HOL UP AMERICA IS EVIL BRUH

We have literally had a leftist SJW as President for the past 8 years.

>(((the daily show)))

Fuck off

I'm over it, so you can shut up now Obongo.

Gee, I wonder if maybe, just maybe, part of the reason you're not over it as a country is because YOU WHINY SELFISH FUCKS WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT IT

They'll milk it as long as they can, why would the nigger party allow such a bargaining chip to just go away?

What exactly is wrong with colonialism? If colonialism is so terrible, he should consider going back to Kenya, but watch out for Mad Dog - and I don't mean Mattis.

He's determined to stir as much shit as he can on his way out isn't he?

thats uncalled for

>be black president for 8 years
>do nothing
>end term
>blame white people
comedy central indeed

How dare that nigger say we're racist!

Dumbass sjw nigger.

I have a feeling this turd ain't going away any time soon.

He's going to remain a constant commentator on Trump's every action.

No, being victims for a century is uncalled for. Get a job. Earn your respect.

this. if anything king nigger caused this in the first place.

Is the programming in turbo mode right now or is it just me?

Did Trump really shake them?
Must feel like anudda shoah

>daily JEW

NIGGER

Haha good point!

>ooga booga dis da wite bois falt

Why did you give the presidency to a nigger ameritards?

Then fuck off you maple nigger everything you post is like you just got done guzzling 60 nigger loads and you keep cumming nigger shit all over this site, fuck off and go leaf in hell, poutine fucking sucks.

obama is the antichrist

>7

Looks at least 20.

Back to Africa nigger

Man when the fuck did Obongo go full retard? I didn't agree with the guy politically but generally he's managed to keep his hands clean of bullshit like this.

What did people expect? The minute Black America stops bitching and whining about how white people racism, the "legacy of slavery" etc is holding them down is the minute they lose most of their sympathisers in the rest of the population. They derive political capital from the constant bitching and whining, why would they stop it now?

Pretty much. Enjoy god knows how many years before he gets Alzheimers of ex-president Selfie Cryalot butting into any and every national issue of import

This sounds very likely. We aren't done with obongo yet lads.

> Rise up as an aspiration for change
> White and black people overwhelming support you
> Get into office everyone is happy, We WUZ PREZ
> Become a corporate whore, like true liberals said he was
> Fan the flames of blms
> Say whitey needs to change
> Says we aren't over slavery, jim crow, and colonialism
> Wonders why white people are starting to get pissed off
Fucking nigger

Got a version without the fuckingg david duke watermark?

I agree with Radish: Come Back, Colonialism

>YOU WHINY SELFISH FUCKS WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT IT
>stop talking about it and it'll go away
This has never in the history of anything worked.

>colonialism

America never had colonies. America was a colony and we used our guns to kick out the colonialsists.

We had/have some territories like Hawaii, Puerto Rico, guam, Phillipines, Marianas, Alaska, etc. Though we didn't treat them like the Europeans did their colonies. Territorial citizens and nationals generally like America. Some pacific territories have the highest military enlistment rates in the United states.

Don't call Muslims terrorists because then they'll actually become terrorists.

Keep calling white people Nazis and slave owners though. You're gonna love how it turns out.

I'm sure there's something earlier but "If I had a son, he would look like trayvon martin" was a pretty good starting point for the Obama shit that set back race relations 50 years.

Who do you think financed SJW?

Now that his army is in scramble he has to come out of the shadow.

That's a joke because he's on Comedy Central, right?

I think you (youd) the wrong leaf.

It's called the:

>Jew defense

It works every time against the brainwashed sheep

Obama is 100% correct.

The replies in this thread prove it.

Nothing, really. Africa would be even more of a shithole without it. RIP Rhodesia, you will always be in our hearts.

So you're saying white people are physically still enslaving blacks and colonizing places? It's not just whining about something that happened generations ago?

Man, I have been mislead something FIERCE, then.

I am so fucking done with this guy. My GOD what a whiny fucking asshole.

For people like him, there will NEVER BE enough to "overcome" this shit. Never. They'll keep banging the racism drum until it's nothing more than a lump of hide and string on the ground (it's almost that way already). It'll NEVER be enough for him. We could pay reparations, give them all da wite women, AA forever, EBT, welfare, a free pass on their racism, EVERYTHING and they'll still harp on about "muh slavery, muh Jim crow" blah blah blah BLAH BLAH FUCKING BLAH.

It'll be 2317 AD and they'll still be butthurt about this shit. Well have NLM marches on Mars!

Can't wait for this professional shitdisturber to get the fuck out of office. I can only pray that his wife and kids stay the fuck away from politics.

>elect black president for two terms
>'we're still in slavery'
lmao

Obama is easily one of the biggest reasons why race relations are at pre-MLK levels today.

the room suddenly goes quiet
the record player scratches to an abrupt stop
everyone is now staring at your stupid ass

>generations ago
Jim Crow lasted nearly a hundred years after slavery.
And I'm saying that ever since slavery ended, there have been white people that almost never stopped taking measures to subvert blacks. Even after slavery, black people(successfully) ran for elected potions and became upstanding citizens which made whites wildly threatened. Jim Crow was a response to this.

Where have you been the last five years? Did you somehow miss his Trayvon Martin comments? Obama has been fanning the racial flames for a long time now. Although you're right that lately he has been worse than usual.

> you're probably wondering...

He did nothing but stir shit while he was in, so why stop now?

>blacks running for elected positions and becoming upstanding citizens threatens whites
who's the racist again

fucking THIS.

No acting president should be taking sides in an ongoing court case they are not actively involved in. Utterly moronic and it just flies in the face of how the Law works in the States.

