When I see people on the street who have donned their scarves, hats, and ear-muffs I laugh...

When I see people on the street who have donned their scarves, hats, and ear-muffs I laugh. These people are blatantly indicating that they were born of a weaker stock.

When I see a man who refrains from using these adornments in the biting cold I instantly know that we share blood.

Tell me Sup Forums why would you alienate yourself from your true kinsmen by wearing such cuck clothing?

Do you settle for gloves?

>Implying bear skin isn't the scarf of yore

Only a man as cucked as a brit would wear gloves.

Do brit's even experience winter? Or is 10 Celsius already too cold for you people?

>people who wear warm clothing in cold weather are weak

Do you go out in a tank top ?

jesus fucking christ I only asked you a question

Op confirmed for still a faggot

Where the fuck do you claim to come from? And 10 degrees is hot as fuck, only below freezing (0 degrees) it starts to get cold.

PS, ur a fegit

>Go outside without a scarf in -30C
>Die

dude what's your deal? who are you trying to impress right now? ask yourself that question.

People who don't wear warm clothing in cold weather are dumb and weak.

Yours is the type who, in a military situation, would make things as miserable for themselves as possible in order to show off how tough they were - and then, drag down the rest of the unit when as a result you inevitably get sick or wounded.

Being tough isn't going out of your way to be as miserable as possible. Being tough is to use everything you have to keep going - and that includes using your damn smarts to combat the elements by, I don't know, wearing warm-weather clothing in cold conditions.

Be careful with edgy people, they're really sharp.

>Bragging about living in an area where you don't get frostbites if don't cover your ears
top kek

What about socks?

>idiotic posturing general

If your best demonstration of your genetic value is wearing shorts in the snow, you're a failure.

this

as a former military member i can attest to this mentality

Agree my fellow white bros.

U y'all need a coat in 20.c u a weak cunt

People always say i should do this to prove I am a man. Or that.
As if their perception of me is where I derive my manhood. Their perception of me can slob on my knob, then maybe I will take it into consideration.
No promises.

Only the weakest of our society wear tunics. The alphas don naught but the skin of their fathers, as ritual permits. Hail Odin.

America has a vast array of climates. I bet where I live is as cold if not colder than coastal Sweden

>live in central texas
>spot a faggot wearing a scarf on campus
>mfw

>be in the military
>wear the cozy ''stand guard in the middle of the night'' clothes when out rucking
>get sweaty by moving
>pause
>freeze to death because you're fucking retarded

You don't know shit about arctic warfare. You either freezing while you're standing still or you're sweating when its time to move. And if you sweat you get wet and then you get really fucking cold.

Dry and cold is the way to go, warm and moist is not.

40-50 F is /comfy/

Right now where I am it is -20C and I'm still in just a coat and comfy as ever. Anyone who needs to wear more than that has a weak metabolism and wouldn't survive the winter if they weren't coddled by the warmth of their heaters.

How cold is it then?

Scarves are gentlemanly attire, pleb.

>it is -20C
Its fucking nothing.

Come again when you've slept in a tent in the woods when its 40 below.

Only when a man leaves his pants unzipped and wears no underwear can he be my kinsman.

If there's no icicle at the top of your schlong I won't even give you the time of day; your weakness disgusts me.

Yeah I'm former military too

Nothing frustrated me more than the attitude of "This sucks but I'm such a tough guy I don't even need to take care of myself in order to keep going"

There's nothing wrong with keeping your boots dry and trying to stay warm

No matter how tough you think you are your body alone is not stronger than everything nature can throw at you. If you don't do everything you can to keep the elements at bay, eventually it will wear you down. Tough and smart makes an infinitely better soldier than merely tough

>movies are real life
Top kek.
Vikings would dress warm as fuck during the winter, probably because frostbite doesn't give a shit how manly you think you are.

Come to Alaska and see if you last one winter with your pseudo-man bullshit.

Yes my brother. I feel the same.

