You all here love to talk about how the white race is the supreme race, but be honest with yourselves...

You all here love to talk about how the white race is the supreme race, but be honest with yourselves, aren't you just being delusional? I like how you alwayd compare yourselves with shitty mexicans and negroes, but never try to compare with asians and always see the jew as the enemy, never try to compare yourselves w ith them. That's because whites are a mid tier bully race that cannot compare to the asians or the jews. You have been controlled by the jews for how long again?

This whole white supremacy shit is a meme, bow down to the true Master Race, the Chosen people of God, the Jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf
jinfo.org/Chess_Warriors_List.html
jinfo.org/Nobel_Prizes.html
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.557668
vice.com/read/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_inventions_and_discoveries
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
jspacenews.com/10-jewish-inventions-changed-world/
ieet.org/index.php/IEET/more/pellissier20131211
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DELETE THIS!

Fuck off, kike.

>mid tier

Only because you see being a sneaky coward as something to be proud of

>the chosen people of god
Why did you crucify him?

I see no difference between sandniggers and jews, they're both semites, same genes, same religion, same shit. Jews just happen to be know for their wealth, but then so are the quataris, and as far as I know, quataris don't get any less considered subhuman even by (you) because they have money.

sage.

Too bad they have higher IQ and rule over you.

That's just ignorance. Jews are very smart. They are the most stalked people in the world, yet they somehow always manage to stay on the top in the end. The Bible shows that pretty well. They would become slaves, pray to god and repent, then defeat their enemies, and the cycle would happen again. It's amazing that even after the Bible it kept happening, see the holocaust.

Anyone can claim to have high IQ and pay "studies" to make retards like believe it and bow down.

If you were at college you'd know many, many authors are jews, and their books are incredible. Save for the marxist ones.

asians = jew niggers
jews = asian white trash

Bitch even your champion Donald Trump can't fucking compare to the Rothschild or even George Soros. He probably works for them even, his fucking beautiful beloved daughter is getting banged by a Jewish Master Race.

You're free to believe that. To me it's nothing special. You're obviously too smart for Sup Forums you should go to your master's side on JIDF forums instead of staying to rot here.

Everyone knows the jews have always been the superior people. All white people are jealous of the power, but they fail to understand why the jew is successful.

Every time the white man tries to stop the jew he just plays into their hand and they get more power. Look at Hitler, jews played him like a fiddle.

Funny how your self defense mechanism immediately noticed you were wrong and made you start insulting me instead of focusing on the argument

You're right. Greece, Rome, the Renaissance. Europe was so backward. How would be ever function without them? Strange, then, ta've been expelled en masse 109 times and counting. From England during the early Age of Empire (Edward I until Cromwell let them sneak back in due to puritanical derangement). How would we get by without anyone to steal, corrupt, destroy and censor every aspect our society?

>lost
>at the hands of his own race
Another example of why the Jews are the supreme race. They made whites kill off the whites, while gaining an excuse to use for decades when anyone tries to say anything against them.

Asians are a shit tier race that isn't even worth discussing. Theyre the most numerous people on earth, yet they've accomplished exactly zero. Their intelligence is low, though they do have some very tiny percentage that are actually intelligent. Asians are less of a threat to us, because they are not violent rapists like Mexicans and blacks, they don't control all the levers of government and media like kikes do. So fuck off schlomo. Jews have high verbal IQ but can't do anything right, lake ok at Israel, it's a shit tier country that relies entirely on gibs from the US and Europe.

>w-why won't you try to debunk my hoax!
keep'em coming, your (((arguments))).

oh shit you're right lets make clinton president since thats who the jews really wanted and since the jews are the master race they should get what they want
>lul buttmad

thats an admission of their inferiority
but as an inferior you wouldn't have realized that

that's true, jews made whites kill whites and now they are using arabs, latinos and black people to kill whites, they have something against whites, i dont think it's a coincidence, maybe whites are the only one who can oppose jews

Yeah, maybe they are, but considering how many times they have won, they probably just want to erase any possibilitty of defeat, even if it's 1%.

And also, what makes you believe they are not right? They are the Chosen, whites, the ones who oppose them, are Anti Christ tier.

