Can I get some pol approved puppers

Can I get some pol approved puppers
Also why dog is the most master race companion

German Shepherd master race

Chow

The only dog breed I'd own.

I prefer Belgian Malinois

Have a buddy who has one as a service dog and its literally the best doggo in the world.

Rhodesian reporting in

oops I think thats a German Malinoise. here is the right one

my man!

Doberman, German Shepard, Labrador.

rhodie ridgeback? Also do you have any rhodie gear you're willing to part with? Shit is impossible to find nowadays.

cane corso

an old world, purebreed italian mastiff

German Shepherd or Belgian Malinoi

I just have the dog mate

Just a shot in the dark, I'm desperate. Sorry m8.

Could one of you wizards shoop a little SS cap on my doggo?

I know. I've been looking also since i got the pupper. trynna deck him out

How much training do police dogs need?
Is it the sort of training that you can get for a guard dog in a domestic setting?
Would it be safe for company/ children?

Get a mutt. They have been the best I've ever had. The one I have now is jack Russell beagle mix. She's very friendly to people she knows but will bark at anyone she doesn't. And I've seen her whip dogs twice or even three times her size. Pic related. It's Agnes.

Planning on a louisiana hound in the new year. Surprisingly it's not that difficult to import a dog fr the states. Pretty rare around these parts. They're dumb dogs to be honest, but I need something to keep me active and a hunt partner

My liberal uncle came out to visit my family during the election, presumably to gloat over hillary's win (he did the same thing with obama). We redpilled his dog

/k made some good rhodie gear a bit ago but not sure if they have any left.

Best time of year for sled doggos.

Border collies are insane fun and love if u train the well. My girl would herd niggers and other dogs all the time. Fuck I miss her