Donald Dumbfuck = Putin SHILL

Russia is already his Benghazi, and he's not even sworn in yet.

Nice going, racist retards.

>Fake News
Already saged

>don't you go to twitter too?

dont forget to type sage in options when commenting

I don't care if they're buddies with Russia.

As a lay man, US Russia relations are a boon.

The liberal democrat cancer party needs to be removed.

All the pedo shits must hang.

Putting a stop to a new Cold War preventing the US from investing billions of taxpayer dollars into defense contracts to make rich people more rich at the expense of the middle class is a bad thing.

The left is already setting the stage that any friendly action towards Russia means trump is a puppet and delegitimizes anything before he can start.

Also the anti Russia rhetoric keeps the pressure for the status quo.

The elite want another world war. All you leftist fags supporting this idea are willing participants in the genocide of millions.

As it should be. There is zero reason to cooperate with an authoritarian hostile to our country and who openly admits he wants to destroy NATO and the EU to annex more territory.

Russia is a paper tiger in all but their hacking. Their 1980s military would be wiped out in days if we ever went to war. They are an overgrown Serbia. I doubt most of their rusted out ICBMs would fire and the rest we could shoot down.

Democrats will push for open confrontation with the asshole who created Drumpf, promoted him with fake news, and then hacked him into office. This is called patriotism. We aren't afraid anymore. 99% of Republicans will turn a blind eye and bend over to Russian subversion because that God and country crap became nothing as soon as Donald Dumbfuck "won."

dont forget to swallow after Im done

Is this a parody post? Or are you really in that much denial?

*swallows cum* mmm rawr*rybs buldge* heheh tee-hee

>Belongs to Sup Forums now

Oh noes! The Russians are ebul!

Now just excuse me while my canidate de jure is taking millions from countries that have slavery, and fund religious genocide.

I really really like this image

>he believes what the MSM is saying
>muh Russian boogeyman
the life of a cuck

oh yeah appeasement has a great track record of preventing world wars

>based Neville preventing a costly and unnecessary war with our white brothers in Germany!

>Pushing this bullshit fake news that I was warned about

neck yourself

Sage goes in all fields

Deutschland is pissed that his third attempt of European domination in 100 years is failing since we swapped the timelines in 2015.

>Russia annexing Finland

That really went well the last time they tried didn't it

DRUMPFKEKS BTFO

>he wants to destroy NATO and the EU to annex more territory.
no he wants nato to stop putting missile defence systems around his borders since these can launch actual missiles to do damage.
also >implying ukraine is a country.
no mater how you look at current situation, ruskies are fucked, they cant wave their at anyone because they will get sanctioned again. nato does not disappear overnight and even if USA was to leave, its presence in europe is too strong from putin to actually do anything.

Who cares.

Annexing Finland would have me on the first flight to Russia to enlist.

FUCK Finland.

>Story written years ago
>Shot over two years
>post-production for months now

DRUMPFKINS BTFO

I got you, senpais

Doing the lord's work.

NOT BINLAND OH FUG :DDDDDDDDDD

please putin liberate us from rapefugee niggers :DDDDDDDDDD

>Annex Finland
LMAO
M
A
O

Your wish is our pleasure.

>Russia is already his Benghazi, and he's not even sworn in yet.

I thought Benghazi was "literally nothing"

So how many Americans has he killed through negligence?

>Russia
>Taking Finland
>Ever

>I doubt most of their rusted out ICBMs would fire and the rest we could shoot down.

I hope you are volunteering to be the target for that gamble, because I sure as fuck don't want to be on the shit end of the stick if you're wrong.

>have entire country surrounded by armed American troops
>have world wide collation ready to attack Russia at a moments notice
>Putin is somehow pulling Trumps strings like a puppet because Trump doesn't want negative relations

Pathetic

RUSSIAN IMPERIALISM. THEY ARE PULLING THE STRINGS. RUSSIAN SCUM