Why can't millennials find well paying jobs?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BjyKJQ-oD5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Decades of mass immigration and a decline in education.

Its the fault of society mostly. Back before globalism, the average 95 IQ man could get a factory job right out of high school that had an adjusted to inflation benefits of $60k a year, 20 days off, and a pension at 55, and goods were cheap enough that only one income was needed. (There also wasn't as much bullshit consumerism with gadgets too.) Those days are gone, and those same 95 IQ people are pushed into now getting 60k in debt, and a 15k a year job with no benefits, as they spend every last dime they have on the next video game or electronic synapse genocide to dull their pathetic lives away.

there are only so many arts and crafts degree jobs to go around

Pretty much this.

I'm fucking swamped by software dev jobs. They would be taking a small pay cut over my current job if I was forced to find a new gig, but we're still talking $90k/yr salary with healthcare usually included.

Because they're commie faggots.

This shit started in the 1960's you stupid hippy.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BjyKJQ-oD5I

>"Follow your dreams!"
I'm going to tell my kids to get a full-time job as soon as they're legally able to so they can appreciate the value of time and money. If they want a degree I trust that they'll have learned what it means to be £30k in debt.

Obamacare making it so no company in the country is willing to give someone more than 29 hours a week.

Mass unchecked immigration accompanied by by nonexistent regulations on hiring and barely paying them, making it so they don't hire anyone else.

Older people keeping their shitty management position instead of upgrading to corporate and keeping it so the younger generations paid garbage.

There's a portion of people in the millennial demographic that are worthless parasites who do nothing but leech off of someone or something while breaking as many laws as they can, but it's less common than the mainstream media would like you to believe.

Tough times breed strong people,
Strong people create good times,
Good times breed weak people,
Weak people create tough times...

Guess where we are on that cycle?
>protip: life has never been this good in the entirety of human history.

I have a $55k/year job. I have two friends who pull in $175k/year (with their wives' income it is close to $220k/year) and I'm better off financially than they are.

I really think it has to do with all the shit they buy. They have new cars, new phones, new clothes, new tablets, new TVs and that is all on top of them eating out everyday for lunch and dinner. One of them is having an affair so he is literally paying for 2 women and the other one is such a hardcore alcoholic he is drinking himself into debt.

It is not that they can't find good paying jobs or save their money, they just cannot stop spending money.

They are too stupid to study STEM, too arrogant to go to trade schools, so they study retarded liberal arts like gender studies and sociology.
Those things don't make money, and they only learn cultural Marxist bullshit instead of real skills

>Older people keeping their shitty management position instead of upgrading to corporate and keeping it so the younger generations paid garbage.

This. My manager is 67. He is going to retire at 72. He has been manager for 43 years. How the fuck is that possible? Why hasn't he moved up? What is going on?

In a society where it's impressive to 'marry' your job, you kinda wanna steer clear of cucks.

low growth, low investment, high debt economy.

90% of STEM jobs pay shit

Literally only TE pays well, and even that is selected for basically programming or certain venues of engineering

My friends and I are all getting $60k-100k offers in software engineering

try again poopdick

Uh, yeah that's exactly my point dip shit, -only- the TE portion pays well

Also

>Software "Engineering"

meme tier

>>protip: life has never been this good in the entirety of human history.

Yeah no.

Having lots of gadgets and flat screen TVs doesn't mean good, son.

> Go to college to get Masters in International Trade and graduate in early 2010's
> Sequestration. All government jobs dry up
> Great Recession. All jobs in general dry up.
> Anti-globalism wave. All international trade jobs dry up.

Fuck me

>Steve-O pic
>Why can't millennials "_____________"

Fucking stop

Because the workforce hass gone though the roof thanks to immigrants and women being forced to work instead of marrying and shitting kids.

Wage compression.

That, and millennials are lazy cunts who take up crappy pointless degrees in college instead of learning a trade.

I don't know what the age +14 generation is called right now, but they already seem pretty based.

Sounds like some jealousy.

I wake up in the morning, decide if I want to put pants on or not, go down stairs in my house, and code while collecting six figures.

Feels nice man.

Don't you want to accomplish something with your life user?

Even basic internships require 3 years experience in a similar position. How the fuck are we supposed to enter the workforce?

Do you have any idea how much free time I have to pursue hobbies?

Sometimes I just blow a day off and go shooting. Sometimes I drive down the road and go bowling for lunch, Sometimes I do yard work all day instead!

It's fucking great! I put my 10k hours in on dev over the last 5 years, so this is the payoff!

because Millenials are retarded as fuck