Be me

>Be me
>just got a promotion and a 20k raise
>Involves moving to another hotel as General Manager
>Thats fine
>every single member of my new staff are Hillary supporters
>listen to them talk about how horrible Donald Trump is going to be all day long
>Laugh at guests who support Trump behind their back
>They burned a MAGA hat at our Christmas Party
>My boss (owner) is a Trump supporter too, but says I cant write them up or fire them for it because they technically aren't doing anything to warrant punishment
>He's right, they're all excellent employees, noting but good reviews as far as customer service goes, never late, etc

I'm torn Sup Forums. On the one hand, money. On the other, I'm going to be surrounded by unfettered degeneracy for awhile. What do

Look for work at one of Trump's hotels.

I wish, afaik no Trump hotels in Oklahoma and I dont want to move out of the state yet until my mom dies. She has lymphoma and I pay most of her rent and stuff

You can definitely fire anyone for political affiliation, but if they are good employees don't do it. Just wear a hat sometime.

Its simple.
Holy shit stop being such a pussy.
Simply say "the workplace is no place for politics".
Unless your relationship with them is equal instead of you being above them.

>something about women leeching of you

Stay there enjoy the money
You can't fire them but you can call them on it.
Woke them

Fuck you, are you so much of a baby you can't separate politics from work. You are another useless idiot that needs a hugbox.

Hopefully the elector college results in a civil war and you die sooner rather than later

softly start redpilling them
reverse emotional redpilling method
appeal to emotion and dont say good trump things, say bad hillary things

My boss is worried that if I make this into an issue publicly that work quality will suffer

If your boss is a Trump Supporter as well then I would suspect you won't be fired for espousing your beliefs to your coworkers.
Provide calm rational reasons for your beliefs and watch them twist inside as they desperately try to refute you with nothing.
They've never critically thought about why they support what they do. They voted with their emotions more than likely.

>I'm going to be surrounded by unfettered degeneracy for awhile

Really doesn't matter. First of: Firing them because of their political ideology is borderline retarded, don't do that.

On the other hand you have the amazing opportunities due to your power angle, If I were you I would come out as an unashamed trump supporter and watch them become uncomfortable since they can't do anything against you.

Tell them to quit talking about politics at work, and anyone who doesn't will be punished accordingly.

Because they're talking shit about customers behind their backs.

WELL GOOD. WIN WIN SITUATION, YOU CAN FIRE THEM FOR SLACKING OFF AFTER THIS

I don't see any problem with them supporting killary user. After the nineteenth it will get even sweeter.

I hope your mom feel better btw.

What other people said, if they're actually busy and efficient in the workplace, they should not talk about politics all day long, especially in front of the customers, as it could turn off Trump supporters.

Everything is OK as long as it's during the lunch break and or does not interfere with work / professionalism and customer facing (esp. that, you and they must realize that ~50% of customers are Trump supporters, at least).

Dissuade people from talking about politics to make it less of an issue in the short term. Over the long term, use your hiring power to fix the situation. There's probably decent turnover in the hotel as the average employee tenure can't be too long. Whenever you have to hire replacements, look for people who want to MAGA.

The problem is it's unreasonably hard to hire someone around here that will actually do their damn job for the kind of money that being a front desk agent at a hotel pays (10 an hour max, and that's with at least a year experience). Hes also worried that if they're fired they'll make it a huge political scene

No. Don't get involved at all.

Don't let them make it political then. I think losing a few bad eggs would make a huge difference as opposed to letting them stay on and shit talk customers. What if one of those customers hears them talking like that?

That's your angle to bring it up to the employees. Tell them they have every right to support whoever they want, but this is a place of business and their political views have no place in a business.

you sound like a far-right sjw

If they are good employees it shouldn't matter what their political stance is.

>they technically aren't doing anything to warrant punishment

You should probably review your company's policy on fire prevention then.

>They burned a MAGA hat at our Christmas Party
>things that never happened

Work is where you work...who cares about what the people around you think?

learn to teach them the ways of kek

How chill is your boss? My advice is to allow them to continue to talk about politics, even if you disagree. If you try to punish them for disliking Donald you are stooping to the slimiest, lowest, Reddit-tier liberal level. Leftists shit on Trump supporters. Trump supporters have too much honor to shit back on leftists like that. Plus, if you shoot a big gooey load of logic at their faces maybe some of it will stick to their eyelashes.

