Help please

Hey can somone please give me some good argument points to bring up because i have to go to an economics class where all the instructor ever talks about is how great Bernie Sanders is and how Trump is a good for nothing bully

He is seriously getting on my nerves but im very bad at arguing so its hard to win in this discussion

Pic unrelated obviously

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

Sup Forums's only argument against bernie is that welfare is bad because niggers so good luck with that

Don't argue with your professor unless you want to fail the class, you dip.

I think taxation is theft and private property is the most important right at all. I think it's just a difference way of seeing the world, I could never see eye to eye with Bernie Sanders because our view of what is moral is completely different.

(though my view is better because in an ancap society I wouldn't have to deal with him, if he wanted to start a collective fund for shit he would be free to do so. but nobody would do it so that's why they have to force everyone)

Thanks

If you have an ECONOMICS professor praising bernie, then that professor failed at life.

One argument you can use is "nothing is for free." And also tht bernie bought a $650,000 summer home after he dropped out AND his wife is pulling some scheme at a private college literally ripping off the faculty.

Fuck I hate that commie

We are supposed to be arguing that like wgat the class is about

Why dont you just complain to the school and then stage a protest because your opinions are being challenged? That is what seems to work

So he is a sellout and if you are an adult you need to learn to be responsible for your own needs

The best you can do, without him lowering your grade, is to find the dumbest Bernie polices, and double down and extend them.

Example 1: If we tax the rich, everything will be free for the non wealthy - college, healthcare, universal basic income. Since 'everything' cant really be free, the UBI is needed to pay for things.

(this is redonkulous, he will have to agree or admit he is wrong).

Example 2: Open borders are needed because we need the undocumented workers to do work Americans don't want to do. This is how we get UBI, by allowing millions of immigrants in every year. As they become citizens and qualify for UBI, the next generation of immigrants can do all the work. Its totally sustainable. (its not!)

Because this is a class for discussion, the point is that i dont agree so i have to argue

Econ graduate here.

You're not going to "win" the (((discussion))) if he doesn't want you to - it's his class, so he controls the discourse.

Some good arguments are to bring up real-world examples of the failure of welfare, and see how he responds to that, then counter his response with a good argument or more examples, whichever is most effective

And yeah, private property and shiet

Welfare is wasteful to manage - the free market is always the most efficient unless there are major externalities. This is economics 101 nigger. What are you, at a community colelge or some shit?

Also, socializing healthcare, college, etc just breeds dependency on the state and cultural decay. Subsidizing single moms and poor people just leads to more single moms and poor people.

But of course, your professor would probably be offended by the idea of having a problem with single moms, or degeneracy, in the first place. This is why I think there is no real common ground.

He's literally a con artist and he has no remorse for his followers. Fuck you

>arguing with your professors
>not pretending to be a communist until you get your degree

you can have free market and welfare

No i was agreeing that he sold out sorry if i sounded sarcastic or somthing

Sorry friend. I read I wrong. Here's a fuzzy cow.

Thankyou for the fuzzy cow here is a picture of a bathroom

I never said you couldn't

You can also have inefficiency and shortages/surpluses, but I would advise against it.