Why do s*aniards hate us so much? Is it because we are a german nation?

Why do s*aniards hate us so much? Is it because we are a german nation?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Argentina
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentina
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gibraltar#Modern_history
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> blue = white
How much of this is true, is argentina realy white and will it stay white?.
Are people therere very racist against dark skinned or will it change and will become just like there 'other german nations' same goes for chile.

cuz you're a hof country (hover over flag country)

Probably because you're niggers

But I love argies

Because they envy you, my white brothers

>proud of being Nazi rape babies

lmao

Thought you guys are greasy guidos more than anything?

yes, they are white. And will probably stay that way.
yes, they are racist against dark skinned. And it will probably stay that way.

now i want the answer of an argentine butthat's going to take a long time...

but we love Argentina u retarded fuck, u and Cuba, we h8 Peru and sometimes Colombia and Venezuela and we despise Ecuador and Bolivia and don't give a fuck about the others sorry

Germany is almost white, you dirty niggers tut mir leid

Que creen los suramericanos y hispanos de los America (como yo) que aprenden español? Me parece que gente en mi pais que habla español nunca quiere ayudarme aprenderlo y nunca me hablan en español.

we are not white, we have brown and somewhat whites and somewhat niggers.

I dont really care the color I am or you or anybody else , just the man I am or you are.

fuck this stupid posts

>This is considered white in South-America

Not to mention that no white nation would try to stone the Top Gear crew like a bunch of sandniggers. In fact, sandnigger countries behaved themselves more than Argentina.

Im basically an argie in disguise.
Yes, we are white.
At least Uruguau is very tolerant unfortunately but there's still banter against the darkies, and no, we will not stay white

>we will not stay white
explain is it the outbreeding?

porque luego ustedes se ponen triggered si hablamos español

>german nation

Okay, when the fuck did this meme start? If anything you are an Italian nation. I lived in Argieland back in 03-05. Most of the people I met, that weren't disgusting shitskin cartoneros, had some Italian, French or Spanish descent. Hell, I met more Jews and Norwegians than I did people with Kraut names. Where they all hiding? Is this yet another shitty meme by the 'whitest country' in South America.

Not quite sure how it happened, but more and more children nowadays are brown, if im not mistaken like 30% of babies born here now are of part african heritage.
Also, lots od immigration from venezuela lately, and a lot from bolivia and peru for Argentina

Disgusting...
Well i can't blaim you same shit happens here in this shit hole.....

Yeah the definition is too wide, yet there are some of them.

OP is trying to bait I think.

we are a fucking mixture of different races/nationalities, but mostly Spanish or Italian.

>if im not mistaken like 30% of babies born here now are of part african heritage.

This is a fucking pity. If there was something I loved about Argentina and Uruguay when I lived there was the complete lack of niggers. I saw like 1 nigger in my 3 years there and it was a family that worked for the American embassy in Argentina.

You were supposed to be golden nugger ;__;
Now your gonna use progressive tax systems like we did.

>fuck this stupid posts
the white argentinian meme never gets old
t. dog-fucking leaf

I found it curious that there's a lot of British settlements in Patagonia. Considering the history between your country and U.K. Then I read about how Brits where basically your number 1 importers before WW1. Funny how things change.

On that note, Argentina has some glorious countryside. Had a chance to tour around Patagonia, Ushuaia, Bariloche and some other places while I lived there.

May I ask you a question?
Why do you talk like if you were an enlightened mixture of Paulo Coelho and CuntoMcAllister?

There's banter towards dark skinned people yet we don't hate them. Like it's supposed to be.

I just dont care anymore, im moving to my grandpa's property in Friuli anyway. I always wanted to go back to my ancestral homeland.
Is not like they are everywhere yet, I'd guess most are close to the country side and not Montevideo and those who are in the city live in their own shitty neighbourhoods. But still, its just a matter of time til they grow up and start stealing/killing.

Here there is banter but they want to remove it....
Northern italy, i see good luck then.
italians ought to be smarter than us i hope..

You need to find a solution.

Nah, we only hate argentinian men, just like everyone out there that is not an argentinian man

I'm not white, im the niggerest nigger in the history of niggers, that fits your narrative better?

I didn't know about that, basically all came down to Falkland islands, now a lot of people 'hate' England even if they dont know jack shit, just because our government tried to save face by finding a common enemy and 'unite us'.
The government or dictadura (dictatorship) was losing power, so they went to war, asking donations from citizens to 'fund' the war, saying we were winning and trying to keep the morale up.

Yes the south is pretty nice, still haven't had the chance to visit there.

Thanks, i hope for the best for you and your peeps.
We are too long gone, it was fun while it lasted

u jelly m8?
spanish women are top tier desu

>The government or dictadura (dictatorship) was losing power, so they went to war, asking donations from citizens to 'fund' the war, saying we were winning and trying to keep the morale up.

Yeah, I got redpilled hard about the Falklands by my friends dad. Argentine-Italian who use to own a shipping dock. I think most educate people understand the truth behind that war.

>Yes the south is pretty nice, still haven't had the chance to visit there.

I'm not sure how expensive the trip is for locals. When I lived in Argentina as an exchange student we got a really good deal with the U.S. Embassy. Don't remember what it was all about. Mind you this was before your currency went to shit in the early 00s.

