HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU LOSE DRUMPFAGS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PMC_wxp351s
youtube.com/watch?v=VCWVSXpsagk
youtube.com/watch?v=1D0GjY_Xuto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post like this make me wish that Croatia had annexed you

>Serb cuck shill
there is literally no chance Trump gets less than 306 EV, thanks for playing and better luck in 2024

I disagree

>youtube.com/watch?v=PMC_wxp351s

That fat fuck is out of touch and I can't wait to see his face when Trump is inaugurated.

>will not be president when the electoral college casts its votes.

kek

You must have been waiting for ages to use that picture, hope it was worth it

Ok so let me get this straight, I really haven't kept up with any of the autistic political comedy jokes this entire year, so "Drumpf" is literally just his families name before they changed it to sound more American when immigrating right? And liberals are using it as an insult? How? That is THE cringiest fucking passive aggressive thing I've ever heard. How much of a fucking loser can you be lmao

This

Nah, it's the change that happened back in Germany from Low German to High German when Germans got all autistic and standardized their language in the 1800's

fpbp

I am about sick of these leftists trying to bring down our democracy

Is that something that will happen or something that Michael Moore wishes to happen?

Fuck democracy, look at erdogan, a democratically-elected dictator

It's not going to happen. There has been ONE elector come out and say he wouldn't vote for Trump, note that means he would vote for some other unnamed Republican not Hillary. The lefties (i'm not saying democrats because the party elite knew from the outset this was a stupid idea, and the only people buying into it are their moronic base of useful idiots) who where pushing this pinned their hopes on a snowball effect driven by that first delegate, he comes out and that makes another able to speak up, gives someone some courage, etc, but none of that happened. One Rhino idiot spoke up, got 15 minutes in the spotlight, ruined any future career in politics, and no one else has stood up to join him.

I suspect that he will be the only republican elector to dissent, and he will be excommunicated from the party six months from now. If he is lucky, he can run as a Dem or an independent, but that's a real longshot.

coup attempt

>That fat fuck is out of touch
quite the opposite

youtube.com/watch?v=VCWVSXpsagk
youtube.com/watch?v=1D0GjY_Xuto

The family name "Drumpf" was changed in the late 1400's to Trumpf.

Donald Trump's grandfather changed his name to Trump when he emigrated to the US in 1885 at the age of 16.

It's not 2004.
Nobody listens to this fat fuck anymore.