>Snowniggers

mediterranean here (northern spain)

i only wear a coat and maybe a couple of extra layers. i love the cold and hate the heat

am i white Sup Forums?

Gosh nice strawman you have there, too bad it has nothing to do with what I said whatsoever

I know its fucking nothing that's why I said I was still comfy you mongoloid.

I shovel in -30 F only then will I wear a scarf because the snow will blow back onto your face then melt and then refreeze.

Alaska?

I live in Florida and went to a state forestry park to go biking. It was 70F outside and I went with shorts and no t-shirt. Everyone else had winter boots, long pants, jackets, and some women had scarves on. Some of them looked at me like I was crazy to not be dressed for a blizzard.

Are Floridians weaker stock? Why was everyone here such pussies for 70 degree beautiful weather?

wow, you're so cool

>my body is acclimated to cold weather so everyone else is gay
Good for you chief

YOU KNOW NOTHING JOHN SNOW

Cold weather must be new to you Abdul considering where you come from it only dips down to 15C.

i only wear gloves and a hat when i'm at work (8hours+ outside).
in my free time i refuse to wear it.
am i masterrace now?

Just saying that it doesn't really apply in the military. When you're in the arctic you're going to freeze no matter what, just get used to it. Being warm means you will get wet and that will make everything worse.

>his seed can freeze solid
my seed is molten and would never freeze, what weak blood you have

Considering it's Florida were they all in their 80's? Otherwise yes your state is shit.

Only a man who walks naked through Antartica at night can be my kinsman.

what is winter there, like 10 C? Come back when you experience real winter faggot

All young adults, oldest person looked maybe 30.

>Tell me Sup Forums why would you alienate yourself from your true kinsmen by wearing such cuck clothing?

Because I come from a country that's actually cold and understand that the force of nature is stronger than any one man's punny body and also I'm not insecure about my masculinity.

Lol at some Murrican thinking he's a tough guy because he forgot to wear a hat when it dipped below 0 that one time.

This might have some truth to it. I'm a faggot and I can't stand the cold. It is literally painful to me. I bundle up like a bitch if its below 60 degrees. Maybe I should consider suicide..?

Coastal Sweden isn't even that cold. Stockholm gets to like 70 degrees in the summer, where I live it's a rare day indeed when the mercury hits 60.

You're so cool, OP. Wow.

Awesome.

Totally cool.

Just like this formatting, OP.
That's how cool you are, just like this post.

Neato! Thanks for sharing :DDDDD

A week ago here in Tampa it was like 48 F at night. I walked to the grocery store in a t-shirt and shorts and saw people wearing those ridiculous puffy jackets, scarves and mittens.

I come from Chicago. 48 F is beach weather.

Move North you will relate with us better. I recommend northern Wisconsin.

You know nothing of winter, John Burger.

I must say you weak people need coats in the winter I must say weak

Most of the American North gets as cold as canada, leaf

My part hits -40 every January

Fun fact, doesn't matter if you're using C or F, -40 is so cold it's the same for both.

>Using a tool makes you a cuck

1. Not all cold weather occurs in the arctic
2. Sweat becomes an issue if you overdress during strenuous activity, it is absolutely no reason to underdress during periods of rest

> Hurr look at me, I underdress in cold conditions to prove how tough I am
> "That's retarded"
> OH SO I SUPPOSE YOU WANT ME TO OVERDRESS AND SWEAT AND FREEZE

I guess the joke's on me for expecting people to be reasonable on Sup Forums

Well OP one day you'll grow up and have things to do everyday and realize that it's not worth being cold all the time and just wear a fucking touque, gloves and coat.

>5 to 0 Celsius = winter jacket
>0 to -5 Celsius = winter jacket + hat
>-5 to -10 Celsius = winter jacket + hat + gloves
>-10 to -15 Celsius = winter jacket + hat + gloves + scarf
>-15 Celsius and below = fuck off I'm staying home

This.

And it is a demonstration of your genetic value, but not in the way that you think. If people see you walking around in the snow in shorts, they're not going to think you're strong - they're going to think you're autistic.

