You better watch the new star wars you fucking goy!

You better watch the new star wars you fucking goy!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=71wFYKrIm2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I won't be watching it, not going to fuel any more shit movies trying to milk famous titles.

So I don't get it, new star wars is about the multiculti resistance fighting a KKK empire, but they also want the empire to be a bunch of rainbow girls?

Three threads already yours is now a redpill thread

>female heroine who proves women are as tough as men
Guys, fictional characters now prove one artificial social construct is just as tough as another artificial social construct.

>tfw donald trumps worst nightmare only exists in fiction

And what does Donald Trump have to do with Star Wars?

goym you must buy a ticket

>DUDE LOL OVERWEIGHT AND ORANGE xD TAKE THAT DRUMPF

>b-but don't make fun of someone's body or skin color dats bad

Is all this pre-emptive damage control or stupidity?
I think it's the former as far as executives are concerned and latter as far as their mouthpiece useful idiots are concerned.

can they stop forcing political agendas into things i enjoy!

I will pirate it anyway, who the fuck gives money to jews in 2016.

>white supremacist organization
>black storm trooper

Cmon now, you're not even trying.

>at least four more years of this
Did we make a mistake, boys? Liberal insanity is unstoppable (the pendulum swings more left and less right on every arc) and all we've really done is delay the inevitable while making liberals a million times more insufferable in the meantime. At least under Clinton we wouldn't be getting these smug little Trump jabs every minute of the day like with Bush. I don't know. You can't push back political correctness once it's started.

no

Stop giving them your money.

>look goy! make the racists mad and pay to watch this movie!!! look how important this is!!! beat racism!!!
is this how the kikes are going to market EVERY shitty franchise they overpaid for to turn into propaganda?

No they needed the reality check, we must fight them for every inch even if it is a losing battle. I will not go silently into the night and neither should you.

Of course feminists want to call the movie "BIGGER THAN EMPIRE STRIKES BACK" and the heroine "OMG JUST LIKE HAN SOLO"

>dude bros
i have never seen anyone say this to anyone or in general, ever in person. it is always coming from a jewish facebook blog, or msnbc.

I hope it bombs but I doubt it will because holiday season.

>JUST LIKE HAN SOLO
>they can't even create an original character

rebel SCUM

I know, but it's just so demoralizing, my dude. Even when we win, we lose. It seems like everyone's against us. All I want, realistically, is for things to go back to the way they were fifteen years ago or so, and that seems absolutely impossible with how far gone we are.

You're thinking about this all wrong.

Wew I'm definitely not paying for this. Probably not even gonna see it

Poor trigger discipline

They're destroying the brand. I really wish Lucas wouldn't have sold it to disney.

Finally a film that prove female capabilities! ... in fiction.

>disabled

I really hope it's someone wheelchair bound. I really like scenes where they get tipped over out of their chairs.

lucas did his best to destroy starwars with his 3 new turds, probably thought only disney would be able to completely demolish it for good

welp my money will not be spent seeing that movie
I might even be giving everyone I know a free copy to prevent them for paying for it as well

its also funny how they are acting like this is brave new ground, Like in the original 1970s movie, Lei wasnt this badass no nonsense chick

Do we get to see Darth Vader slaughtering them all?

Have space travel and artificial limbs

>cant fix paraplegia

wew lad

Bull fucking shit.
Fuck leftists.
Truth is always the ALPHA WAVE.
They only exsist at our mercy.
They only thrive at our apathy.
Any signal of truth will make
They cower and shrink in fear.

We are watching them self-immolate in real-time.
By Dec.2017 the left will be done.
Democratic party will shrink to
Green party levels of parody.

Ill enjoy "acquiring" the movie.

cuck

This. Fuck these kikes I'm not giving them anymore of this goy's money.

one could have a transhumanist discussion on the ethics of polluting one's body with cybernetics, it was a recurring theme in Old Republic content

The night is darkest before the dawn my brother and it shall get darker still but the fire rises and it was started by us.

I will when a good rip is leaked online, just like I did with TFA. I'm not giving my money to Disney.

im going to watch it either way
i dont care if its being used to push a ridiculous agenda. its entertainment, and its something i grew up with. that being said, i will not be paying for it, nor will anyone pay on my behalf.

The night is darkest just before the dawn. Fuck 15 years ago, we're going back 150 years, culturally.

The Age of Enlightenment has run its course. The lesser men have proven that we are not all equal.

This is why I'm glad I prefer Japanese sources of entertainment. Japs are racist and don't give a fuck about feminists. I don't have to worry about Dragon Ball suddenly being about strong womyn who don't need no man beating up sniveling males and smashing the patriarchy.

this right here

Nothing new.

Empire in Star Wars was motivated by Nazis. Name Stormtroops comes from German Stormtruppen, officers look exactly the same as German ones.

They even have germanic names. They were all white, hate others and genocide planets.

Nothing new, Star Wars was always SJW.

No you just have to worry about yourself being a faggot manchild.

I made fun of faggots when I was 14 years old who watched dragon ball z.

I hate my city

underated as fuck

>this fantasy movie proves women are as tough as men

There are people who actually believe this.

