>high school parties
>3.8 GPA
>steady gf

fast forward
>studying at uni
>in a frat
>junior year with 3.7 GPA
>Math & applied stats major

I don't sleep, have no social life despite being in a fraternity, and life is kinda shitty at the moment. Fuck finals

Didn't seem like a big deal, should have cultivated better study habits though.

Kinda like a 24/7 chimp out.

Niggers, niggers as far as the eye can see

>be me 10 years ago
>oral exam on the holohoax
>told the truth about Hitler
>get suspended for 2 weeks and lost all of my friends.

Limbo

I spent my lunch time in the library on the internet

dats rayciss

I was invisible so everybody left me alone.

High school was alright. I definitely wasnt a faggot pussy bitch like so many on here complain about.

I wasnt exactly mr. popular either, but I was pretty cool with all crowds.

I played football my freshmen and sophomore year as strong safety before I realized high school football teams are a popularity contest.

I had a 3.2 GPA.

Lost my virginity at 15 to a girl named Chelsie.

I like hanging out with druggies and slackers sometimes, but not often. Their lives tend to drag people down.

I maintained a fake, modest relationship with the preppy rich kids. Went to all their parties and stuff.

Overall I didnt have that bad of a experience.

>loner
>missed around 600 lessons in the final year
>almost skipped more than attended
>still passed

Hung out with the jocks, the computer programmers, and the cute hippie girls

No complaints besides the bullshit math I had to 'learn' which has remained 0% useful in the creative industry I work in

Had 30 close friends. All lived in the same 5 street vicinity. Controlled the highschool, all my buddies and myself suspended constantly. Kicked out of school first day of grade 12.

Still went to university in Toronto, now making 80k, I'm 23. We are all still friends, and go out to bars and still fuck around and start fights. We are pretty much scum in our neighborhood, but we dont give a fuck.

Btw im a leaf, my internet provider is shady and I get different geocode

Boring. Spent my time alone in the toilet because I dont want people to see me wandering in the courtyard

Freshman year, humiliating and degenerate. Constantly vying to keep up with cooler and more popular friends, thought that if I didn't lose my virginity people would think I was lame so I allowed my friend to set me up with people I didn't know or care about.
Sophomore year moved to a new school and spent the year in isolation, didn't make friends, sat alone and read books, really helped me develop better character. Met my soul mate and sealed the deal just as the school year ended.
Junior year spent the first few weeks completely distracted by relationship turmoil, then one morning I ran away with my soul mate and that was it for my high school career.

Pretty wild ride, really.

It was awesome. popular as fuck, tight group of friends, and a hot ass gf. Biggest regret is not fucking more girls

All I remember from school was hating every minute

Staring at the ceiling and waiting for class to be over so I can leave the room and thinking there is no point to the whole thing

Anyone in here graduated before 2010?

08 here.

Awkward freshmen year, steady gf through sophomore and junior, dumped her that summer and fucked her best friend who I'm now engaged to. (Graduated last year, work a full time IT position straight outta high school) So pretty fucking good.

I was the strongest kid in my school, and best wrestler in my weight group for the first two years.

Jr year my parents were going through a messy divorce and I became a recluse. I hung out at a table alone listening to music, checking threads on Sup Forums, or taking naps during lunch time. Went from being a well known and liked guy to fading into obscurity with only one friend that I continue to talk to to this day. Turning 28 soon, have still only kept friends to a minimum. Dropped out of college my second year too.

Funny enough, first two years of HS I didn't care about my grades, had a GPA of 1.2 and the last two years I worked hard to get up to a 2.6. oh well.

Surprise, surprise, Sup Forums is 90% kids who were bullied for being weirdoes and now want to take it out on the entire race of their bullies, and 10% privileged white frat kids who hate poor people and minorities......hmmm.......

great bait
plebs dont give this guy (u)'s

Nigger detected.

>no metal detectors
>only 2 or 3 cameras (all outside)
>doors always unlocked
>friendly school cop

going back to visit my brother all this has changed, its a damn prison now

It was okay. Though I suppose it didn't quite resemble what burgers call high school.