>IFYOUDONT GOT OUTSIDE IN THE WINTER WITH UNDERWEAR YOU ARE A NIGGGGUR

Because its either always -10C or 30C in my country faggot, Winters here usually (not since the last 2 years) last very very long, Sometimes from Sept-April ! Summer Jul-Aug

but this year and 2015 its actually pretty warm for november, Legitimatelly grossing 22c last monday ( south) and people wearing shirts

Its coat day for sure on the streets now, but indeed no cucky scarfs or hats.

but slavs are not white
yet slavs drink vodka in below 0 temps in a t-shirt

explain yourself Sup Forums

ever consider some of us live in Florida?
where its a 1/100 chance it will snow
and even if it does it's only in northern Florida and it's thinner than a piece of paper.
I'd like to see you down here in summer and call you a cuck for wearing shorts, instead of black jeans.

agree 100%, its 2 degrees F where I am today and I spent an hour outside doing work on my diesel with my only warm clothing being a carhartt. I also shovel sidewalks for one of the private snow removal companies around here. NEVER worn a hat or scarff and wear gloves half the time. Some people are fucking pussies man

that pic reminds me of the story of juan snow

You are bragging on the internet that you live in a cold place. This is how you live your life. Let it sink in.

>-15 Celsius and below

mfw that's beautiful winter weather
mfw it's not actually cold until -30

Fatty detected

Britcuck mad that his tiny pee pee freezes at 33 degrees Fahrenheit

>This entire post

fuck off all you retards who claim to love winter sit in rooms heated to 21 degrees

Coat and a knit hat. All that is needed

>Come again when you've slept in a tent in the woods when its 40 below.

Is that Celsius or Fahrenheit?

Dude I'm a leaf, if you didn't wear a hat, scarf, and gloves your fingers, nose, toes, etc fall off.

I plan to in a few years. Just graduated as an engineer so I'm going to work a few years and save money then move north. I can't stand how hot Florida is and all the damn mosquitoes and I want to live somewhere that has no hurricanes, earthquakes, or tornadoes and also has seasons.

hypothermia doesn't sound good senpai

but serbs are not slavs either

Check'd and kek'd.

t. Ulfric Stormcloak

>tfw comfy -5 degrees C and winter didn't even start yet

Can't wait for the real cold and snows desu.
My snownigger blood is rushing.

Probably some vancouverite or Torontonian brown ''''''''''''''''person''''''''''''

Ooen coat, running shoes and jeans until -20. Zip the coat at -20.

Maybe wear a hat if winds whipping up snow like a fucker.

I do this but I wish I didn't have to. My body just reacts badly to heat; if it's above 60F, or I start to feel anxious, my body overheats like a motherfucker and I sweat and itch profusely. So I just don't wear a jacket because my autism keeps me warm.

I thought like this when I was young.

Listen to this bong. He's made an intelligent post, for once. If only he could help reclaim London so we could finally shoot a remake of Mary Poppins, on location, proper.

>T. Fat guy in cargo shorts during cold weather

Do you not like comfort from a source other than your blubber?

Well, we are, but we're amongst the least Slav Slavs. We're more dinaric than anything (really tall, pale skin, big nose, dark hair and light coloured eyes).

It depends on the wind too. For example I can loiter around unzipped at -5 to -10, but when it's windy I'm dying. Especially during february when we get košava winds, they go up to 70 km/h.

I usually go out in T shirt and gym shorts even in winter.

Why did they cast some chubby Puerto Rican as Jon Snow? What an unworthy adaptation.

>he fell for the slavs are not white meme

divide et impera 101
while whites argue on who is more or less white, they disregard and ignore the true enemy

>Flag

You don't get hypothermia in a bit of snow

Good job, do you want a cookie?

>freezing cold
>walk outside wearing summer clothes
>get called an idiot

This what actually happens

here in Florida we stop wearing flip-flops at 60 degrees

the real tough guys wait till it's 50 degrees

No

I wear a winter coat

No gloves