Winning the electoral vote but not the popular vote has only happened twice in over 100 years...

Winning the electoral vote but not the popular vote has only happened twice in over 100 years, and the last time it happened it resulted in one of the worst presidents this country has ever had.

If that doesn't raise a red flag that we shouldn't let it happen again, I don't know what will.

>worst presidents this country has ever had
or so fake news would have you believe

I'd love to hear your justification for GWB being anything other than complete garbage.

his popularity polling was done by the same people that said hillary would win the election. we all know how that turned out.

i can no longer trust those polls

Hillary absolutely would have won the election if not Comey's desperate last-minute bid. Not to mention the shady shit going on in PA and MI.

I suppose Bush's extremelly low polling, yet winning his second term election was Comey's fault too. Definitely not liberal media trying to warp people's perception.

Implying the globalist whore wouldn't be a disaster president

what do you mean by shady shit, democrats didn't rig those states enough?

He won his second term because he lucked out and caught Hussein at the last minute.

I'm not going to deny that Obama won his second term a similar way, with Bin Laden.

>millions of illegals vote
>voting machines owned by George Soros
>people with ties to the DNC flat out admit they are rigging the election
Trump still won.

Sit the fuck down, loser.

What raises a red flag is when people think popular vote matters.

Saddam was captured 11 months before the election. I think that's before Kerry was even Democrat's nominee.

As long as the Democratic party is in denial with its faults, and as long as the liberal media falsely builds them up as infallible, I don't see working class Americans siding with your views.

your argument was that he was the worst, not that he wasn't shit. Stop moving the goal posts you fucking faggot. There have been worse in the past.

Also let's not forget
>99% of the media against him
>the fucking Pope against him
>foreign leaders against him
>Hollywood against him
He still won.

Yeah with votes being counted six fucking times in Detroit call me skeptical of the popular vote.

Democrats are corrupt to the core. They should be shut down with RICO.

Member when we found all his nuclear weapons and how saddam did 9/11
> neither do i

so salty hehe

You mean, if the corruption hadn't been exposed. Everyone would have voted for Hillary if they hadn't found out about all the corruption surrounding her.

Damn those Russians. Nobody would have found out if it weren't for those meddling Russians. We would have gotten away with it, and Hillary would be our president. Illegally funded by the Saudis, but the ends justifies the means, surely.

why do i keep seeing "the shady shit in PA?"

based citizen of PA here; i went to three polling locations on election night after voting (4 counting the one i voted at) just to check out how turnout looked and how many were using computers.

all 4 polling locations used paper ballots that were hand counted at least once.

I blame fake news

Such as?

I remember reading something about PA state police seizing some machines before the election due to suspected rigging from some Democrap buildings or something.

that was FAKE NEWS written by Putin himself