I went a long time thinking people were taking that out of context or something, but no, there he is, actively speaking for the virtues of a black hoodlum determined to be the aggressor.

>but we're great so we don't need you Donald

>people doubted that Obama hated white america

i think they may run his wife for president

> Obama fixed slavery
> Detroit is an even bigger shit hole than before
Okay.

Empire was hit and miss. Some people got roads, bridges, schools and hospitals. Others got their hand cut off because they didn't slather themselves with latex fast enough.

>boy
Sure thing MSM, you can see him reach for the cop's gun

Just like how people still hate the Irish

>i think they may run his wife for president

I've been predicting this for a few months now.

>muh black
>muh woman

It's a double oppression whammy for the Democrats.

A lot of people here don't even know we used to be slaves, treated worse than the black as we were seen as being worth less than them.
We got over it pretty quickly.

Explain to me how electing a black president isn't overcoming racism.

It's not eliminated. That's impossible.

But if a black man being elected the president isn't textbook "overcoming racism" then I don't know what the fuck is.

Stupid fucking cunt. Fuck Obama for trying to start even more shit. He has made race relations worse than any other president in US history.

Give them an inch and they want a mile.

It's not good enough to have a black do two terms, they all need to be black now. And the whole cabinet, and all the supreme court.

There's nothing we can do aside from saying 'no' or letting them do it and seeing how they spin it once they have all that

never ends. the world desires a future in which victimhood is the new currency

Obama was a liar
Obama is a liar
His whole presidency has been smoke and mirrors while trying to shove his SJW agenda up people's asses
He fucked over blacks, whites, etc
The only people that came out ahead under him were the ultra weathy

You thought Obama would try to unite the country on his way out of office?

Yes, yes, well done...Trump, HOWEVER!

lol
that's the best i can d

>America so raycis

>elect Black president

It was in a time before we saw the dangers of progressive thinking

White guilt and to prove we weren't racists. Backfired obviously because even giving niggers the most powerful office in the world isn't enough.

stop being a pussy

I disagree, OP. Reading stuff like Ta'Necheezy Coates cover story in the Atlantic this month highlights where actual race baiting sjw's anf Obama differ.

I mean, he's clearly a Progressive leftist, but I don't think he's ever been as bad as the opposition has painted him. Hillary was way worse.

>Ungrateful nigger president of the US for 8 years says White Devil is holding him back
What a fucking knuckknuck

i was reading a book called 'the menace of multiculturalism' by a man named 'pat buchanan' in the the year 1989

"She"

It's a triple whammy

heh

holy fuck this post was NOT worth the 8 captchas i had to solve to post it, jesus fuck. I'll take the spam over this shit anyday

Yeah not so much.

>Does everything the rich bankers and CEOS want
>Expands and starts new wars
>Expands surveillance state started up in earnest under Bush

If Obama's a progressive than I'm a nigger.

Really, nigger?

jesus christ, get out of the whitehouse already you racebaiting nigger faggot

Race relations are at an all time low in the US. He's right about that.

What he fails to realize is that he is the primary cause.

Race relations between blacks and whites were getting better every year up until Obama took office and SJWs were legitimized.

Everybody realizes that Solschenitzyn was talking about Marxists, not Jews, right?

>Becomes leader of one of the most powerful countries for two terms in a row (nearly a decade)
>Becomes a poster boy for "Not all niggers"
>But lemme tel u how we's still opress XDD

Then I am sorry, my dude. If you've done nothing for your people, even after becoming the most powerful nigger of all time - You have only proven how much of a failure you and your race truly are.

His father hasn't even descended from slaves. He literally migrated so he could be oppressed in a white country

As long as white males exist, especially blue eyed blonde ones, America will be considered a racist country.

These non whites operate from the point of view that white man = bad, everyone else = good. There is no understanding their behavior until you understand this point.

Well to be honest Barack you've had 8 years to fix things and race relations are the worst they've been since Rodney King

It seems a little myopic to shit-talk the US when you've been its ruler for almost a decade, no?

kek

At that time, Marxists, Bolsheviks and Jews were all one and the same.

You think the Bolsheviks run the world's media?

Modern leftists you mean.

Sore loser. Get over it. Obama won. Twice. Drinking your delicious tears.

> two weeks spent screaming about FAKE NEWS

> goes on The Daily Show

This is only the start lads. Wait until you see how far the Jews will go to try to establish the King Nigger "muh legacy, ebil White men didn't allow me-- with all my community organizer skills-- to do shit but fuck up the country." and with Trump, it's going to be even worse than it would have been. fucking vomit inducing. Wait until it writes the shitty books (both of them will), movies, streets named after him as the Jews keep going back "le strong black man be smart" bullshit. Will be never-fucking-ending.

The Daily Show is run by a nigger now who gets 1/5 the ratings Liebowitz got. Also, wonder why this nigger got nothing done, is there any talk show, morning show, late show, he hasn't done? I'm waiting for the Jews to let him play himself in a film so they can have an excuse to give a nigger an oscar. They did it with Nobel prize, why not an Oscar too?

The south has a deep seated racism towards anyone not white, they still are crying about the civil war to this day and have fought racial equality before the law at every step and find ways to subvert impartiality in order to try maintaining a caste system that belongs in the dustheap of history.

Obama is smart and he was a good president.

Also, the legacy of slavery still affects the lives of millions of Americans.

>be first black president
>still not good enough
maybe we should have just sent em back after Lincoln freed th- oh wait

I hate how the exact same quote is there three times.

A fucking leaf

Excessive drinking will do that to you.

what an angry little jew

I give you the first 2 but to put Jews in there too is retarded. They went after the jews as much as after Christians.

If that's not true then how do you explain idiots on this board?

*You'll take the spam and this shit every day.