At least 30% of French babies were non-white 10 years ago

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19103855

>RESULTS: In 2007, 28.45% of all newborns in mainland France were screened for SCD. Since 1996, a total of 3,890 newborns have been found to have SCD, and they have been followed up by reference paediatricians.

It's probably up to 40% to 45% by now.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_France#Ethnic_groups
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill my country, please.
Burn it to the ground and help the white people to live on by holocausting the fucking niggers and sandniggers.
Leaf, burgers, nazis, everyone please. Nuke us.

it was about 38% last year iirc

Eat shit and die faggot. Every Frenchfag on reddit talks about France being a "civic state" defined by human rights, not the French ethnicity. You deserve death.

Give your source or shut the fuck up.

Many southern european result positive to SCD test.
The situation for france IS bad, but not so bad as you suggest.

French are not Southern European, and if you had read the fucking report, you would know that the test wasn't even done in France until 1985.

I am so fucking sick of you low information shitposters who don't even fucking read.

>le reddit
Who the fuck goes there? And yea most french are libshits who can't understand what the fuck is race. Most are retarded brainwashed fucktards who can't think without their parents. Sure I deserve death but as a leaf you should just get cucked by 'diversity' too.
I'm not proud of france anymore. I used to be. But I realized that no french likes its own country enough to give 2 shits about politics or what happens to its citizen. We're a doomed country. And I hate all those fags.

French all deserve to die, your altruistic bullshit and out group preference makes your people a disease on the rest of us. French were strong once, maybe too strong, too aggressive. You fought too many wars, too many great men died and all that's left in the gene pool are cucks and cowards that beg for death and bring it upon their neighbors. You're nothing but a self destructive people now. I'd love to march through Paris shooting everyone. Taking no prisoners. It would be like Nanking but without the rape since we don't want your disgusting genes and we are not degenerates. We will purge you. Stop masturbating to this you sick fuck.

I'd be willing to stop and forge a treaty with a Resistance group if that resistance was strong, and if they were white frenchmen with pride... if there are even any left.

That's not true
Racial statistics are not allowed in France iirc

Aren't race statistics banned in France? For all we know it could be worse than Germany, Sweden and Londistan.

>what is italian and iberian immigration

Hello Turkroach. You have revealed your double digit IQ.

We are inferring their race because of the test, because the disease doesn't occur in French people.

Kill yourself you potato retard.

MORON! Read above.

It's fucking negligible compared to the shitskin invasion, and this doesn't really affect northern Italians.

>According to official data of the Eurostat for 2012, the number of Italian citizens residing in France was 174,000.

There are at least 12 million Muslims in France.

>The Spanish arrived mainly attracted by the job and new lifestyles, as well due to conflicts and armed movements in Spain which prompted the Spanish to emigrate to France.[3] Of these, according to the census of 2010 in Spain, 183,277 reside in the French Republic.

Fewer than 500,000 French and Italians in France. At least 20 million shitskins.

>French are not Southern European

What is Corsica and the southern part of France.
You have too much chromosomes if you think all French people are Normans, the Occitan part of France is mixed with Italians and Iberian.

Good for you, you'd make an excellent school shooter.
Now read what I said before, I know french have no pride, just like german normies. They are degenerates to the bone. They only care about living their own life in their own comfort and don't care if their 6 year old neighbor gets gang raped by mudslimes.
Ok maybe they'll care, for 10min after hearing the news. But that's it.

You sound like Sweden.
Self-hate for your race and country is what (((they))) want.

The French are Celto-Germanic mongrels. There was so little admixture with southern Europeans that they didn't start testing until 1985, when the shitskin babies started to be popular.

France deserves death. It's a cuck nation.

>italian and spanish citizen living in France
>multiples waves of migrations of the XXe century
those aren't the same dumb leaf , studies shows that at least 6% of the french population have an italian ancestor

Probably fake

>The scope of foreign origin can be estimated by the National Screening Program for Sickle Cell Disease because the genetic disease very rarely affects European people. Newborn babies with at least one parent who originates from a risk region are screened. The screening suggests that in 2000, 19 percent of all newborn babies in mainland France had at least one parent originating from one of the risk regions. The figure for 2007 was 28.45 percent, for 2010 31.5 percent, for 2012 34.44 percent, and for 2013 35.7 percent.[27]

It's time to kys.

