Russophobia

Dear pol,

Why is Russophobia encouraged by Democrats while they are criminalizing anti semitism and Islamaphobia?

I'm literally shaking at what may happen to me and my Russ-American comrades.

((shaking))

Russia and China are generally speaking the two major potential competing world powers, and that's been a key part of our foreign policy for I guess since about WWII.

That and needing to crush anybody who doesn't accept slavery from a Rothschild central bank.

I will wear a safety pin on my adidas tracksuit to show solidarity with my russoamerican friends.

Russia is supposedly a conservative country that jails gays. Libshits don't want us allying with that.

Slavs are the subhuman. Our supposedly liberal, anti-fascist elite has gone full circle. Fun times ahead, I guess Churchill was right.

Under rated.

A true brother.

>Churchill was right
>Ships Anglos to fight the ebil Nazis

Switzerland should stay neutral from posting.

You should kys you fucking edgelord. It's controlled opposition like you who enables these people.

Why is there so much pro-Russia shilling here? Russia is shit and not to be trusted, you fucking underaged faggots.

All Trump has to do to prove he's not a Russian shill is to call Putin a dictator and a manlet and potion troops and nuclear weapons in Eastern Europe and keep up sanctions. If he doesn't do that then he's a fucking shill

Putin paid us.

I'm a KGB agent and a member of the Communist Party.

I was literally crying when I started to think about what my Russian friends have to go through on a daily basis. Russophobia is real and does real damage. they're literally fighting for their lives, we need to be allies and help our systemically oppressed Russian friends

Russia?
With China?

keep your hate to yourself you proto fascist bigot! Putin the time to love instead of speading hate

Really makes you think

Nobody is jailed here for beeing gay. It's just propaganda like gay parades and other stuff is banned.

About russophobia - I don't really mind it. It makes us stronger.

Reminder that before Cl*nton went full Hitler, Democrats were the russiaboos (and not Republicans)

Russian phobia is encouraged by Russians by acting like they do.

They dig there own grave.

Yeah back in the day it was called the Sino-Soviet split and seen as essential to stopping the spread of Communism. Probably about as off the mark as thinking that if Vietnam went Communist then the entire world would flip Red.

But still sensible to want to make sure two competing powers don't collude too much, even if they're not terribly good friends in the first place.

> suggesting they should be allowed to live is now pro Russian shilling
ok

Because russia is a white country and white countries should work together.

>democrats are desperate and will say anything
>those who hate hillary are our friend
>we are likely allies in the case of ww3
chillax if i were you

That's a phenomenon for me, why so many people feel sympathy for such shithole as Russia.

Chinese and Arabs have bought out all of the dems. Arabs like the Chinese because they don't make a scene about their barbarism and don't stick their dick into the Middle East and as such have no problem shilling for them.

Tell me one reason why a German should hate Russia.

They gave you the Stasi, leading to Merkel. That would be a pretty legitimate reason to be miffed.

The thing is, in contrast to muslims and niggers, most of the shitty behavior comes from the russian government, not the russians living in the west. At worst they repeat Kremlin propaganda about Crimea and gays.
Meanwhile muslims and niggers are literally killing white people in the streets here, and the left is commanding us to love them.

I can sort of see russian expats getting a raw deal right now. Germans should understand since everyone hated you after the war.

DDR, you guys not should to live as slavs.

Still, there is no need to hate, but I don't see any reason to being pro-russian.

I think Stasi is a pretty cool guy. Eh spies on citizens and doesnt afraid of anytning

And also wears a hypnosis tie based on advanced secret Soviet technology

Russia is evil and can't be trusted
Yours truly
-Moishe "GoyimKiller" "Let the whites right" "DivertAttentionFromUs" Rubinstein

Jews. Putin brought down the Jewish oligarchs, a dozen they scampered away like rats. Jews want to corrupt Russia with a debt based economy, like they've done to the UmS.

DDR had the same HDI as the United States

>Russia jails gays
nope. what?

only so-called gay culture is thrown under the rug, but again if you're talking to adults there's no persecution
gay marriage isn't a thing in the most of Eastern Europe