hide your "evil nigger boogeyman" attitude behind your fake stories. Pathetic.

And his drawing and quartering was preceded with glowing hot pliers pulling meat off of him in 6 different places, after having used a different glowing hot iron to scorch off his right hand.

I've read the sentence, it's in ye olde Dutch.

Bergen op zoom, mooie stad.
Maar het zou toch prachtig zijn als dat ook het vaderlandse lied werd.

>Gevangen in het moderne onderwater Sodom
Dat lijkt mij een vreselijk lot ik hoop dat je daar uit die stad kan komen

>Is a german

Heino, you con't even elect a patriotic party.
We will have geert soon.
And you will have 4 more years of Traitorfrau

Bergen is het beste
Maar het is eigenlijk ook een beetje ons liedje.
Ik vindt het Wilhelmus iets beter functioneren als Nationaal lied
youtube.com/watch?v=M9DrveZqm7Q&index=85&list=PL-ijsbg4vQVzLn8F_xQu6NOgtL0CYWqeo

Ik doe m'n best. Dank u voor de goede wensen

God Sup Forums, that wasn't even proper bait, that was sarcasm.

Sup Forums is indeed the board of the incestous retards.

Where did this happen?

Be sure to contact tpo.nl and geenstijl about this.