>the number of Italian citizens residing in France

What about ethnic Italians and Spaniard with French citizenship.

>The French are Celto-Germanic mongrels

Sorry but the French culture and ethnicity is a little more complex than that.

At least I'd kill some of (((them))) before I die.
And I could always try to radicalize people.

The thing in France is that we don't really identify from the country, but from the city we live in. It's like the states in the US but without any American pride.
In the north there are the inbred faggot who can't think for themselves,
In the south there are the violent dumbfucks and richos who don't want to care for anyone,
In the west we have the really libshits who love everything and even the green party (((hippies))),
In the east well there are just some retards living in the mountains, same for the center.
Then there's Paris, a whole world by itself; I'd guess 60% or more of migrants go to Paris. It became a fucking nightmare. I'd bet even tourists are scared.

Oh and students are the worst of the worst. This generation has hit an all time low for us.

read this you fucking faggot
>Oh and students are the worst of the worst. This generation has hit an all time low for us.

Over 1 in five of them is non-white. What the fuck did you expect.

>it's illegal to have a paternity test in France without explicit permission from the courts
>the court can refuse your application for a paternity test and still order you to pay child support

Implying Occitan isn't heavily mixed with iberian and italian
Damn you know shit about French ethnicity

>"In the east well there are just some retards living in the mountains, same for the center."
Talk for Lorraine , Alsace is second region by gdp/h after Paris

read

and shut up

Stfu, it's even written in your god damn link :

>"The modern ethnic French are the descendants of Celts, Iberians, Ligurians, Italic peoples (including Romans) and Greeks in southern France,[28][29] later mixed with large group of Germanic peoples arriving at the end of the Roman Empire such as the Franks the Burgundians, Alamanni and Goths,[30] very small portions of Moors and Saracens in the south,[31][32][33][34][35][36][37] and Scandinavians, Vikings who became, by mixing with the local population, the Normans and settled mostly in Normandy in the 9th century.[38][39]"

So, what are you guys emigrating to ?
Me i chose Japon, is there anywhere better ?
All western nations are obviously doomed, including USA ( espacially the USA since Trump is a civic nationalist ), Africa and South america are out, Middle-east, Indian sub-continent, south-east asia are shit...

Maybe siberia ? Is there some cozy nation i don't know about in central asia ?
Is there a region of China that's populated by humans instead of jewish hellspawns ?

Read the important part, idiot.

The scope of foreign origin can be estimated by the National Screening Program for Sickle Cell Disease because the genetic disease very rarely affects European people. Newborn babies with at least one parent who originates from a risk region are screened. The screening suggests that in 2000, 19 percent of all newborn babies in mainland France had at least one parent originating from one of the risk regions. The figure for 2007 was 28.45 percent, for 2010 31.5 percent, for 2012 34.44 percent, and for 2013 35.7 percent.[27]

come here

Eastern Europe, Russia, Argentina, and Uruguay are all that's left.

I have a modicum of sympathy for you sorry fucks, cousin. I've been to the north of France and quite liked it. Decent folks in the Nord-Pas-de-Calais and Normandy and such. I fear it may be too late though, unfortunately.

>in the north we go "HON HON hon hon!"
>but in the south we go "hon hon HON HON!"

>2007 was 10 years ago

Holy fugg what am i doing with my life.

You from joisey?
AHM from joisey!

Western Europe will become the new commie bloc and Eastern Europe will prosper. It's strange what a sense of nationalism can do to a country to lift it up and bring it down with a lack of such nationalism.

I have better plans : we move en-masse to Québec and we make it New France again.

I'm pretty sure you're living on borrowed time, my friend.

Argentina is getting brazillified really fast. Uruguay seem a regular south american country, am i mistaken ?
Eastern Europe will probably get turned into a huge battle field somewhere in the next sixty years, and considering nowadays war equals nuclear bombardment... I'm including in my calculation "safety of my family", on a somewhat high-level.
Russia though, yeah. Who the fuck is going to invade fucking Siberia, right ?
... There is no shitskin in Siberia, right ? Simply asking the question feel wrong, but subhumans are everywhere nowadays due to western transportation tech.