What's there to debunk? An ethnic group that doesn't even make up 1% of the world's population rules over you. You can't say you're smarter than them if this is the case. And how can you deny them having higher IQ when they're better at chess, make lots of scientific advancements, hold their ground in intelligent fields (it doesn't matter if they got it through nepotism, they're smart enough to work the position), and rule over you despite being a small minority? Especially when they practiced selective breeding for generations to get higher IQ. Face it, you're inferior.

Scamming is intelligent. That's news to me, but that means a large bunch of africans are really intelligent then.

>they're smart enough to work the position
Stop it, I'll laugh my ass off.

>implying blacks have done selective breeding for generations to have higher iq
>implying blacks are good at chess
>implying blacks have ever manipulated anyone
>implying most Jews don't do white-collar work and are at least middle class
>implying Jews haven't made lots of scientific advancements
>implying being scammed over and over again isn't a sign of being inferior

You can't claim superiority, sorry.

The problem with world domination isn't that whites are weak, it's that specially bred-to-be-slaves faggots like you are here to drag everyone down.

>implying anything in your list can be accredited to jews
good goy, continue to relay their propaganda, it just makes it more obvious.

>Most people fall for Jewish tricks, as proven by the current situation of the world
>A few outliers therefore means that the white race is superior to a fringe ethnic group

>propaganda
Prove anything I said is propaganda, you double digit IQ retard.

>assumptions: the post

the burden of proof lies on you, fag.

Everything I said is facts. Your refuting is just "those facts are Jewish tricks" without any evidence. Tell me, are you saying Jews being over represented in Chess is somehow rigged? What about their scientific discoveries/advancements? How can they be dumber than your race if they rule over it, since almost everyone falls for their tricks? Your arguments are basically "I'm superior because I feel that I am". Pathetic.

i think they are right in the bad way, they want to globalize everything and make a world order, that fulfill the revelations prophecy which need to happen, but they dont believe in the new testament, so that's weird

>Everything I said is facts
Ho really. No sure it seems pretty obvious, you definitely don't any to provide any sort of proof or whatever. I seriously believe you believe it, so it's okay, you probably won this, shabbos goy. I'm so beat this this mountain of evidence that ranks me as inferiour in face of """people""" who cut their dick and don't eat pig.

They'll get enriched too, one way or another...

>95 IQ
>smart

the only master race is the Brazilian race.

web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf

jinfo.org/Chess_Warriors_List.html

jinfo.org/Nobel_Prizes.html

And it goes without saying most Jews aren't poor. Have fun with your cognitive dissonance.

The smart Jews, aka Ashkenazi Jews, don't even make up half of the population of Israel.

I was already humoured seeing your post but I really lost it at nobel prizes.

>the Chosen people of God

If they're so chosen, why do they have to corrupt the entire Earth in an attempt to resummon him?

Truth is, he kicked them to the curb a while ago.

Yep, can't refute anything. Even if they're biased in selecting prize winners, they still clearly are competent in science. Enjoy the decline in your "master" race to an "inferior" race. Top kek. Keep being in denial, it's hilarious.

For every scientific breakthroughs a non white has made thousands of whites have revolutionized their field of study.

The scientific achievement of the white race surpasses everything.
You couldn't name a hundred non whites who were combined as important for science as Gauß or Euler.

Tell me then one (1) thing they've done.

Where are the great Jewish empires non they're parasites that infest other already established countries and take it over from the inside.

Because they didn't know who they were killing but that doesn't make them not the chosen people.

WTF??? What are you talking about, write coherent sentences pleas fag

Their strategy is literally to corrupt the entire world. Do you think degeneracy being pushed on every single front is a coincidence?

Just look at the Nobel prize winners and look at what they get credit for. And of course they don't have as much ground breaking discoveries since they're small in population and have been scattered throughout history.

It does say in the bible that the Jews didn't listen and were stubborn a lot but still god chose to preserve them and that is why they exist till today.

You're still hung up on that self-celebrating ceremony? Nobel prizes are the perfect example of propaganda. Hell, you couldn't even come up with a single invention by yourself even though you could have found some worthless shit on the internet that could have somehow passed as groundbreaking.