Very awkward my freshman year, and yet I still had plenty of friends and actually became pretty popular by junior year due to the fact that I always smoked weed with the jocks and did hoodlum shit.

Cleaned up my act since then though.

>highschool
Kek. Couldn't handle being in that shithole. Dropped out my senior year and drove far away from my parents as possible. I used my college money to create a restraunt. Make 100k a year. Not a single regret.

Freshman- moved back to hometown from nowheresville, tried playing catch up with all my friends, failed miserably, moved across the country when parents got a divorce.

Sophomore- kicked ass grades wise, was kinda the loner kid, had a few close friends, saw a NIN show on the last day of school with a chick I liked, touched my first pussy that day

Junior- relationship turmoil with girlfriend, alienated from group of friends, parents got back together, moved back to hometown, swore off social anything

Senior- a few good friends, banged a freshman chick because I was turning 18 in a week, got accepted to university but really didn't want to go, graduated with honors

I largely kept to myself

I hated all of those fuckers.

amazing. High scores, great friends that are still with me after a decade. No pussy sadly, until the very last year.

Could still smoke/dip, was able to carry sheathed knife and rifle or shotgun was fine if locked in car.
1992 feels like a thousand years ago.

Got good grades and learned how oppressed blacks and jews are. Apparently it's nothing like modern high school. HS kids today seem a bit more redpilled cause of the bullshit.

Yes, 2000.

I was a wigger who smoked weed all day and dropped out. Of course I regret it but I didn't have a strong male role model in my life so I will use that as a scapegoat. I'm thinking about getting my GED and joint the army but IDK

i was too dumb and failed highschool, so I created own business and make 90k/year

Awesome. I was very popular, got an athletic scholarship to a good school. Tons of girls, tons of friends. I was a total Chad. Went to the best high school in my state, 0 niggers (pure coincidence). Had rich parents so I drove a Mustang when it was warm out and had a Lincoln Navigator when it started to snow.

I'm an oldfag and get a lot of keks here, but if Sup Forums were to meet me irl, you guys would probably hate me. Not that I care.

>but if Sup Forums were to meet me irl, you guys would probably hate me
why?

Poor normie

Hanging out with literally everyone at parties. Playing football, weightlifting, smoking a shit ton of reefer, listening to music and playing video games. Pretty much sucked. Never had any freetime, there was too much to do. The rest of my time was structured and based around an educational institution which brainwashed me to the point of believing in a two party system and life was just work. I don't miss anything except being able to solve any problem with fisticuffs and the lack of any major responsibility.

>kinda strange kid, long hair, always saying controversial things
>knew almost everyone a little bit but had very few close friends
>never had sex
>nervous wreck
>musician
>graduated salutatorian with 4.0 GPA

It's a deeply stupid place to spend your time. I dropped out and got my GED.

I was a loner. Hated some people, but generally just wanted to be left alone.

>But, user, your high school years will be the best years of your life

Fuck...

Are you me with shittier hair?

I hated it. I managed to get myself sent to the alternative school where I took online computer classes an was able to complete three years of courses in one year, so I graduated at the end of my sophomore year when I was 16.

Best fucking decision I ever made.

You can't join the army with a ged. Not right now anyway. They'll lower the standards when the next war comes. Then your failure ass can join my army but only to be a bullet sponge

It's was great until my best friend died literally the night before my first 12th grade final, everything went downhill from there

Also my high school was like a prison. Renovation of the entire building began just before Sandy Hook, so they implemented a massive security system in the completed building. I was always super paranoid about cameras and microphones, which they had all over the school.

I had different viewpoints from the other kids so I was never really accepted and was rarely taken seriously. Because in high school, or any other school to be honest, if you're different you can't be accepted and must be called retarded or strange. Those people who are made outcasts end up becoming the most successful because they didnt fail the test of being brainwashed like the other kids.

So my opinion on highschool? It's a test to see if you're worthy enough to be on top. If you wanna be like everyone else, you end up being low to middle class. If you want to be different and show your use, most likely you'd be middle to high class, being the inspiration to the mainstream world.