There are Mongols, but they are normal and a minority.

Western Europe with the exception of Switzerland and possibly Italy, that is.

>999
>I have better plans : we move en-masse to Québec and we make it New France again.
This, please. I promise we won't make fun of your accent if you promise the same. Our women think you're exotic for some reason so you have a headstart.

remember who benefits from this, the pope

with white europe gone he can rule over the stupid brown masses

Switzerland's government recently announced "fuck borders and shit #YOLO" so...
And Italie is Italie. What the rest of the West is experiencing, they already experienced from -200 to 1500, if in lower percentage maybe.
What her neighbours are third-woldised, be certain Italie will be next on the "gibsmedat" list.

Canada is weird.
You lot strike me both as cozy, up north, and unstable, between ethnic makeup and natural ressources being relatively easy of access compared to others frosty hellhole.

I have no idea what the future of Canada entails. Uncertainty is generally bad though, but when shit can happen, it generally happens.

France is lost already.

>I have no idea what the future of Canada entails.

imagine England but whiter, same for Australia and NZ

>frosty hellhole.
embrace the frosty hellhole Senpai - the cold is like kryptonite to immigrants. Up north, they know their place. There are no mosques, no BLM activists, no synagogues.

I wish i could believe you.
Still, i must admit the idea of not having to learn yet another language is attractive.

So, Japon, Siberia, Northern Canada so far.

Well at least they'll all be a tad more resistant to malaria.

Oh wait that disease doesn't fucking exist in Europe

bump

>Me i chose Japon
So you leave your country because it's no longer a white Frenchman's country, and you move to a country that is almost entirely non-white. Great cuck logic.

I like France because America wouldn't exist without France

You need armed resistance. The government is literally trying to kill you off.

this.

just see the power of the pope in argentina/huezillia

Yes! The north!

Southern Sweden, where the shitskins live, has mild weather.

You're fearmongering a little bit here. Some white people can get SCD, it's not an exclusively nonwhite disease.

You got me with that one. Sweden isn't that cold though, I come from the frozen wastes, no homeless, no beggars, no street prostitutes. Only reason i remotely care about the global warming meme

Read the Wikipedia article linked in this thread, and actually read the ncbi abstract. It's 99% for non-whites.

You're just in denial because you don't want to get blackpilled.

The japanese are basically europeans, but with a more developped ethnocentrism and an healthy xenophobia.
I would not mind to wash my cuck blood with theirs.

And considering current trends in Finland, i hope you are not implying your fate will be any different than France's, Sweden's or any other european country really.
You don't have the excuse of geographical location and historical ties too, you're a frosty hellhole far from any subhuman centre and what a difficult language. Any subhuman you get requiert your government's helping hand to get there.

That said, it's not a contest. All nations populated by europeans will fall by 2100, since we're either full-blown self-genocidal or civic nationalists.
See the following for how much hope there is for humanistic peoples :
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

Don't surrender yet.

You can be proud that your ancestors probably helped destroying Nazi Germany, isnt it a better world now? x)

The cuck logic is in abandoning your country because the white majority is decreasing only to go to a completely non-white country to "wash (your) cuck blood with theirs" and essentially eliminate yourself entirely instead of defending your culture. And why do the Japs want you there washing your cuck blood anyway? It doesn't solve any of your problems whether in the present or the future. It's mental gymnastic escapism.

We can't fight our instincts, my friend.
I must surrend, just like you must open our rectum to the melaninally-charged gentlemen.

Joke aside ( was it a joke really when looking at the situation in our nations ? ), i have seen the behaviour of my countrymen ( actual countrymen, not the New French ), and it disgusts me.
Between the rampant apologism, the unbridled virtue signaling, the MSM mouthpiecing, the misgeneation...

I would put the number of people worth saving in France at around 15%. I'm probably being generous, though.
Any civil war to remove the subhumans will be opposed by the mass of traitors, of clueless retards, and so many filth in need of murder.

I see the iceberg, i see the trajectory of the ship, and i have access to a boat to get out of that ship.
This rat, for one, will not wait for the obvious and painfully probably unavoidable.
Demography is destiny is a sentence charged in meaning, and do not limit itself to the subhumans that are soon ( already ? ) the majority of the young generation.
My own countrymen crave what is happening, and i'm but one man.