If they are so smart how come they got chased from their trade centre by the NEET son of a fucking carpenter?

Your shit just doesn't add up. Maybe it could foo retards like you when they kept hidden, but with the advent of internet they can't even jide properly anymore, without deception, jews aren't worth shit. You're submitted to glorified sandniggers and to me that's hilarious.

They might have been chosen back then but right now God chose "everyone", anyone can be chosen if they repent and accept Jesus as their one and true savior

White people, without Jews to lead them, are a mid tier country at best.

Look at Alabama and Nebraska without jew leadership vs NY and California with Jew leadership. There is no comparison.

Better places to live? A more dedicated populace? A more subdued minority population? A more conservative group of citizens? A more masculine group of citizens willing to take arms to protect their country?

I don't get what you're trying to say here. Alabama and Nebraska are objectively better places to live than NY and CA. You have more rights, less social unease, and more people willing to defend their way of life.

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.557668
>Nearly Half of Israel’s Children Suffer Physical, Sexual or Emotional Abuse, Study Finds

vice.com/read/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11
>Rabbi Rosenberg paused, gathered himself, and went on: "This boy was speared on the man like an animal, like a pig, and the boy was saying nothing. But on his face—fear. The old man [looked at me] without any fear, as if this was common practice. He didn't stop. I was so angry, I confronted him. He removed the boy from his penis, and I took the boy aside. I told this man, 'It's a sin before God, a mishkovzucher. What are you doing to this boy's soul? You're destroying this boy!' He had a sponge on a stick to clean his back, and he hit me across the face with it. 'How dare you interrupt me!' he said. I had heard of these things for a long time, but now I had seen."

>In Yiddish and Hebrew newspapers, advertisements taken out by the self-described "great rabbis and rabbinical judges of the city of New York" have denounced him as "a stumbling block for the House of Israel," "a public rebuker and preacher of ethics" who "persists in his rebelliousness" and whose "voice has been heard among many Jewish families, especially young people in their innocence... drawn to listen to his poisonous and revolting speeches."

What's wrong with Israelis?

>Whites are the only ones who can be owned by the Jews.

Also, whites are being beat by niggers too lol.

You keep saying Nobel Prize is propaganda, but you fail to realize the people receiving the prize made discoveries or advancements to science. You can't say "this person's work is irrelevant because they received a prize for it". It doesn't make any sense. How dense are you?

Here's Israeli inventions/discoveries. Keep in mind this is just from Jews in Israel, so from 1948 and onward.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_inventions_and_discoveries

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside Palestinian in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

bump

>Their

Implying common whites have no hand in the degeneracy and empire building. You are not the driver, but your kind definately actively participates.

Care to comment on the fact that, over a span of thousands of years, the world Jewish population has been on a downward trend? Your tribe is thinning out.

What races am I?
How white would you assume I am?

Clues:
Not fully white.
European mix.

Just a reminder that Jews would not exist as at all if whites did not save them from genocide.

Without the wealth from other regions that are led by Jews, you Alabamans would be sitting on dirt floors.

Your welcome.

Nothing in there as useful as the wheel, but whatever. Let's admit it's all groundbreaking. It's sparse. Well, sure quality over quantity, but white inventions come in both flavours, so...

>What's wrong with Israelis?

They are too heavily inbred like all Jewish vermin

>White people, without Jews to lead them

Ah yes white civilisations can never compete with all those great Jewish empires, oh wait you can't create civilisations all you can do is latch on to others hard work like the literal parasites that you are.

You are rodents that feed on the scraps of white people, the only reason you've worked your way to the top is by subversion and corruption. If Jews are so smart why haven't you changed their elitist, cuntish attitude that has seen them removed from every country you've ever inhabited?

Do you really believe it won't happen again? You are a disease that destroys civilisations not create them. The world would be a much better place if the holocaust was real.

Same can be said for Catholics or the degenerate Englishmen.

Are you new here?
We hate leftists and dont care about Arabs.