>tfw seconds after calling you darker skinned friend "negro" a senegalese as dark as a shadow appears

>An american knowing something for fact

Leave pol, travel more

That's is not considered white at all, in fact that's top banter target here

>Here there is banter but they want to remove it...
That sucks. IDK why black people are such pussies everywhere else. I have a couple of black friends and we always laugh our asses off poking fun at each other. They're the coolest people I know. If they played victim like pussy ass american niggers and forced this "white guilt" meme then I'd probably hate them as much as you guys do. I hate racism (ACTUAL racism) and especially when it goes one way like black people are trying to push onto white people. Then they wonder why white supremacists start popping up. Even my black friend agree on this. Americans are so self-centered they have nothing to bitch about other than "m-muh heritage!!!" Or "m-muh race!!!" Why can't we put that shit behind?

Living in the south is more expensive than anywhere else I think, the cost of life is higher (food,services) but the salaries are also high

Because our racism is denoted by the tone you put on "negro", not by the word itself like nigger.

>Dios es argentino
sick of this

> I have a couple of black friends and we always laugh our asses off poking fun at each other. They're the coolest people I know. If they played victim like pussy ass american niggers and forced this "white guilt" meme then I'd probably hate them as much as you guys do

Same here but more with 'magrebians' north africans they get butthurt but mostly becuase of theirreligion i only know one moroccon who is based and laughs with it but he himself says that his family are the butthurt type.

It's rarely seen and I hate senseless chauvinism too, dad.

t. argie

Maladroga, one of the best football(soccer) players and one real shitty human being, full of pride and thinking he knows all.

I had it understood that Argentinians refer to themselves as italian. Maybe that's why Spain is angry?

I fucking hate Maradona. He's a POS person regardless of how good of a player he is. Also he cucked us in World Cup 2010 by being a terrible manager.

Wellll thats not so true. That blue color was fully white 50 years or 90 years ago, just like aurope, but now is fulled with nigger indiands.

Foto atached is 50 years ago

Yeah argies are white and racist. Beautiful women.

now thats argentina now, but there are whites left, i am blonde for instance, but blondes here are very rare, like in california for example

La mayoría aprecia a un extranjero que intenta aprender el idioma del lugar donde se halla. Eso ayuda además a mejorar la imagen de los americanos, que cuando están fuera de su país usualmente adoptan un actitud muy "muh Murrica, Murrica number one" que molesta a todos. Lo mejor para aprender es que aproveches el valor del dolar y viajes a Sudamerica

FUCK ALL THESE FUCKING PROXY ARGIE FLAGS IN HERE SAYING WE ARE A "DIVERSE COUNTRY OF ALL RACES"

I HAVE NEVER SEEN AN AFRICAN-ARGENTINIAN IN MY LIFE

(UNLESS YOU COUNT AFRICAN IMMIGRANTS SELLING SHIT IN RETIRO, BUT THATS LIKE 5-10 YEARS OLD)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Argentina

Here, educate yourselves leftists, Argentina is a country that is 97% white, 3% amerindian, and 92% Roman Catholic.

Stop lying.

Those are women?

if you think spain and italy are >white, then argentina is white.

Spaniards dont hate Argentina.

In fact they think better of Argentina than what Argentina actually is

indians came here from the rural areas due to PERON, an from limiting countries due to MENEM and KIRZNER since tho 90s, just like it happend to USA whit mexicans.

Italy and Spain are white at least by American standards. Anyone from Europe is considered white. I know some Italian Americans who drool over nigger dicks that claim they aren't white so the nigs will accept them, shits funny.

yeh, subhuman species female

>American standards

those ''people'' are from bolivia right?

Youre just mad you aren't white by anyone's standards kek. Forever a monkey.

yeah, most are from Bolivia, Paraguay, Perú and some are indians fromthe inside of the country that Perón took to the city by giving "social justice"

wow what went wrong

build the wall paco

peru is pure aryan though :^)

Becayse youre brown indios

Aren't you the ones who just voted to exit the EU because of their sandnigger problem? The irony...

Those kind of ppl are actually the main focus of racial banter, even more so than actual blacks. Get your facts straight.

You fell for OP's bait. No one here will argue against the mainly Spanish/Italian heritage.

There's a large Welsh community in Patagonia. They founded lots of towns and populated some of the most inhospitable places.
The South is even more expensive than the big cities. Mostly because prices reflect the high wages in the oil&gas industry.

jew goberments, kalergi plan, just the same thath happened to america and to europe

i simply don't know what to believe anymore
i know that i have family in Argentina though, moved after ww2
maybe i should visit the country once

Argentina is beautiful, but its presence on the internet is shit because people who go into the internet while living in Argentina are the worst possible tier, everyone else is outside enjoying the nature

makes sense
why are you here though

As long as you do not talk about your degree in psychology nor about your spiritual travel to India, you are fine.
Disregard that, as long as you do not talk, you are fine

posting with my mobile while i fish

good answer
too cold here to go fishing atm sadly

Somebody has that screen where a burger destroys an random Argentinian after he was trying to do bants against Brazil?

I can't find the part of history where you were Germans: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentina
Btw, the few non indian people you have in this shithole are spanish immigrants from the XIX century, nothing more. Now pls kys again trying to take the rock """"back"""" from England. Hopefully a huge ammount of subhumans like you will die.

I thought you guys were Italian, not German

t. Alberto Barbosa

OP was baiting, dumbass. No one here claims that Argentinians have mostly German heritage.

As for claiming land that is currently in the hands of England, here's a fun read en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gibraltar#Modern_history

>Is it because we are a german nation?
Now that you say it... true right you're quite tanned.

I don't know any spaniard that hates argentina or its citizens.

pppfffffff HARHAHAHAHAHAHHHARHARHAHRHHAHAHHAHAA

I'm planning to live in Ushuaia, the southernmost city on earth. What happens there?