Well Sup Forums? Which side are you rooting for?

Well Sup Forums? Which side are you rooting for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY
livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html
youtu.be/-evIyrrjTTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck it.

كيف تجرؤ! الله أكبر!

Just nuke the middle east. It's so fucking simply

Hope they kill each other off. I'll stand on the sidelines and clean up whoever is left after the fact.

EVROPA!

Neither. I hope both sides continue to bloody and exhaust one another for as long as possible.

Oh gee,I don't know ; you tell me.

Can't we gas both, I really wouldn't want to pick a side

Well kang, I'm personally rooting for the Jews. Looks like they're winning too! The only thing that's keeping Israel from ending the Palestinian problem, is backlash from the rest of the world.

Not really the Israeli jews I got problems with, just don't drag us into your wars and you can do whatever you want in the middle east for all I care

I dont care if you jews genocide palestinians. I just wanna see iran nuked.

The (((whiter))) one, of course.

You're next.

An atrocious stalemate that leaves both sides with immnumerable casualties civilian and military alike.

Jews, I would rather have ambitious world dominating leeches that add to the overall economy than shitty religious zealots that just suck wealth out of it.

This, but encourage (((them))) all to go home first. And hopefully the mudslimes follow.

The guys we sold the most guns to.

THIS LAND IS MINE. GOD GAVE THIS LAND TO ME.

youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY

I'm rooting for the USA to stay the fuck out of it and let Israel stand on its own

uk citizen writing allau ackbar in arabic. why am I not surprised?

>implying that wasn't the plan all along

Ironic isn't it? That Israel would use tactics the Nazi's used to eradicate an unwanted element from their society. Fucking hypocrites.

We don't use the Torah card anymore, leaf. We use the "fuck you we owned your goatfucker ass in 3 wars" card.

but why i thought wuz secret allies?

You people are soooo dumb.

If the Arabs succeed you can pick them off any time you want. AIPAC isn't run by Arabs

>winning
>last war with egypt had jews begging USA for gibs
pick one and only one
Israel wouldn't survive another war without western help and you know it you cucklord

Fuck off Wahabbi cunt
Your country is ruining the middle East

A slight jewish victory with so many sacrifices that it's not worth it. Like a nuclear war victory.

The cube, ya ahi. That fucking cube.

Guess my ethnicity

If palestinians were armed you would be shitting your pants and take a plane to usa jew vassal

I want to see Mecca nuked

Oh hey remember the time we were 80km from Cairo and captured the entire Sinai?

Good times.

Turkish, like the rest of Greece.

Faggot.

I'll always support Israel over desert cultists.
Jew hatred is a Muslim thing anyway.

That's not what I meant at all! I personally believe in deportation. There are over 20 arab states, and 1 jewish state. How about they go back to their homelands?

you are now away that the plan was to destory Syria and install an Extremist Caliphate that dominates the influence on the middle east to give US/Israel/Nato and excuse to nuke them all and build a wall around greater Israel from Syria to the Euphrates

Kingdom of Jerusalem

Israel doesnt matter to me, trade with muslims is more profitable than subsidizing and going to war.

Fucking red sea pedestrians shitting up the board again. shove falafels up your ass queer

fuck off, loo. You're not fooling anyone with that flag. Stop shitting up my thread!

Read it, they are not jews. (((They))) are trying to cover this up.

same. I want to start a business relationship with Iran so I can import cheap air conditioners and sell them retail to the states.

Neither let them kill themselves over their shitty god. fuck might as well throw the christians into the bunch too.

I was actually just linking the video that OP used for his picture, but thanks for correcting the record, greatest ally.

edgy as fuck dude

You won't win in the long term.
Israel will cease to exist in the foreseeable future.
Arabs are out-breeding you yids by a significant margin. The second you kikes try to commit a mass open genocide to combat this problem, the entire world will descend down upon you like flies to a carcass.
You lose Jew. You always have and you always will. How many times must history repeat itself before you understand this fact?

We're still here, aren't we?

USA could make so much more money from allying muslims than subsidizing a failed state.

really..... made...... me..... think.

1. We're not failed.
2. Why the fuck are you subsidizing us anyway?

Jesus Christ dude you people are nazis

>there are literally Sup Forumsacks who dislike nationalist (as opposed to rootless, international) Israelis because MUH JOOZ
>implying there is anything wrong with colonialism and that Palestein deserves their sand back
Bibi did nothing wrong

When two evils collide, good men hope they wipe each other out.

Rooting for the messican looking death god at the end of that video desu senpai

you do know israel takes hard earned tax dollars away from americans?

We are losing trillions in wars to secyre iaraeli hegeminey its cuckery.
We could instead make so mucg nore money with the 2 billion muslims in friendly than the 5 million jews we spend trillions on.

I can almost hear
going through his le jew infopraphs looking for that "kicked out of every country" meme

t. muslim
> How many times must history repeat itself before you understand this fact?
Your argument contradicts itself saying that history has shown how many times they have lost but you don't realize that it also means how many times it has scape death.

I agree. Israel as been a ridiculously unacceptable burden. Americans have been paying for it in everyway, monetarily and in blood and the powers that be are never straight forward as to why we're sending our soldiers to die or our treasury to be looted. Once you dig deep enough, you should be angry enough to want to nuke Israel. The word of Jesus and a healthy dose of ignorance is their only saving grace from the American people

fuck off we are full. genocide them faggot.

>not posting the video
I side with the good guys coming from the right

That's called an investment. Typical goy, no sense for business.

russia

Only Jewish state is one if the states of matter :gaseous

rev 3:9 Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you.
"Jews".

Also the video
youtu.be/-evIyrrjTTY

That's my only gripe with them.
But look on the bright side, would you rather those dollars went towards dindu welfare, or blowing up ragheads inna desert?

I love this one

No contest

Help the jews until the odds are evened out, then let them slaughter eachother.

>nigger is the first guy
WE

a false dichotomy is when someone presents few choices as if those are the only choices that exist

Yes, very good video, It seems like it is made by mexicans tho

Well.
It is africa before massive expansions

Not only that but they have outright betrayed and attacked you multiple times.

WUZ

It was made by a jew actually

Unironically rooting for Africa. Gonna spread as much EVROPA DNA into African wombs as I can before I die. I have some royal blood and shit so they can be KANGZ again.

You're all worried about the Jews, Arabs, the Chinese, and then BOOM you get flanked by the black soctsmen. It's coming. Just know that it's coming.

>bringing swords to a gunfight

>Not only that but they have outright betrayed and attacked you multiple times.

A mexican jew?

>bringing guns to a honorable sword fight
fucking jews I swear

Hating on israel in 2016 only means that your a muslim or that you're a muslim lover

It doesn't matter if they escape death or not, all that matters is that Israel will cease to be a Jewish state.
These kikes are going to lose their country before we lose ours.

literally same argument used by Nazis

Posted the correct version for you.

Please do

The spikes

WE must secure the existence of The Jewish state and jewish people at all costs.

The collective cringing,crying and butt clenching of mudslimes,SJWs,UN, and liberals is just too precious to give it all away.

>who claim to be Jews

>white jews have european genes
holy shit...

Fuck off mudslime

Ashkenazi's aren't ethnic jews