Ultra comfy because I don't live in America.

I liked it

I hated high school. I did fine academically, but it really sucked the life out of me. I was a paleoconservative at the time, and would constantly fight with the teachers about what they were teaching, that it was pushing an agenda and all that. It definitely was pushing an agenda, but neither the teachers or the students even knew it. I was the only one aware enough at the time to see it, so it was stupid of me to get all mad about it.

At the beginning of my junior year, after weeks of trying, I got into the alternative school in my district. It was for people with behavioral or academic problems. I had neither, but that wasn't why I was there. At this school, you get a "contract" for every one of your classes. It had everything you had to do for that class on it. When you come in to that class, you just sit down and work on your own, doing the assignments on the contract, until you get done with the class. The teachers would not accept any assignment that was worse than a B.

I went from not wanting to continue high school to graduating early with good grades because of this. Of course, the whole thing fit very well with my libertarian views - allowing me to work at my own pace without lecture, group work, or homework.

Complete contrayrian idiot.

It was pretty based for me. As long as you are friends with the jocks in high school, it's pretty fun. I got along with everybody, got along with almost all of my teachers (except this one black bitch), and got good grades. I can't complain about high school.

It was alright. The place was pretty nice though, it's an old monastery. The library still has the original stained glass and it has an underground tunnel leading to a smaller building behind it. Every lunch time, my friends and I went to eat in the woods, too

I kinda miss it

07 reporting

It was okay. I made decent grades, got into a good college, got along with everyone at high school, was liked (generally) by my teachers, even though a few of them thought it was too..."extreme" politically. Still, I had a decent friend group and liked everyone just fine.
On the flip side, I'll be 19 in a few days, and I'm yet to kiss a girl. Oh well, that's not a big deal, right?
The reason I was not super mainstream in HS was that although most students were right-leaning, I was a hardcore social conservative, which led to many arguments over such things, notably immigration.
At the end of the day, I think I did okay in high school

Where you at. I'm going for about the same major and may join frat too

Forgot to mention, this one kid I know asked me and a couple other people for help writing his "describe you hero" paper. Naturally, we told him to do it on Adolf Hitler. He ended up getting suspended for a couple days and was recommended to a (((psychiatrist))). That was one of the funniest events in high school.

>contrayrian idiot

Went and took the GED in my sophomore year. Two weeks later, got a certificate in the mail. Next day went and dropped out. I have always hated school, but loved education. This was late 2003.

>you just sit down and work on your own, doing the assignments on the contract, until you get done with the class.
Sounds like a nice arrangement. 90% of lectures were boring for me but you had to pretend to listen.

>Be New Yorker
>Go to New York high school
>Four years nothing but timbs, watches and shitty caps
>Get roasted for four years straight
>High school becomes a game of busting the most ass than everyone else

>became the most savage kid by senior year
>so savage I started roasting teachers
>one time made fun of the principal for not having a hairline
>didn't get in trouble cuz Muh good grades
>Mfw graduated with a 3.7 GPA

>Mfw college is a hell hole for me now

>bragging about a 3.7
lmao look at this literal retard
If you got anything less than a 4.0 in high school you should just dig ditches for the rest of your life

I bet the 3.7 was weighted too ahahahahahahahaaha kys

That's why I posted the pic related

Greentext that shit

Pretty fun. Made a lot of great friends in marching band. I don't miss it though.

Took all advanced courses and was with the smart white kids like me for my entire time in high school. Made lots of friends and had a 5.5 GPA on the 6 point scale. My advice to anyone that isn't a complete tard is to take advanced courses instead of regulars; you have to be willing to get off your ass and do some work, which separates the niggers, rednecks and spics out.

>flag
Hmm what happened?
Did GED and went Berkeley. So no high school life.

It was shit and I dropped out

I'm sending my kids to a private school because I'll actually care about their education unlike what I had

Thanks boomer parents for ruining literally everything

It was definitely a nice arrangement. I think all schools should work like that. It would teach kids to be motivated to do work, "self-starters" in interview speak.

I was the quiet loner.