In the end, the safeguarding of my own bloodline is all that matters when there is nothing of worth to die for.

So much this.

The American Civil war was not between niggers and Southerners, it was between cucks and Southerners.

Was in the South of France last summer and it looked to me like half of people were meditarianin look and the other half were black or middle Eastern.

froggy you can still go to wallonia its basicly a french colony!

The nation only consits of the pople who believe in it and if it was just a thousand men.

What a pic.

You see, by your use of "culture" you already outed yourself for one of the people that are, from my point-of-view, responsible for this whole situation, and in dire need of getting their still-beating heart extracted from their thorax and forcefed to them.

As for my bloodline, i wouldn't worry about washing it completely. Reproducing 6 to 10 times would be enough to insure its presence for the next thousand years without issue.

you're country is giong to become sweden 2.0
if lepen isnt elected

How would it survive if your children are raped by niggers or raised in a society that promotes race mixing?

gated community's

That's the guy who wants to move to Japan retard.

Hence why my choosing of Japon.
The nation is safe for at the absolute minimum until 2100, and assuming they are not forcefully demographically ruined before the west collapse, i wouldn't be surprised if Japon stay japanese until the year 3000.

Implying the kikes will let any high IQ homogenous culture continue to exist.

kek, we are just buying time by migrating.

I lived in gated communities in the US and in Brazil and its shit compared to your white village in Europe.

You have to live like an endangered species that just waits for its death

kraut 4th reich when?

you realy think ((((they))))) will not cultraly enrich japan

JETZT

Oy vey

doint be a nigger leave the japs alone the dont need enrichment

The Kikes have no power in East Asia. It's run by the Han.

rubbing the salt

What the hell are you even talking about? I'm the problem now because I want to defend my culture instead of escaping to some meme existence in Japan? Sure makes a lot of sense, Pierre. Go make mixed-race kiddies in your xenophobic paradise in Japan, and let's hope your chillruns are mercilessly bullied for having a joke like you for a father. Perhaps your kids reward you with suicide and hate! Because they definitely will never respect you. The only thing a cowardly cuck like you deserves is to be run over by an Islamic truck of peace and your blood washed down the drain by a yawning Camara working the early morning shift.

Oh, they will certainly try, and already tried in fact ( pic related ).
We will see, the future is uncertain, whatever happens i'll make sure to prepare contingencies preparing for the worst ( and the best ! ).

chink land is never giong to be enriched by niggers
they run their own goverment

Probably not. They'll probably be invaded by some other Asian group tbqh.
>Obama isn't responsible for the Syrian refugee crisis by getting involved and trying to make Syria Iraq 2.0

I dont think asians are immune to the jew

doesnt bother me, this continent is done at least from france to germany and everything inbetween and northern from it

protect your country frogy just like they did in verdun agianst the krauts dont be a fucking coward!

Stop making shit up.
There's more to France than the Paris suburbs and Marseille.

That's because you're an idiot.

Denial.

It's stats for all of France fucktard. This year it was 40%.

belguim is still safe mate atleast if you dont go to brussels and antwerp

they chinks chinese hate the kikes but japan is very close to falling into erichment

Well thats the same for Germany, in my suburb there is no nigger or muslim. But once I go downton I feel like I was in Sandniggeria

I have never claimed to not be an egoist.
I am perfectly aware i want to inflict on Japon what the subhumans are inflicting on France.

Of course, the mere FACT that I will be the subhuman in Japon only strenghten my resolve.
If ME, a quiet, law-abiding, productive citizen, is what can be pointed out as the worst of the nation, well. It's a no-brainer, isn't it ?

Haha, yes, i am quite certain the hafus abominations i'll spawn will be bullied. Which is good, it means they'll have a future ! Acceptance and tolerance is death, oppression and intolerance is life ! ( where a country is concerned )
It should subsides by the time the grandkids are around, though. And besides, the japanese still fetishing the french for some retarded reason, so maybe they won't even be bullied. Whatever, i don't give a fuck, better than getting bullied to the point of murder by the niggers and arabs there is here.

>its safe
>just dont go to these areas

I would love to, if only the ennemy flown its flag high, and was outside the gates.

Try Faroe Islands