Does Thunderf00t have a horse fucking fetish?

Does Thunderf00t have a horse fucking fetish?

I'm pretty sure everyone has a horse fucking fetish.

>Thunderf00t

faggot showed his real face with brexit, should have stayed at bitching about feminism and science videos.

Nay.
>fucking weirdo

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon

Yeah

Left wing atheists who otherwise toe the party line but disagree when it comes to feminism and get shat on. I can only laugh. They never seem to call into question the rest of their deluded beliefs.

How can anyone listen to the frothy mouthed faggot.

Nothing more unpleasant than hearing someone struggling to contain a gallon of spit in their mouth while they talk.

>first post, worst post
kys.

Kinda this. Was heavily disappoint when I saw he was anti-brexit. Now I view him with an eye of suspicion.

>Austria

His reasons where also laughable

>muh free travel
>muh EU money for research

The guy looks like a fucking retarded caveman. Is the reason he's anti-feminist because he's an incel?

Probably. He's in his 40s and doesn't have a woman.

This, he was a massive altruistic cuck. In debates he refused to even talk about white birth rates and populations. It was all about economics. It's fucking lame, like how hard is it to understand that our people's survival is worth more than 3% growth rate for international banks? Muh economy! Who gives a fuck. Thundercuck exposed himself as one of those neocons that doesn't even know what the economy is for or actually is. It serves the people, we do not serve it. If it's growth means out demise then your priorities are all wrong.

Globalist bankers are pushing trends to shove cheap labor into our countries that only ends in the destruction of powerful white nations. Brexit was a move to stop that and he can't fathom why. He is probably one of these faggots that would shake the hands of his children's killers as long as it's a black on white hate crime and he can pardon them.

I love the free travel argument.

>go to England
Have to show a passport

>go to germany
Have to show a passport

>go to spain
Have to show a passport

The only country where I've been able to go without identification is Finland. And that's probably because I come from Sweden.

That's pretty gross man.

yes its retarded, especial since you need some sort of identification document anyway on your travels. Driving licences are not everywhere recognized as such so I have the passport on me whenever I leave my country anyway.

This so much. You even have to pay to get a EU drivers license in Sweden.

>denial

>show passport
>have your culture and bloodline erradicated

Yeah I guess the world is better off if Europe has free travel.

Well if you HAD to fuck an animal, most men would probably pick a horse.

i'd pick a black woman

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

This guy has fallen into disgrace ever since his antibrexit shilling. He will never live it down. His arrogance is no longer an asset for slaying feminists, but niw a mark of the atheist and a harbinger for all atheists who think they know best.

Who the fuck is "Thunderf00t"?