Dinduetta collects 100k in welfare for imaginary children

>A Pennsylvania woman is charged with accepting more than $100,000 in welfare benefits for three children who were never born, authorities said.

>Sabrina Strothers, 23, surrendered Monday to police on charges of theft, forgery and welfare fraud, according to a police affidavit.

>Detectives from the Allegheny County Court District Attorney's Office said that Strothers was pregnant with triplets in 2008, but that the babies were never born.

>Strothers received $89,453 in medical assistance funds, $37,269 in Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program benefits and $2,073 in Temporary Assistance for Needy Families grants — totaling $128,795 of illegal benefits from Pennsylvania's Department of Human Services

nydailynews.com/news/national/pa-woman-charged-100g-welfare-children-born-article-1.2909522

How fucking incompetent is our government to just hand this idiot over 100k???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
youtu.be/bfL1UzreWQY
mvlehti.net/2016/11/15/a-somali-politician-in-finland-spent-44-000-euro-of-child-benefits-allocated-to-her-sister-living-in-britain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>$89,453 in medical assistance funds

so 2 visits to the doctor in burgerland?

5bux says they give her more after she gets out of jail

we need to kill ALL black """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

She must have had a pooloo doctor who was willing to play ball with her.

Enjoy the fbi at ur doooe

That's my county

I want my niggerbux refunded

if only dey had mo money fo dem programs

reported for hatespeech.
I mean it's all fun and games with the funny pictures and memes, but these kind of statements can really normalize racism, and we all know where that can lead

>we all know where that can lead
such as not racemixing and destroying white culture from the inside out?

>to just hand this idiot over 100k???
She's a fucking mastermind.

yeah I'll have to ask you to stop here. Please dont make it any worse for you than it already is.

Committing these kinds of hatecrimes online because you think anonymity acts as a shield: well, I have news for you.
Every statement you post on the internet actually has a number attached to it, it's called an internet address number, and the police have access to them.

I hope you haven't destroyed your future with these reckless cyber-incitements, but I couldnt stand by and watch as this obvious evil was transpiring.

evil is often just good people failing to act. So I acted. I hope you will learn your lesson

A three day week? The cost of freddos raising? Free holidays in Devon? What pray tell.

That pasta is perfect

We're like this as well tbqh. Scammers here applied others for child welfare and got like 7 million once, to their own bank account though. Got caught WAY too late

You work as hard as you can, and the government strong-arm robs you of your wages.

And then they give it to "people" like this. Human garbage.

Daily reminder that you are quite literally a slave, and "people" like Sabrina Strothers are your masters. And there's nothing that you can do about it.

Eh, better poor parasites than rich ones.

What the hell is white culture? 50's Americana? That shits dying no matter what racist president you elect.

This is not an isolated case for sure

I'll take "Things that will never happen" for 500, Alex...

I wanna know how they even get welfare. I applied once when my company closed but got denied, but it seems like every nigger is on it

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS

>and we all know where that can lead

some nigger in Houston recently got busted for adopting 7 mental kids an locking them up in a closet and just living off the welfare. Really sick shit, niggers are not human

>Idiot

Call her many things, but an idiot is one she's not

You forget that in burgerland
we don't send people to court for their opinion right?
also if you get traumatized and triggered over mere words like nigger or fat
you need to grow up

It's not illegal to be racist in the USA

...glory?

youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk

Hitler was truly the greatest man in History.
I don't get why France and Britain hate Germany so much.
Germans are the Master Race

this. look into her eyes. she's extremely intelligent.

how do we fix niggers?

HER FOOD ASSISTANCE IS MORE THAN I MAKE AFTER TAXES

I'M GONNA FUCKING LOSE IT!!!!!!! REEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>dindu out jews the jews

Reminds me of this:
youtu.be/bfL1UzreWQY

FUCK YOU SUBHUMAN SWAMP MONKEY NIGGER

GODS ONLY MISTAKE NIGGERS

We had a similar case of welfare scam in Finland. Dindu woman kept receiving benefits for her sister who moved to the UK. Total 44k Euros

mvlehti.net/2016/11/15/a-somali-politician-in-finland-spent-44-000-euro-of-child-benefits-allocated-to-her-sister-living-in-britain/