Fucking weeaboo stop glorifying chinese cartoons and grow the fuck up.
It's always an American flag with this shit. Fucking manchildren think le animu is le coolest thing in the world. I don't know what to do to you weebs who have convinced yourselves that you are right.
Sure, don't watch mainstream kike propaganda like Goy Wars, but fucking anime? Really? Enjoy dying alone holding your semen coated waifu pillow. You are not helping the white race. Japanese culture is not superior. Fuck yourself.

Except that the Rebels were also based on Nazis… see youtube.com/watch?v=71wFYKrIm2g

Lucas based both sides off of Nazis.

>the bit with the orange alien

they're so mad

>he says while posting on a website founded by anime
>smug anime.jpg

>They were all white

this was mostly because it was shot in England so they got a bunch of British actors to play all the side characters

You live in Gnomeregan?

Great for you, Shlomo.

>white supremacist (human) organization
Does that mean the rebels aren't considered human?

One Black
Nine Whites

FBI Top 10 Fugitives according to the FBI race classification

> YASER ABDEL SAID
White. Really...

>Star Wars sucks!
>yeah I'm glad anime is better
>I-it's not better!!
??

Modeling the empire after a cool looking terrifying world power is not the same as turning the entire thing into an sjw propaganda machine.

Also

>le manchild xd

Filthy roastie detected.

Lmao top kek

Austin, TX. The post I've answered was about it

You're just mad that your media is infested with lefties.

>Is all this pre-emptive damage control or stupidity?
I think Rouge One was mostly finished by the end of the election. This isn't a full-fledged response to Trump as much as a "haha drump lost the election".

Jap culture is absolutely disgusting, they are the definition of subhumans. Anime is manchild faggotry, no better than Star Wars. Dragon Ball Z is unequivocally one of the gayest things I have ever had to sit through, but then again so is 99℅ of non-documentary TV programming.

Anime sucks, and is gay. Like you.

Consider suicide ;^)

nope not going
i'll let the fat nu-males go
i'll just pirate it

>projection the post
Consider getting mental help lmao

Buttblasted manchildren hahaha take a look in the mirror faggots it's time to grow up.

You're gonna get a lot of edgy manchild responses for that one.
>WHY DONT YOU WATCH A SHOW IN A LANGUAGE YOU CANT SPEAK ABOUT A FUCKING AWESOME SIX YEAR OLD GIRL WHO WENT FORWARD IN TIME TO GRANT A TEENAGE BOY WISHES??? HUH? LOL U MUST BE A FAGGOT

>Muh projecting lel

Whatever weeb, enjoy your crushing lack of human contact and morbid obesity

>look on the mirror
>see a 6'4 blonde haired blue eye male that is about to marry a qt conservative and graduate with a degree in electrical engineering
Okay. Now what?

>This engaging and exciting film will have men around the world showing new respect for the capabilities of the female gender

They do know that this is a movie and none of it is real, right?

just ignore it.

Upsetting white supremacists is their marketig strategy now.

There's no such thing as bad publicity.

Ignore,
torrent when available.

Hollywood is dying anyway. Record low ticket sales.
Chinks buying up 9/10 stuidos.

It's over.

>luis
>eduardo
>yaser
>victor manuel
>white
oh america, moving the goalposts of race to pretend they are still white since the 80's

Yeah you got me, Shlomoberg.

Now grow up fgt and stop larping

I guess my doctor is wrong when he told me I'm not obese. I got plenty of friends and a fiancé. So I'm not alone...I'm definitely not autistic enough to fling shit because someone likes what I don't like either. Hmmm...

Can I get a source on the orange alien thing?

I am grown up though and what is "leaping"? Seems like someone is projecting their immaturity.

Finally pol is back into the swing of things. The Jews are done. Trump is a small side project.

I respec the Japanese more than u or ur masters. The jew fears the samurai.

Haha how's your fiancée's son?

>Implying I'm seeing this movie in cinemas
>Implying new Star Wars is worth time
>Implying things to me about movies
Haha fuck you I like to wait until that shit's on streaming services so I can watch it in the nude

>"argues" like a triggered faggot on a gook fishing board
>being this concerned about a stranger's ways of passing time
>tells others to grow up

Nigger, kys already.

She doesn't have one. Are you okay user?

same

>delightful female heroine that proves females are every bit as tough as the men - if not more so.

They do realise its fiction right? They can portray women doing anything, it doesn't make it grounded in reality.

>Liberal insanity is unstoppable (the pendulum swings more left and less right on every arc)

they radicalize and so do we. The Final War for western civilisation is slowly but surely coming. God I cant wait to cap a commie

>Had to see a doctor and he had to confirm that you're not obese

Oh shit you owned me brah!

You're waifu pillow does not count and Pokemon cards aren't friends either weeb scum

>The movie also drew comparisons to The Empire Strikes Back and The Force Awakens

They're not even PRETENDING to be producing new material.

But everyone already knew that, even the ones that loved it top to bottom.

Is it racist and antisemitic to not watch this movie?

The new star wars are fucking trash.

I haven't watched either one so far.

If you pay for it, you're funding the jews.

Just putting that out there.

>he doesn't get a physical every year
Who are you quoting?

>waifu pillow and Pokémon cards don't count
Can you tell me what those are? You seem to be very knowledgeable in being a weeb. Must have struck a nerve when I said you were projecting ;)

This. Let's be honest people are gonna see it regardless, it's fucking Star Wars. But we should do anything we can do to distribute it so people can see it without actually supporting it or Disney.