If the Germans elect this dumb cunt again, I think the admins should IP ban the entirety of Germany

If the Germans elect this dumb cunt again, I think the admins should IP ban the entirety of Germany.

Who agrees?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n6uTeOVUQB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are you, an islamophobe?

>Implying she won't win whether Germans want it or not
there is no democracy in the west

Why ? So you want them not hear about how Trump uncucks the remaining west

For there own safety they should be banned

It's not like they endorse freedom of speech anyway.

We should ban all Canadian posters first. That alone would dramatically increase board quality.

No, and you're a faggot.

Phobe implies that I have a irrational fear, I actually have a very rational hatred. Islam is the cancer of the world.

(I know your joking btw)

Banned people can still lurk.

Go back to r*ddit.

I think they'll need Sup Forums more than ever in that case. How will they communicate and organize resistance if they can't get on Sup Forums?

i live in murica soon, i couldnt care less if merkel wins, this country is lost anyway

There is an 80 percent chance of her being the next chancellor and a 10 percent chance of her dying before she can take the position.

There is also no alternative to her whatsoever.

Agreed. So, it's a unanimous decision?

>people on /pol vote merkel
>yes, good goyim, ban those who fight that evil bitch, it is totally help your cause
go die in a hole eternal anglo

>a 10 percent chance of her dying before she can take the position.
i think that is one of the moments a gercuck should uncuck himself and take one for the team.

What in "there is no alternative" do you not understand.

It really is effectively impossible for anyone to beat her. She *will* be our next chancellor. That's not the people being cucks (they are, but that's not the reason), but the system being completely and utterly fucked.

>idiotic bongs and burgers at it again

How many seats does UKIP have in your parliaments? Nada. Brexit happened because it was a simple Yes or No vote. And Trump got lucky because the US has two parties and he could be the candidate of one. If Republicans had reduced the number of candidates during primaries or simply provided a single decent politican, Trump would have never been GOP nominee. And if he were forced to run in a seperate party, he would have gotten 1-2% at best.

well özgür, if she's dead there will be an alternative.

Inshallah, Europe will become part of Ummah. I don't care if it's Germany or Great Britain first, they all belong to Allah.

Your wifes belong to Allah, your daughters and your sisters belong to Allah. And they love to take muslim dick all day because we're actually men, not basement dwellers. ;)

This.

Everything is controlled. The media, the schools and the politicians don't represent the people. They lie and deceive.

For example. In Sweden all the media is owned by one family, (((Bonnier))), and the government. And most schools is controlled by the government.

Abandoning your people even if most of them are a bunch of cucks is cowardly.

Yes. OP is a cuck and probably a muzzie.

>That damage control
Why is it that easy to trigger krauts?

>this whole post

this is the reason why germany is gone. wow. so sad

Yeah, epic lulz, brah.

You can't win em all. We got Brexit and Trump if we act like this when we lose one election we are quite literally no better than niggers.

We can and will win all the battles. The left will fail.

my dads side is french, my moms is hungarian/british ,no such thing as my people here

united we stand, devided we fall, bra
hold me

>Who agrees?
I do
youtu.be/n6uTeOVUQB4

Yes but they literally will. German newspapers have already said Russia will hack the election and a vote against Merkel is a vote for Putin. Germans are much dumber and more gullible than burgers or Brits too, I'm sorry to say

She is the right conservative candidate. Would you rather want Martin Schulz to win instead?

no, we want her to win

she keeps all the refugees in krautville

go merkel!

If you I.P. ban all of Germany, you seal their fate entirely and allow no means for which to redpill them.

They are not lost yet, but they will be soon if they don't wake up and they for sure will be if we did that.

Oah yeah dat bb look segsy

YEH BB B MA CHANCLUR

OAH YEAH BB YEAH BB OAH YEAH BB

BB

Aye, I can agree with that

She looks pretty cute there, desu.

If you dont agree with my mental illness you not allowed to speak out.

T. Mentall illness is no gender

>ww2

>germans want a pure race

>2016

>germans want refugees to ruin germany

this guilt trip over ww2 has gone too far, guys

No, fuck off.

Bump, but here he isn't called Admin, go back and post this on FJ

I kinda like the bitch. She's a go-getter.

She made Germany the most powerful member of the EU and it's leader.

>Brexit
>Donald Trump
Seems like Non-Anglos are the only ones that have no democracy

We are the most powerful country in Europe by default.
She just somehow mangaed to not crash everything completly

>The EU
>Leader

Pick one.

I agree!
But on the other hand, how many portable railguns do I need to invent to get US citizenship under god emperor Trump?

I hate dumb goy german as much as the next guy, but ffs Sup Forums is nobody's safespace you cucklord

fuck off to reddit if you want other opinions banned

See

wtf britanistan talking big ?

stfu you shit. most of germans are old as fuck. they do not follow evry single event that happens and are pretty ressistant to change as well.

the general oppinion is definetly changing but it takes time. i dont know if it will go fast enought so that the election become the uncuckening.

but i know that an aproval seeking ahmed from britbongistan should stfu and piss off. it is bad enought already.