Why won't Trump supporters leave their safe spaces?

Why won't Trump supporters leave their safe spaces?

Other urls found in this thread:

texasobserver.org/hate-watch-racist-threats-spike-after-trump/
aei.org/publication/us-gdp-per-capita-by-state-vs-european-countries-and-japan-korea-mexico-and-china-and-some-lessons-for-the-donald/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gay

Because leftists are currently mainstream and bathe among normies. After 8 years of Trump this picture will be exactly reversed.

why don't anons reply to this post, because if they dont their mother will die in her sleep tonight?

>Red pilled growing stronger
>Blue pilled turning purple

It's happening

Rawl

Kanye will be our vanguard

Humm

The lack the ability to critically think. Trump supporters like to pretend they are rational and logical but that is a lie. They are controlled by their emotions, like a women.

They just want to be taken care of by a big strong man like Trump

r0lling for pic related

Because we live in fear of violence and retribution.

Most of us have real jobs and aren't overglorified NEETs shitposting as a career.

Really shitty diagram.

How about a venn diagram you sonsabitches?

>pic clearly shows redpill growing stronger
>it then creeps out and establishes strongholds in predominately blue areas
>Huge purple areas surrounding these red truthzones
>Blues are spreading out and running
>0 blue influence in a hard Red zone
>increasing red influence in blue zones
Liberals can't extrapolate any thought past the current moment, who knew?

You aren't oppressed for following Trump, special snowflake.

Not black or a jew please. Although I will take those black jew dudes, they seem cool

pls give USA citizenship

I see this as plenty of reds following things on the left while the libs don't seem to make an effort to follow the right and see what they have to say.

roll

>hillary supporters literally block/unfollow trump supporters as a shaming strategy and encourage others to do so

>LOL TRUMP SUPPORTS LIVIGN IN AN ECHO CHAMBERS, CLINTON SUPPORTERS MORALLY SUPPERIOR

fuck off.

I'm not oppressed because I cover my ass and prevent myself from being oppressed.

Still, you know I am right.

Anonymity is protection. Anime avatars are a shield.

So you're saying republicans are a cohesive group that works together instead of splitting up aimlessly?

what a shithole

they rely on their in group's social support to maintain their beliefs

rolling and saging

Going on a vastly liberal platform and publicly endorsing Trump is the definition of leaving the safe space. Why the fuck would you follow Hillary supporters on twitter or any liberal at all.

More data. Why do Trump supporters opt for lies from commoners than half-truths from the media?

>Luggenpresse
>Half-truths
>CNN=(((verified))) journalists

reminds me of a bullet going through glass

Well if you can't trust the press, who do you trust?

I don't know how this is supposed to be accurate given that a large portion of the internet material we produce is based upon the lefts ignorance and retardation, we spend an inordinate amount of time sifting for gold in the pile of shit that is their corner of the internet whilst they rarely venture into our hallowed halls and when they do they are usually either converted or spend the next week in the fetal position shaking and clutching a stuffed animal.

>right wing groups are insular on a social networking site that actively censors them
I think we really learned something here today

I still like that burgerland is 76.

The numbers

Roll

Rollin

>Niger
ffffff

Created by the lying press? Or the lying obama administration? Or liberal universities? Or trolls online? Where does your faith lie?

>remarkably cohesive group
Feels good man. Ethno-nationalism is the way.

roll

Because anytime they do, libtards just block them.

rollin for a fun one

well thats not fun at all

roll

Very underrated post. Being right wing is being "evil" according to mainstream culture, so those who identify as such are excluded and pushed aside by the general public.

Think about it, which is more likely: a triggered leftist user blocking an "evil far right nazi" or the other way around?

O FUG

It's only going to get worse once Twitter bans all dissenting thought and the right migrates to Gab.

rolling

vape in my pussy and call me your meme slut

rerolling cause abortion

>People with even moderately conservative opinions are ostracized and blocked by progs the moment their views offend the Left's faggot sensibilities.
>"Lol why are all the Drumpftards in their own little world?"

Once again, we see that progs have zero understanding of consequences or causality. I'm so shocked to learn this.

Roll

Because Hillary supporters are all trollbots and Trump supporters just use Twitter to pass along news not covered by MSM.