>Thanks goyim.

jspacenews.com/10-jewish-inventions-changed-world/

i mean you are right, but if the whites wake up and realise how they are controlled by the jews, through the media and banks, they would be nothing of them, hitler alone almost wipe them out

>real America would be sitting on dirt floors if not for Sodom and Gomorrah

But why is that:
>Nearly Half of Israel’s Children Suffer Physical, Sexual or Emotional Abuse, Study Finds
Or that:
>When Rabbi Rosenberg wants to bathe at a mikvah in Brooklyn to purify himself, none will have him. When he wants to go to synagogue, none will have him. "He is finished in the community, butchered," said a fellow rabbi who would only talk anonymously. "No one will look at him, and those who will talk to him, they can't let it be known. The pressure in our community, it's incredible."
>According to Ben and Survivors for Justice, "The greatest sin is not the abuse, but talking about the abuse. Kids and parents who step forward to complain are crushed."
?

>Jews as parasites
>You as parasite.

You imply that common whites are not also parasites. But common whites have their own empires that have done what? Yes leach on other civilzations.

The US is nothing but a parasite leaching wealth from other civilizations though the petrodollar dollar. Common whites are as culpable for this as any jew.

jews literally have no culture

we had to give them a country that wasn't theirs because they are so shit

>If

Ask the Catholics or the British why their culture is so debauched.

You are new

Better. Too bad it doesn't change the fact jews are mostly subhuman money.

>higher average iq than whites
>subhuman monkey

What evidence do you have that whites are smarter?

No the Jews picked whites to breed and assimilate with because they recognized them as the superior race. Once the Jews have ruined every white country they will move on to Asian countries disguised as whites. The Jews don't care about any other people besides themselves. Once they have destroyed the countries they control now they will jump ship to the next big thing.

>higher average iq than whites
ho sorry, I must have missed it. Where did you prove that baseless claim again?

What kind of nonsense is this? This is like me saying you need to prove that niggers have higher IQ than whites.

ieet.org/index.php/IEET/more/pellissier20131211

>This is like me saying you need to prove that niggers have higher IQ than whites.
Exactly. Thanks for finally understanding.

Okay, prove that niggers don't have higher IQ than whites

>current year

Yeah, right, if you seriously believe this, you're beyond saving.

Which is it? Are whites doing perfectly well today, or are Jews, less than 1% of the population of the world, ruling over them like Sup Forums claims? If Jews aren't a problem to white people then why are you complaining about them here?

You get it wrong from the get go, jews aren't ruling over them, they're ruling over a few corrupts that slowing took over governments by deception and fear. Jews are a vile problem, as said earlier they're parasites, can can pretend they're strong because they take over but without an host they're worthless trash.

They won't get lucky twice, this is not 1940, people don't trust the media anymore and more and more awaken to the truth, the next extermination won't be so easily illegitimated.

>Jews aren't ruling over us
>board constantly complains about society and blames Jews
>claims they can't survive without leeching but it's been yet to be seen if it's true or not since they still thrive in white societies
>we live in the information age and STILL no one hates Jews besides a few people in a fringe corner on the internet

nice bubble you live in, I hipe you're not jew because it may sting a little when it'll pop.

>implying Jews are human.
>kek

This applies to you and not me, friend.

I'm not the one denying normalfags awakening the the jewish problem.

Any evidence of this, in the slightest? You really think that if you step outside and say to a group that Jews are evil and undermining white societies, they'll actually agree?

Well, for me it's really easy games since I'm surrounded by sandniggers, but yeah, while you'll be generally met with hatred/contempt, well basically, leftism, a non-negligible part of the population will listen and understand. Facts speak for themselves. For instance people notice when soldiers are mobilized to protect synagogues instead of the real populace. The more they push their shit the more obvious they get, even to the most obvious. Why do you think the last years have seen a massive surge of propaganda against antisemitism? Coincidence?

I've yet to see any antisemitism in real life, from anywhere. Nationalist parties in Europe have gained negligible increase in popularity.

well it was a long time ago and I have trouble recalling, but I think he had some kinda legal troubles that lead to that.

>he Chosen people of God, the Jews

Where was he during the Holocaust?