In addition, you should not hide your love for Trump. If they have a problem with your viewpoints they will need to deal with it, just as you deal with theirs.

you are at your workplace to work
this isnt really complicated

Wow who gives a shit are you a professional or a fucking baby?

Kys senpai

Don't be a liberal mate. Firing someone because you disagree with them politically/making a fuss about it is exactly what they want you to do, to prove we are (((bigots))) and they are righteous

It wasnt inside or at our building, we were out at my bosses property. He has a bunch of land. They asked him if it was okay beforehand, and he said yes, no idea why.

just tell them to stop talking about politics lol

If you try to silence or fire them foe their political affiliation the you're no better than your average hillary supporter

Firing them is low on my list. I want to be able to squash this political talk without work quality going down/my employees developing a lack of respect for management.

My bosses biggest worry is that if I bring this up at all, they'll get offended and either quit because muh free speech or just not give a shit and make LESS efforts to hide their political beliefs at work from guests

>print out many pepe the frogs
>every day or so
>claim to have found one or two hidden throughout the hotel
>give them all dire warnings at the staff meetings
>get progressively more upset about it
>then start secret placing the pepes yourself
>for others to find

Good clean fun.

That is why they are happy and placid low-level employees. Teaching them to trump would only drop morale for while. House calle.

You live in the only state that 100% of counties went for trump. Try living in Mass. No sympathy.

hostile work environment

Or just stop being a little bitch and enjoy making more money than them

I'm a hillary supporter and even I can understand it's unprofessional to talk about politics at the workplace. Your co-workers might be good workers, but they're cunts overall. Don't stoop to their level, you can have your views and they can have theirs.

This is why I'm so baffled that they would be so open about their support for Hillary, and also why my boss is worried. He says if I do this we'll be in the paper for "firing people for supporting Hillary in Oklahoma"

"We received a complaint from a guest. In the future, do not talk about politics. We don't want to be blitzed by bad reviews because you shit talked trump"

Get a Trump painting and hang it where they have to see it every day.

Hows the local media in OK? Still kikey?

i work in a nigger hotel i feel your pain OP

and everytime some nigger doesn't have a credit card or ID they call me a racist

I am though, lol

Just take it user, things can change quickly

You can also subtly show them you don't enjoy politics in the work environment, but don't show your power level, it's not worth it

Creampie one of them and right before you jizz shout MAGA

Update: Currently at work, went out to smoke a cigarette and overheard my 2 agents calling Yeezy "aut-right" (like autism). Said my son was autistic and walked out. Mfw i have no kids

This

This

Act professional. Your business is helping the hitel to generate more money indirectly. Do t become a fag who can not be proffessional by creating your personal safe space and damaging the hotels business in the process.

It's work you special snowflake, you sound like a fucking SJW.

slowly redpill them.

Suggest starting an affirmative action system for black customers, giving them better rooms for less. This should flood your hotel with niggers if you advertise it right and your staff will quickly become redpilled on gibmedat culture. They'll still jerk it over Hillary in the break room but at least they'll hate niggers

>they're all excellent employees, noting but good reviews as far as customer service goes, never late, etc
this is all that matters don't be like a petty liberal

don't be a fucking cuck. Fire them all, retard. Their kids deserve bullets in the heads for christmas not toys.

>wahhh theyre good employees but their ideology is different from mine
jesus christ

Try to catch them spitting in somebody's food.

You're ok OP. Your mums lucky to have a son like you.

Take the money you twat

Do this OP

>hey guys, I hate to be the bad guy here.
>I dont mind personally, but I've been getting complaints from guests about employees having certain political discussions on the job.
>I have to ask everyone to keep their political stories, jokes, etc to off hours.
>thanks for being cool about it

Boom. No more antitrump bs at work, they're cool with it since it feeds their victim narrative, and nobody blames you.

>caring about coworkers

Exactly the kind of faggot I assume would work at a hotel. Fuck you and your blogpost

I mean if they are absolutely agregious about just go with the flow, not reviel your power level and bone the cute ones. Duh