>Barely any of twitter follows solely Clinton
>Leftists still don't understand how they lost

Eat shit.

Also rolling.

the left live by the words 'ends justify means' and it allows them to sink as low into lies and hypocrisy as they require

WPWW?

This.

rollan

lol

Hell I saw a Clinton surrogate on Tv say she didn't follow Hillary on Twitter but did follow Trump. Fact is, everyone knows Hillary doesn't use Twitter. Following her is pointless.

NOOOOOOOO

All those fake twitter accounts for nothing huh

MONGOLIAAAA

All this says to me is that Trump is winning so much that even the libcucks' friends are starting to turn on them

I don't.
question. why do so many trumptards wanna follow an obvious libtard?

why couldnt hillary supporters convince all those people who didnt follow anything related to the election to join them. what did they have to lose by getting involved?

trump supporters arent in a safe space they just have better arguments. they took over a chunk of twitter. hillary supporters failed to present anything other than "its her time" and "racism"

texasobserver.org/hate-watch-racist-threats-spike-after-trump/

Fugg

such a faggot

Literally this. Liberals use apps that auto-block everyone who follows Breitbart or other accounts that challenges their worldview.

Right wingers aren't the ones who believe in safe spaces.

pretty much. the left has no problem with lying as long as it "benefits the people" of course you have to wonder how they know that it truly benefits the people

why would winners care about losers?

It's called the block button, bans etc

because trump supporters are smart and have better arguments.

keeping up on the news what the oposition believes. i regularly watch john stewart. because echo chambers are dangerous

because democrats are wrong about everything

democrat have basic facts and morality wrong

rol

> i regularly watch john stewart. because echo chambers are dangerous

I don't

Then why do poltards complain when sjw's ask for safe spaces?

>News
How do you know it's true? Especially if it's just some unknown source on twitter?

I don't even have a tv and haven't since 2001

do you?

They could have had "safe spaces" already if they wanted to. Mentally sane people call them private clubs.

They don't want create a safe space for themselves though, they want to ban people they don't like from public spaces.

Where are these good arguments from Trump supporters? Because the vast majority of "arguments" I've seen had the Trump supporter completely ignorant of anything outside of dated, shitty memes and saying "what about hillary".

>Better argument
Basically shilling actually racist memes and misinformation to gullible people. That's like Sup Forums

I said share news. Not make up shit. Fuck you're dumb.

that was sarcasm

But Breitbart isn't real news

Official numbers released by both private and federal groups and intelligence agencies.
I then take those numbers and compare them with numbers taken from different sources on the same subject, let's say racial crime stats. If the numbers are the same or close, then the study is likely legitimate. if not, then further reaserch is required to draw a conclusion.

Example: CNN says Blacks don't commit more crime. But Drudge report, FBI stats, and private investigations into the matter say otherwise. I can therefor conclude that CNN is either wrong, or more likely, lying.

>Liberals use apps that auto-block everyone who follows Breitbart or other accounts that challenges their worldview

I've gotten added to lists based on statements and then been blocked by people who I've never interacted with because they block everyone on certain lists.

kys

no democrats are wrong about everything
capitalism ended salvery
great dep an08 = government regulation
atomci thorium clean safe
mass produced housing make huge cheap far apart houses easy to make, dems block because crony banks n gov want to shorten supply
hong kong and usa are no1 and 2
aei.org/publication/us-gdp-per-capita-by-state-vs-european-countries-and-japan-korea-mexico-and-china-and-some-lessons-for-the-donald/
so you have been lied to
you are wrong about everything and I jsut woke you up
fight you democommy uges
watch yaron brook and alex epstein
environemtn is safer and cleaner than ever
there is no man made global warming is a tax money scam
:)

well you should read or watch something from the left. its a lot easier to destroy the lefts arguments if you know what their arguing.
litterally every libtard watches john stewart religiously

Are you in bizarro land? Twitter is fucking flooded with Trump bots.

yes it is
as is drudge
CNN who predicted hillary win=fake news
polls all hillary ahead by 15%=fake news
you get all pro sports have steroid fake muscles right?

and they don't wanna hear alternative views

lol no. but you can stream it on youtube.